Same can be said of those siding with the USA. Nothing particularly civilized about their actions.
You have to keep in mind we elected a vindictive moron, and his junta into office. I didn't vote for the guy, but enough jackholes did. The US is now run by a guy who has NEVER learned from his mistakes in a productive way. He has zero understanding of foreign policy at any level (including basic geography), and his cabinet are a bunch of crooks, and socially inbred ideologues. This is not Korea, this is not Vietnam, this is not El Salvador, or Nicaragua. This isn't even bombing the pharmaceutical plant in Sudan.
This is pointless naked agression.
We (the USA) have no ethical, moral, or even strategic point to stand on/hide behind. Not this time. You might argue those strikes we made last year might have been strategically plausible, but we've undone everything this time around. Hell, we can't even sail the USS Truman through the Suez Canal, we've sent it around Africa, something I don't think we've ever done before, and we did it because the ship is a sitting duck in the canal. All this mess, and for what?
I'll say it again, I've rooted for B-52 strikes on Tehran since 1979. They've been the bad guys since day-one. But we (the United States) crossed an ugly line here. I guess we can take solace in the fact we're not targeting civilians like the Russians have in Ukraine, but the cold truth is we shouldn't be bombing anything. Our airmen, marines, and soldiers aren't stupid. The damage this will cause in the military alone will take decades to fix. And the political mess domestically is about to clog the toilet as both sides seek the advantage over seeking using their Constitutional congressional powers to stop all of this. We literally have no competent leadership in our elected bodies in D.C. at the moment.
So I don't know what to say any more. I won't root against our forces, I'm not buying a Carcano, but I can't defend my countries actions re: Iran. It's not so much about shame as it is disgust with my fellow Americans who've been willingly suckered by social media manipulation over the past 17 years.