• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed Israel/US Attacks Iran /Yet Another Country/Iran

Re-evaluate everything I thought about Trump.

Now you answer: if he doesn't, what will you do?
not call loudly for him to get executed by absolutely everyone with a weapon.

it is already the lowest point in US history that a President is calling for the End of a Civilization- this has never happened before.
by definition, Trump has declared Iran the Civilization, and the US the barbarian hordes.

It is weird that you think you can take a victory lap in case he doesn't use a nuke.
 
Last edited:
I don't know what the demented old goat might get up to. The cowards on his cabinet don't seem to have the backbone to stop him.
That's where my reassurance comes from. Trump himself is chicken ◊◊◊◊. He passive aggressively fires his staff on twitter because he doesn't have the balls to do it to their face. He's not nuking a damn thing of his own accord.

Venezuela was Hegseth's initiative. Iran was Israel's war to start. In both cases Dumbass reacted by running ahead of it and loudly said he totally had it planned the whole time, it was a great plan, the best plan, you wouldn't believe it. And you know what, I don't believe it.
 
I was about 90% sure Putin would not invade Ukraine.
So your judgment isn't very good. Got it.
It is weird that you think you can take a victory lap in case he doesn't use a nuke.
This isn't about me taking a victory lap. It's about what you and others expect, and what you do if things don't happen the way you expect.
 
Bret Baier: "I just got off the phone with the president. He called. He said '8pm is happening. If we get to that point, there is going to be an attack like they have not seen.' He's sticking to that at this point."

Link
 
Anything.
I re-evaluate lots of things, but I don't need to re-evaluate that Trump is an narcissistic man-child, playing at war. That's just a brute fact.
And it appears that nothing would get you to re-evaluate anything. Which tells me what I need to know.
No, you don't know that at all; you're telling yourself something.
 
Because bloviating is nothing new for Trump. It fits the familiar pattern. I'd prefer it if he didn't, but it's not outside expectations.

So what exactly is it that you do expect Trump to do when his deadline expires and Iran has not complied with his demands? Because I freely admit that have absolutely no idea what he is going to do.
 
Bret Baier: "I just got off the phone with the president. He called. He said '8pm is happening. If we get to that point, there is going to be an attack like they have not seen.' He's sticking to that at this point."

That wording sounds like a bigger conventional attack. I'm slightly less alarmed.
 
So what exactly is it that you do expect Trump to do when his deadline expires and Iran has not complied with his demands? Because I freely admit that have absolutely no idea what he is going to do.
I expect he will probably order a wave of infrastructure attacks. I do not have high confidence in this assessment, though, because there are factors involved that the public is not privy to which could change that.

I do have high confidence that he will not order a nuclear strike. I do have high confidence that he will not do something that I would describe as destroying a civilization.

What about you?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom