• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Apparently the reason Obama's man David Axelrod met with Pope Leo last week was to coordinate a media propaganda blitz designed to separate faithful American Roman Catholics from support for Trump and MAGA
 
It wasn't Jesus.
He was a doctor!

Reporter: Did you post that picture of yourself depicted as Jesus Christ?

Trump: It wasn't a depiction. I did post it and I thought it was me as a doctor. And had to do with red cross as a red cross worker, which we support and only the fake news could come up with that one.

Video in link
 
Reporter: Will you apologize to Pope Leo?

Trump: No, because Pope Leo said things that were wrong, he was very much against what I'm doing with regard to Iran. He’s weak on crime. He went public. I’m just responding to Pope Leo. There’s nothing to apologize for.

Link
 
It wasn't Jesus.
He was a doctor!

Reporter: Did you post that picture of yourself depicted as Jesus Christ?

Trump: It wasn't a depiction. I did post it and I thought it was me as a doctor. And had to do with red cross as a red cross worker, which we support and only the fake news could come up with that one.

Video in link

The sad thing is I can't argue with his statement. I truly believe he's too stupid to understand the things he posts, not just here but in general.
 
Reporter: Will you apologize to Pope Leo?

Trump: No, because Pope Leo said things that were wrong, he was very much against what I'm doing with regard to Iran. He’s weak on crime. He went public. I’m just responding to Pope Leo. There’s nothing to apologize for.

Link

Historically, the popes are weak on the same crimes as you are.
 
Last edited:
Trump: "Many ships are heading to our country right now to load up with the best and sweetest. I don't know what exactly sweet is, but when it relates to oil it's a good thing."

Link
 
Trump: I know Letitia James is a very corrupt person—you're talking about the so-called attorney general. She's a very corrupt person. That's been proven now…. Comey's a dirty cop. And dirty cops are bad. Nobody likes the police more than me. But Comey's a totally dirty cop.

Link
 
Trump: We're having a fight at The White House on June 14th. And we're going to have an arena built right at the front door.

Link
 
Trump: I know Letitia James is a very corrupt person—you're talking about the so-called attorney general. She's a very corrupt person. That's been proven now…. Comey's a dirty cop. And dirty cops are bad. Nobody likes the police more than me. But Comey's a totally dirty cop.

Link
He says all of this nonsense, and MAGA eats it up. They do this despite the fact that Trump keeps losing his legal cases against these "corrupt" enemies of his.
 
Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
Trump has become fully unhinged and we should talk about it.
This is a discussion that will never happen. As we've often noted here, he should've been out when he mocked the disabled reporter. Since then, he's instigated an insurrection, and graduated to be a convicted felon, and an adjudicated rapist. He calls people of color, especially women, low IQ, but thinks a cognitive exam is an IQ test. He's polling in the basement, but I have the unshakable feeling that if we somehow had an election tomorrow where he'd face Kamala Harris again, he'd still win.
 
Reporter: Did you post that picture of yourself depicted as Jesus Christ?

Trump: It wasn't a depiction. I did post it and I thought it was me as a doctor. And had to do with red cross as a red cross worker, which we support and only the fake news could come up with that one.

Oh. Right. That checks out. You thought that was a doctor costume. And the glowing hands. Very medical-looking. I completely buy that.


He has horrible judgement, and is hopeless at lying about it when called on it.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom