• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed Israel/US Attacks Iran /Yet Another Country/Iran

You shut it down by shooting it. Hence, shoot it down.

In all seriousness, though, we do have some interesting tools for this sort of job.
Hey, I got all kinds of power tools. My problem is I need to learn how to use them.

My brother is in Iraq right now. The Pentagon, all four branches of the military, and our intelligence services each have their own vast libraries dedicated to Iran. They have been our huckleberry since 1979. All the contingencies have been laid out in detail, and consistently war-gamed regularly ever since. Our attack plans have been updated constantly, and re-war-gamed. We war-game by individual branch, by multiple branches, and sometimes with Israel, and other times with our Middle Eastern allies. And every so often they'd run a war-game which included civilian leadership that includes a few NSC members, and sometimes the POTUS (not this one, obviously). The Pentagon, and the CIA know Iran better than any enemy in US history.

And yet this war does not reflect this truth in any way. What we're seeing is an administration treating the extensive battle planning for Iran like it's a buffet at the country club, instead of following the plans step-by-step. I'm pro-military, pro-CIA, and have wanted to see Iran's leadership ground into worm food since I was 14. But this is a disaster. We can't just bomb a country at this scale without any provocation, or even a basic justification. This is Nuremberg/Hauge stuff we've crossed into. This is decades of international lawsuits that we will lose, and have to pay out through the ass. And for what?

What president numbnuts doesn't understand is Iran's leadership wants us to bomb them. They get off on their own people dying because martyrdom is their dream. It's messed up. And it's no surprise. Look at the Princes Gate Iranian Embassy siege in 1980 where the Iranian government bragged they were honored to have their embassy personnel slaughtered in the name of their revolution. Look at the USMC Barracks Bombing in Beirut by a suicide bomber. Then the suicide attacks of 9-11-2001. And then the suicide attacks on our forces in Iraq.

You'd think we'd have figured this one out by now [and yes, I left out the Kamikazes of WWII].

So we've painted ourselves into a corner where the only way to win is go nuclear. And I wish I could say that won't happen, but I don't know any more. Even if we don't we're still screwed, and I don't like where it leaves us with our allies, and how bad Europe gets wrecked over the next decade as everyone gets to clean up out mess.

The worst part is Americans don't grasp how good things were in 2024, and how we've driven off a cliff, and the public response is to argue about what's on the radio.
 
You shut it down by shooting it. Hence, shoot it down.

In all seriousness, though, we do have some interesting tools for this sort of job.
from your reference

As water supply systems and sewage treatment systems depend on electricity, widespread outbreaks of cholera and other waterborne diseases, causing large numbers of civilian deaths, have in the past been the direct consequence of this bomb's use.
Not to mention hospitals etc.
 
Hey, I got all kinds of power tools. My problem is I need to learn how to use them.

My brother is in Iraq right now. The Pentagon, all four branches of the military, and our intelligence services each have their own vast libraries dedicated to Iran. They have been our huckleberry since 1979. All the contingencies have been laid out in detail, and consistently war-gamed regularly ever since. Our attack plans have been updated constantly, and re-war-gamed. We war-game by individual branch, by multiple branches, and sometimes with Israel, and other times with our Middle Eastern allies. And every so often they'd run a war-game which included civilian leadership that includes a few NSC members, and sometimes the POTUS (not this one, obviously). The Pentagon, and the CIA know Iran better than any enemy in US history.

And yet this war does not reflect this truth in any way. What we're seeing is an administration treating the extensive battle planning for Iran like it's a buffet at the country club, instead of following the plans step-by-step. I'm pro-military, pro-CIA, and have wanted to see Iran's leadership ground into worm food since I was 14. But this is a disaster. We can't just bomb a country at this scale without any provocation, or even a basic justification. This is Nuremberg/Hauge stuff we've crossed into. This is decades of international lawsuits that we will lose, and have to pay out through the ass. And for what?

What president numbnuts doesn't understand is Iran's leadership wants us to bomb them. They get off on their own people dying because martyrdom is their dream. It's messed up. And it's no surprise. Look at the Princes Gate Iranian Embassy siege in 1980 where the Iranian government bragged they were honored to have their embassy personnel slaughtered in the name of their revolution. Look at the USMC Barracks Bombing in Beirut by a suicide bomber.
Then the suicide attacks of 9-11-2001. And then the suicide attacks on our forces in Iraq.

You'd think we'd have figured this one out by now [and yes, I left out the Kamikazes of WWII].

So we've painted ourselves into a corner where the only way to win is go nuclear. And I wish I could say that won't happen, but I don't know any more. Even if we don't we're still screwed, and I don't like where it leaves us with our allies, and how bad Europe gets wrecked over the next decade as everyone gets to clean up out mess.

The worst part is Americans don't grasp how good things were in 2024, and how we've driven off a cliff, and the public response is to argue about what's on the radio.
9-11-2001 was nothing to do with Iran. It was a Sunni terrorist group that also carried out terrorist attacks on Shia / Iranian targets.

The 1983 Beirut bombing against the Multinational force (french soldiers were also killed) was probably Syrian not Iranian, but uncertainty about the perpetrators continues. Suicide bombings aren't of course unique to Shia Islam, viz kamikaze.
 
So we've painted ourselves into a corner where the only way to win is go nuclear. And I wish I could say that won't happen, but I don't know any more.

The chances of using nukes took a big dive when Polymarket closed that market.

Still no guarantee he won't; he's been itching to be the second president to order a nuclear attack, but if nobody can get rich off it, it's far less likely.
 
The chances of using nukes took a big dive when Polymarket closed that market.

Still no guarantee he won't; he's been itching to be the second president to order a nuclear attack, but if nobody can get rich off it, it's far less likely.

if you have enough money you can just pay him directly to do it. he takes bribes and has a crypto exchange to move larger amounts of money quickly, as he’s done in the past. plus there doesn’t seem to be a line he won’t cross, considering he dabbled in sex trafficking minors. he also doesn’t care about america or its citizens, like at all. he stands for nothing.

so yeah just pay him enough and he’ll nuke iran
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom