• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WILL NEVER ALLOW A RADICAL LEFT, WOKE COMPANY TO DICTATE HOW OUR GREAT MILITARY FIGHTS AND WINS WARS! That decision belongs to YOUR COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF, and the tremendous leaders I appoint to run our Military.

The Leftwing nut jobs at Anthropic have made a DISASTROUS MISTAKE trying to STRONG-ARM the Department of War, and force them to obey their Terms of Service instead of our Constitution. Their selfishness is putting AMERICAN LIVES at risk, our Troops in danger, and our National Security in JEOPARDY.

Therefore, I am directing EVERY Federal Agency in the United States Government to IMMEDIATELY CEASE all use of Anthropic's technology. We don't need it, we don't want it, and will not do business with them again! There will be a Six Month phase out period for Agencies like the Department of War who are using Anthropic's products, at various levels. Anthropic better get their act together, and be helpful during this phase out period, or I will use the Full Power of the Presidency to make them comply, with major civil and criminal consequences to follow.

WE will decide the fate of our Country NOT some out-of-control, Radical Left Al company run by people who have no idea what the real World is all about. Thank you for your attention to this matter. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
GO CHOKE ON A TRUCKLOAD OF ELEPHANT DICKS, YOU ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ FILTHY GIANT FATBERG!!!
 
Me too. I love offal in general: liver, kidneys, brains, sweatbreads, haggis... I draw the line at tripe, though. Too bleachy for me.

That said, I am well aware that not everyone wants to, or can eat them.
I got the taste for offal while living in the UK. On my return to Oz I went looking for same at my local butchers.
His response that, yes, we do have it, but it is only for dog food.
 
Yeah, he's probably lying, but when's the fat clown going to testify again?

Bill Clinton at Epstein deposition: "I saw nothing, and I did nothing wrong"

Washington — Former President Bill Clinton denied any knowledge of Jeffrey Epstein's crimes in an opening statement before the House Oversight Committee in New York on Friday, the first time a former president has been compelled to testify to Congress.
"I had no idea of the crimes Epstein was committing," Clinton said in his statement. "No matter how many photos you show me, I have two things that at the end of the day matter more than your interpretation of those 20-year-old photos. I know what I saw, and more importantly, what I didn't see. I know what I did, and more importantly, what I didn't do. I saw nothing, and I did nothing wrong."
(SNIP)
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
I got the taste for offal while living in the UK. On my return to Oz I went looking for same at my local butchers.
His response that, yes, we do have it, but it is only for dog food.
I have always liked certain offal, especially liver, when done right, But I recall long long ago my mom telling her mother that although calves' liver was too expensive, we were getting baby beef, and she said with a kind of sneer, "but that's what we used to feed the cat!"
 
He's a Ghoul? That makes so much more sense!
It does, in a way.
Me too. I love offal in general: liver, kidneys, brains, sweatbreads, haggis... I draw the line at tripe, though. Too bleachy for me.

That said, I am well aware that not everyone wants to, or can eat them.
I still say it's Liver, and I still say the hell with it.
Once I tried, at an Society For Creative Anarchronism dinner, Haggis. Horrible experience. It is liver mixed with Oatmeal.
 
GO CHOKE ON A TRUCKLOAD OF ELEPHANT DICKS, YOU ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ FILTHY GIANT FATBERG!!!
Well, Donnie, if one compsny is not giving you satisfaction, so across the street and get another.

He really has the mentality and emotional control of a five year old. He is a nearly 80 year old man who never really grew up.
A hundred years from now, many thesis for a PHD in History will be written on how such a disater could become President.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom