• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

And also just happen to be a major business partner of the Trump family.

Hassett on a bailout for the UAE: "The UAE has been an incredibly valuable ally throughout this effort, and I'm sure the Treasury Secretary will make every effort to help them out should that be necessary"

Link
 
Eggs!

Hassett: "When I came in, the only thing everybody was talking about was the high price of eggs. Now egg prices are so low that farmers are actually complaining about it. Beef prices came down ... so we've made a huge amount of progress on the individual items that affect inflation."

Link
 
Pills are rigged
2020 election was rigged

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
Israel never talked me into the war with Iran, the results of Oct. 7th, added to my lifelong opinion that IRAN CAN NEVER HAVE A NUCLEAR WEAPON, did. I watch and read the FAKE NEWS Pundits and Polls in total disbelief. 90% of what they say are lies and made up stories, and the polls are rigged, much as the 2020 Presidential Election was rigged. Just like the results in Venezuela, which the media doesn't like talking about, the results in Iran will be amazing - And if Iran's new leaders (Regime Change!) are smart, Iran can have a great and prosperous future! President DJT
 
Jam tomorrow

Hassett: "The fact is that President Trump's Truths have given a very clear guide to the journalists in the country and the American people about the progress we're making. In the beginning the president said in 4 to 6 weeks we expect this could be resolved, and I think we're getting pretty close to that being accurate."

Link
 
Eggs!

Hassett: "When I came in, the only thing everybody was talking about was the high price of eggs. Now egg prices are so low that farmers are actually complaining about it. Beef prices came down ... so we've made a huge amount of progress on the individual items that affect inflation."

Link
And the interviewer pushed back, right? Right?
 
Jam tomorrow

Hassett: "The fact is that President Trump's Truths have given a very clear guide to the journalists in the country and the American people about the progress we're making. In the beginning the president said in 4 to 6 weeks we expect this could be resolved, and I think we're getting pretty close to that being accurate."

7 weeks into Trump's war and counting, we're not getting closer to "4 to 6 weeks" being accurate.
 
I think that Hassett may have meant that Trump said 4-6 times that the beginning of the beginning would be over before the middle of the beginning could begin, and then that would be the end of the beginning, but not the beginning of the end. And that all of that had already happened. In fact. The war, which it isn't, just an excursion, was over before it began, and we will bomb Iran back to the beginning of time. But the not-a-war is over. Practically. And the end is, probably, nigh.
 
Well, the Hasset quote claims Trump said "in the beginning" that it might take 4 to 6 weeks. My recollection is that he said no such thing in the beginning but rather he said it when it was obvious that Iran were simply not going to surrender.

Okay, I found it, and it seems I was mistaken. On March 2nd he told the press: "right from the beginning we projected 4 to 5 weeks" but they could go on for longer as necessary. I guess I forgot that, after he started declaring victory every few days.
 
Donald compares his war in Iran to World War 2 and calls Democrats traitors and they are why he's losing his war.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The Democrats are doing everything possible to hurt the very strong position we are in with respect to Iran. Despite World War I lasting 4 years, 3 months, and 14 days, World War II lasting 6 years and 1 day, the Korean War lasting 3 years, 1 month, and 2 days, the Vietnam War lasting 19 years, 5 months, and 29 days, and Iraq lasting 8 years, 8 months, and 28 days, they like to say that I promised 6 weeks to defeat Iran, and actually, from the Military standpoint, it was far faster than that, but I'm not going to let them rush the United States into making a Deal that is not as good as it could have been. I read the Fake News saying that I am under "pressure" to make a Deal. THIS IS NOT TRUE! I am under no pressure whatsoever, although, it will all happen, relatively quickly! Time is not my adversary, the only thing that matters is that we finally, after 47 years, straighten out the MESS that other Presidents let happen because they didn't have the Courage or Foresight to do what had to be done with respect to Iran. We're in it, and it will be done RIGHT, and we won't let the Weak and Pathetic Democrats, TRAITORS ALL, who for years have been talking about the Dangers of Iran, and that something has to be done, but now, since I'm the one doing it, belittle the accomplishments of our Military and the Trump Administration. This is being perfectly executed, on the scale of Venezuela, just a bigger, more complex operation. The result will be the same. In my First Term, I built the Greatest Military our Country has ever seen, including adding Space Force. In my Second Term, I am properly and judiciously using our Military to solve problems left to us by others of far less understanding or competence. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

President DONALD J. TRUMP
 
Donald compares his war in Iran to World War 2 and calls Democrats traitors and they are why he's losing his war.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The Democrats are doing everything possible to hurt the very strong position we are in with respect to Iran. Despite World War I lasting 4 years, 3 months, and 14 days, World War II lasting 6 years and 1 day, the Korean War lasting 3 years, 1 month, and 2 days, the Vietnam War lasting 19 years, 5 months, and 29 days, and Iraq lasting 8 years, 8 months, and 28 days, they like to say that I promised 6 weeks to defeat Iran, and actually, from the Military standpoint, it was far faster than that, but I'm not going to let them rush the United States into making a Deal that is not as good as it could have been. I read the Fake News saying that I am under "pressure" to make a Deal. THIS IS NOT TRUE! I am under no pressure whatsoever, although, it will all happen, relatively quickly! Time is not my adversary, the only thing that matters is that we finally, after 47 years, straighten out the MESS that other Presidents let happen because they didn't have the Courage or Foresight to do what had to be done with respect to Iran. We're in it, and it will be done RIGHT, and we won't let the Weak and Pathetic Democrats, TRAITORS ALL, who for years have been talking about the Dangers of Iran, and that something has to be done, but now, since I'm the one doing it, belittle the accomplishments of our Military and the Trump Administration. This is being perfectly executed, on the scale of Venezuela, just a bigger, more complex operation. The result will be the same. In my First Term, I built the Greatest Military our Country has ever seen, including adding Space Force. In my Second Term, I am properly and judiciously using our Military to solve problems left to us by others of far less understanding or competence. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

President DONALD J. TRUMP
Hitler-Downfall-meme-2.jpg
 
Grant was fighting other Americans, MacArthur's reputation is questionable at best, and yes Patton was a good General but this was the same US Army that thought highly of Mark Clark and Lloyd Fredendall.
Well, the British though highly of Generals French and Haig if we are going to play that game.
Fredendall did not last long, in fact he was replaced by Patton.
Mark Clark though, you got us there.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom