Donald J. Trump +
@realDonald Trump
Iran promised to open the Strait of Hormuz, and they knowingly failed to do so. This caused anxiety, dislocation, and pain to many people and Countries throughout the World. They say they put mines in the water, even though all of their Navy, and most of their "mine droppers," have been completely blown up. They may have done so, but what ship owner would want to take the chance? There is great dishonor and permanent harm to the reputation of Iran, and what's left of their "Leaders," but we are beyond all of that. As they promised, they better begin the process of getting this INTERNATIONAL WATERWAY OPEN AND FAST! Every Law in the book is being violated by them. I have been fully debriefed by Vice President JD Vance, Special Envoy Steve Witkoff, and Jared Kushner, on the meeting that took place in Islamabad through the kind and very competent leadership of Field Marshal Asim Munir, and Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif, of Pakistan. They are very extraordinary men, and continuously thank me for saving 30 to 50 million lives in what would have been a horrendous War with India. I always appreciate hearing that - The amount of Humanity spoken of is incomprehensible.
The meeting with Iran began early in the morning, and lasted throughout the night - Close to 20 hours. I could go into great detail, and talk about much that has been gotten but, there is only one thing that matters IRAN IS UNWILLING TO GIVE UP ITS NUCLEAR AMBITIONS! In many ways, the points that were agreed to are better than us continuing our Military Operations to conclusion, but all of those points don't matter compared to allowing Nuclear Power to be in the hands of such volatile, difficult, unpredictable people. My three Representatives, as all of this time went by, became, not surprisingly, very friendly and respectful of Iran's Representatives, Mohammad-Bagher Ghalibaf, Abbas Araghchi, and Ali Bagheri, but that doesn't matter because they were very unyielding as to the single most important issue and, as I have always said, right from the beginning, and many years ago, IRAN WILL NEVER HAVE A NUCLEAR WEAPON!
I know what's wrong; he's lost his grip on time - it's all come out/it's coming out, we have obliterated it/we will obliterste it. Two weeks can mean 3 months, or the day before yesterday. Or never. Mostly never. This is also why he talked about the autopen and the iq of Kamala Harris to the kids at the White House on easter; he isn't sure where they are in time; maybe they have already been adults?TRUMP: Look, the election was rigged. You know that, I know that, everybody knows that now.
BARTIROMO: Yup
TRUMP: And it's all come out. And it's coming out.
Link
Between your ears?Gulf of Trump
Trump on Fox: "I was thinking about calling it the Gulf of Trump, and I decided not to do it. I think that one maybe wouldn't have worked out. I'm not so sure. But I was thinking about it's gonna be called the Gulf of Trump."
To you, everything is ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ incomprehensible."Field Marshal Asim Munir, and Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif, of Pakistan.
They are very extraordinary men, and continuously thank me for saving 30 to 50 million lives in what would have been a horrendous War with India. I always appreciate hearing that - The amount of Humanity spoken of is incomprehensible"

Trust the cult. Believe in the cult. Ignore that "Fake it until you make it" and "Fake it so I can scam you" are normal in the cult.Shapiro on Fox: People need to touch grass. Go talk to the people that you go to church with, and what you'll find the out is most of those people agree with the president
I wouldn't even trust the ◊◊◊◊ as far as I could throw him.Trust the cult. Believe in the cult. Ignore that "Fake it until you make it" and "Fake it so I can scam you" are normal in the cult.
That typo keeps happeningI wouldn't even trust the ◊◊◊◊ as far as I could throw him.
ETA: oh sorry, misread that.
Now, does Dahmer Glasses actually believe this bull ◊◊◊◊, or is she just being a supplicant? I guess it could be both.TRUMP: Look, the election was rigged. You know that, I know that, everybody knows that now.
BARTIROMO: Yup
TRUMP: And it's all come out. And it's coming out.
Link
My sig, what else is new?"Field Marshal Asim Munir, and Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif, of Pakistan.
They are very extraordinary men, and continuously thank me for saving 30 to 50 million lives in what would have been a horrendous War with India. I always appreciate hearing that - The amount of Humanity spoken of is incomprehensible"
Come now we all know Trump's battleship will be sunk by congress when they refuse to fund it after the mid-terms.
"Basically my wife was immature. I'd be at home in the bath and she'd come in and sink my boats."Come now we all know Trump's battleship will be sunk by congress when they refuse to fund it after the mid-terms.
Trump: "I've stopped the war between your county and India"My sig, what else is new?