• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Donald J. Trump
realDonaldTrump
Has anybody looked at how badly the country of Spain is doing. Their financial numbers, despite contributing almost nothing to NATO and their military defense, are absolutely horrendous. Sad to watch!!!

Seems fine from from where I'm sitting. I'd rather be here than the US.
 
The Atlantic ran this piece after being threatened by Patel's lawyers.

Kash Patel’s Erratic Behavior Could Cost Him His Job - The Atlantic https://share.google/lUAGj86ytXKSWRioP

The article claims that the FBI were unable to contact him or to wake him and actually requested breeching equipment to get to his place at one stage, as he was unresponsive behind locked doors and they were concerned about getting to him in an emergency
This just appeared on my feed

 
Wouldn't it be ironic if Iran was making a fortune on the US stick market by closing/agreeing to open/closing the strait.

What possible other explanation can there be for Trump announcing that the US blockade continues while Iran has opened the Strait and promised never to close it again, followed so very shortly by the Iranians contradicting him and saying they never agreed to that? The Iranians must be changing the deal. No other explanation is staring us in the face.
 
Trump: "A friend of mine called me up. He's a very rich guy. And he happens to be on this Ozempic, I guess. It was not working, by the way. Guy was extremely successful but highly neurotic. Got a lot of problems. I will not mention his name. He's begging me not to mention his name."

Video in link
That's at least the third time he's told this fable. And he's apparently still not recognising himself in the mirror …
 
Actually, Trump is extremely successful in many things … lies, making himself totally ridiculous, bankruptcies, starting illegal and stupid wars, alienating former allies, … among others.
Well, not to strain the point, but if one has been elected President twice, that can, unfortunately, be counted as extreme success by itself. The wrong kind of extreme, perhaps, but....
 
Trump: "A friend of mine called me up. He's a very rich guy. And he happens to be on this Ozempic, I guess. It was not working, by the way. Guy was extremely successful but highly neurotic. Got a lot of problems. I will not mention his name. He's begging me not to mention his name."

Shemp's signature.
you are saying Shemp emailed Trump about his obesity? The rest of the description fits?
 
Last edited:
FBI Director Kash Patel
@FBIDirectorKash
Memo to the fake news - the only time I’ll ever actually be concerned about the hit piece lies you write about me will be when you stop. Keep talking, it means I’m doing exactly what I should be doing. And no amount of BS you write will ever deter this FBI from making America safe again and taking down the criminals you love.
 
Trump: "A friend of mine called me up. He's a very rich guy. And he happens to be on this Ozempic, I guess. It was not working, by the way. Guy was extremely successful but highly neurotic. Got a lot of problems. I will not mention his name. He's begging me not to mention his name."

Video in link
Again with this?
I’m pretty sure this is at least the fourth time he’s blathered on about this rich, nameless, fat guy
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom