AmyStrange
Philosopher
Gibberish
Trump: In fact, I buy a lot of things that have to do with farm equipment where I own clubs and things. I said give me 10-year-old equipment. You have any 10-year-old equipment? When they had it, I would buy it. It was better than the new stuff because it has so much nonsense on it that it cost thousands of dollars more to produce and it doesn't work well. Too complicated. And then you'll get somebody that is a farm worker and he's looking at heavy computerized environmental equipment. You have where the tractor will turn off if the environmental equipment isn't working. It was an automatic turn-off. Did absolutely nothing for the environment. It cost you 6, 7, 8,000 a machine. To save fuel, many of you working over massive deposits of fuel, to save a quarter of a glass of fuel, they have two extra computers in it that never worked.
I said to the head of John Deere, is this a good thing or a bat thing? He said sir, you have no idea how bad it is. It has made our tractors so complicated. You need a major degree from MIT to turn on a tractor. We want to go back to the old way, sir.
He could probably get a discount on manure spreaders.
Or he could just use his mouth.
Sorry, that's just rude... NOT!
My Gawd, with that clown, the jokes just write themselves.
Last edited:
