• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Not a cult

BARTIROMO: Patriotism is spreading to on air broadcasts. Mr Chairman, you announced your Pledge America Campaign, encouraging broadcasters to air more pro-America content, such as starting each day with the Star Spangled Banner or Pledge of Allegiance. Tell us more

FCC CHAIR BRENDAN CARR: We're in the midst of a great revival. President Trump is truly the political colossus of our time

All rulers in all ages have tried to impose a false view of the world upon their followers.
THE THEORY AND PRACTICE OF OLIGARCHICAL COLLECTIVISM by Emmanuel Goldstein
 
You would think the President of Peace would want to increase his total wars stopped to 9

Reporter: Pakistan is facing war again in Afghanistan. Are you seeking to intervene?

Trump: “Well, I would, but I get along with Pakistan very, very well. You have a great Prime Minister, a great general, a great leader, two people I really respect a lot. And I think Pakistan is doing terrifically well.”

How else do you stop more wars unless you start them?
 
I read Hillary’s prepared statement. A rhetorical master class composed and presented by an adult. I suppose it might only sound like Charlie Brown’s teacher to the intellectual infants in the room.
I could not help but think about Charlie Brown when I heard that Lauren Boebert was responsible for leaking a picture from the hearling, and my nasty juvenile mind started humming

"Fee Fee Fi Fi Fo Fo Fum,
She wanks her boyfriend in the auditorium,
That Lauren Boebert,
Does not act sober(t)
Why's everybody always picking on ME?"
 
Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WILL NEVER ALLOW A RADICAL LEFT, WOKE COMPANY TO DICTATE HOW OUR GREAT MILITARY FIGHTS AND WINS WARS! That decision belongs to YOUR COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF, and the tremendous leaders I appoint to run our Military.

The Leftwing nut jobs at Anthropic have made a DISASTROUS MISTAKE trying to STRONG-ARM the Department of War, and force them to obey their Terms of Service instead of our Constitution. Their selfishness is putting AMERICAN LIVES at risk, our Troops in danger, and our National Security in JEOPARDY.

Therefore, I am directing EVERY Federal Agency in the United States Government to IMMEDIATELY CEASE all use of Anthropic's technology. We don't need it, we don't want it, and will not do business with them again! There will be a Six Month phase out period for Agencies like the Department of War who are using Anthropic's products, at various levels. Anthropic better get their act together, and be helpful during this phase out period, or I will use the Full Power of the Presidency to make them comply, with major civil and criminal consequences to follow.

WE will decide the fate of our Country NOT some out-of-control, Radical Left Al company run by people who have no idea what the real World is all about. Thank you for your attention to this matter. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
 
RFK Jr. suggests Americans can more easily afford groceries if they start eating liver instead of beef:

"Most of the cheap cuts of meat are very inexpensive. ... You can buy liver or the cheap cuts."

Well, you could consider that an improvement over when they said the solution to high grocery prices was "eat less". At least now they're admitting that people need to eat.
 
Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WILL NEVER ALLOW A RADICAL LEFT, WOKE COMPANY TO DICTATE HOW OUR GREAT MILITARY FIGHTS AND WINS WARS! That decision belongs to YOUR COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF, and the tremendous leaders I appoint to run our Military.

The Leftwing nut jobs at Anthropic have made a DISASTROUS MISTAKE trying to STRONG-ARM the Department of War, and force them to obey their Terms of Service instead of our Constitution. Their selfishness is putting AMERICAN LIVES at risk, our Troops in danger, and our National Security in JEOPARDY.

Therefore, I am directing EVERY Federal Agency in the United States Government to IMMEDIATELY CEASE all use of Anthropic's technology. We don't need it, we don't want it, and will not do business with them again! There will be a Six Month phase out period for Agencies like the Department of War who are using Anthropic's products, at various levels. Anthropic better get their act together, and be helpful during this phase out period, or I will use the Full Power of the Presidency to make them comply, with major civil and criminal consequences to follow.

WE will decide the fate of our Country NOT some out-of-control, Radical Left Al company run by people who have no idea what the real World is all about. Thank you for your attention to this matter. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
Uh .. what did I miss ? War on AI started ?
 
You would think the President of Peace would want to increase his total wars stopped to 9

Reporter: Pakistan is facing war again in Afghanistan. Are you seeking to intervene?

Trump: “Well, I would, but I get along with Pakistan very, very well. You have a great Prime Minister, a great general, a great leader, two people I really respect a lot. And I think Pakistan is doing terrifically well.”

So that's a No, then.
 
Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WILL NEVER ALLOW A RADICAL LEFT, WOKE COMPANY TO DICTATE HOW OUR GREAT MILITARY FIGHTS AND WINS WARS! That decision belongs to YOUR COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF, and the tremendous leaders I appoint to run our Military.

The Leftwing nut jobs at Anthropic have made a DISASTROUS MISTAKE trying to STRONG-ARM the Department of War, and force them to obey their Terms of Service instead of our Constitution. Their selfishness is putting AMERICAN LIVES at risk, our Troops in danger, and our National Security in JEOPARDY.

Therefore, I am directing EVERY Federal Agency in the United States Government to IMMEDIATELY CEASE all use of Anthropic's technology. We don't need it, we don't want it, and will not do business with them again! There will be a Six Month phase out period for Agencies like the Department of War who are using Anthropic's products, at various levels. Anthropic better get their act together, and be helpful during this phase out period, or I will use the Full Power of the Presidency to make them comply, with major civil and criminal consequences to follow.

WE will decide the fate of our Country NOT some out-of-control, Radical Left Al company run by people who have no idea what the real World is all about. Thank you for your attention to this matter. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
Anthropic put their price up a tad? Or wanted to actually adhere to their sales agreement with the Department of Defense(War)? Not name something of theirs after Trump?
 
Last edited:
RFK Jr. suggests Americans can more easily afford groceries if they start eating liver instead of beef:

"Most of the cheap cuts of meat are very inexpensive. ... You can buy liver or the cheap cuts."


That sounds a lot like, "Let them eat cake."

RFK Jr., in that picture, looks like the fat clown's been using him as a dildo the night before, and please don't ask how I know that.

TBH though, I love liver (especially with a lot of fried onions... YEEEEEha!), but you can't eat a lot of liver. When I used to donate plasma (to earn money to eat), gorging on liver the night before shot my red blood cell count through the roof, and they wouldn't let me donate because of it.

Anyway, it just doesn't sound like a good idea to me, but I'm willing to be educated.
 
Last edited:
The Hilary Clinton deposition was a farce, she never met Epstein, she wasn't in the files and yet her and Bill are the only ones called to testify? I mean what do they imagine happened if Bill Clinton did get up to something with Epstein? He bragged to Hilary? Showed her some snapshots?

They don't. It's a brazen political ploy and nothing more.

I read Hillary’s prepared statement. A rhetorical master class composed and presented by an adult. I suppose it might only sound like Charlie Brown’s teacher to the intellectual infants in the room.

FWIW, the Republicans there generally aren't intellectual infants. Rather, truth, principle, and patriotism just aren't things that they value. A fundamental difference in values on those things, though, gives excellent cause to seek their removal from ever touching government power.

I remember when Bill had to testify for Ken Starr's investigators. There were all these rumors flying around how he got angry, went on obscenity laced tirades, started getting violent, etc. Then the video got released, you just saw some dude sort of answering questions in a fairly monotone voice.
The same forces are using the same lame tricks as before, in short?
 
Anthropic put their price up a tad? Or wanted to actually adhere to their sales agreement with the Department of Defense(War)? Not name something of theirs after Trump?
Anthropic insisted that certain morality safeguards in their AI remain in place, and the AI not be in a position to kill people without human intervention at some point. Pete Hegseth wants killbots.
 
republicans kind of freaked out about the fbi subpoenas on phone records during this whole investigation. they're position is they're lawmakers and the fbi shouldn't be looking at their phone records. you can watch how many times they brought up this in relation to operation artic frost during the jack smith deposition and public hearing. nearly every single one of them brought it up at least once.
The people they investigated held no official government status. They were just civilians. For example, a children's book author and pod caster.
 
Anthropic insisted that certain morality safeguards in their AI remain in place, and the AI not be in a position to kill people without human intervention at some point. Pete Hegseth wants killbots.


I found an article here. They also don't want their AI used for mass domestic surveillance, as well as concerns about AI command and control of nuclear defense.

The coverage has focused on Anthropic’s refusal to budge off its two “red lines” — using its product in mass domestic surveillance or to power fully autonomous weapons — and whether Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth’s Pentagon can be trusted to use powerful software with a looser requirement to only use it in a “lawful” manner, as the administration demands.

 
Another senior military officer demoted.
Vice Adm. Fred Kacher, who became the director of the Joint Staff in December, was yanked from the post and will “return to service” with the Navy, a spokesperson told The Hill on Thursday morning.

“A distinguished and highly experienced surface warfare leader, Vice Adm. Fred Kacher will return to service with the United States Navy, after most recently serving as the Director of the Joint Staff,” a Joint Staff spokesperson told The Hill Thursday morning.

It is unclear why Kacher was removed from the position. One source told Reuters, which first reported on the removal, that Kacher was not the right fit.
. https://thehill.com/policy/defense/5756397-pentagon-removes-joint-chiefs-director/
 
Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WILL NEVER ALLOW A RADICAL LEFT, WOKE COMPANY TO DICTATE HOW OUR GREAT MILITARY FIGHTS AND WINS WARS! That decision belongs to YOUR COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF, and the tremendous leaders I appoint to run our Military.

The Leftwing nut jobs at Anthropic have made a DISASTROUS MISTAKE trying to STRONG-ARM the Department of War, and force them to obey their Terms of Service instead of our Constitution. Their selfishness is putting AMERICAN LIVES at risk, our Troops in danger, and our National Security in JEOPARDY.

Therefore, I am directing EVERY Federal Agency in the United States Government to IMMEDIATELY CEASE all use of Anthropic's technology. We don't need it, we don't want it, and will not do business with them again! There will be a Six Month phase out period for Agencies like the Department of War who are using Anthropic's products, at various levels. Anthropic better get their act together, and be helpful during this phase out period, or I will use the Full Power of the Presidency to make them comply, with major civil and criminal consequences to follow.

WE will decide the fate of our Country NOT some out-of-control, Radical Left Al company run by people who have no idea what the real World is all about. Thank you for your attention to this matter. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
Looks like widdle Donniewums need his nap-nap time. Or his lithium.
 
That sounds a lot like, "Let them eat cake."

RFK Jr., in that picture, looks like the fat clown's been using him as a dildo the night before, and please don't ask how I know that.

TBH though, I love liver (especially with a lot of fried onions... YEEEEEha!), but you can't eat a lot of liver. When I used to donate plasma (to earn money to eat), gorging on liver the night before shot my red blood cell count through the roof, and they wouldn't let me donate because of it.

Anyway, it just doesn't sound like a good idea to me, but I'm willing to be educated.
I'd heard of people like you, but I thought they were just urban myths.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom