• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged 2026 Mid-Term election outcomes: US Congress

2026 Mid-Term Election Outcome: US Congress

  • Republicans retain control of House and Senate

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Republican House, Democrat Senate

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Democrat House, Republican Senate

    Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Democrat House and Senate

    Votes: 25 40.3%
  • On Planet X, Greens take house and senate

    Votes: 7 11.3%

  • Total voters
    62
The US constitution should have been scrapped in 1865. A system set up to defend and perpetuate slavery lost all legitimacy once the war was won by abolition.
Nah. One of the great things about the Constitution is that it was designed to be amended, And the Supreme Court exists to interpret it as required. They make mistakes, but on the whole, over the past 200+ years, it's worked.
 
like, next time around does jd vance has to refuse to stop the certification? mike johnson going to handle the next failed impeachment
No VP certification for the mid-terms. No impeachment will come to the floor if the R's still control the House.

For Dudalb: I seem to have offended you. Sorry. But I'm not the one who's been predicting civil war on these pages for a decade or so now.
There can be no possible doubt that the Republicans will make every effort to steal this fall's election. They are saying so openly. They have to, because they will lose by a landslide otherwise. I fear they will succeed.
 
Nah. One of the great things about the Constitution is that it was designed to be amended, And the Supreme Court exists to interpret it as required. They make mistakes, but on the whole, over the past 200+ years, it's worked.
The amendments dried up pretty quick. The simple fact of the matter is the Irish constiitution was drawn up in 1937 and has had more amendments made to it than the US one.
 
my point is that these guys aren't the same as pence, who was kind of a bucket of ◊◊◊◊ himself. there's no dedication to the constitution or democracy here, these guys are the worst.
Yes, that's very true. Vance will happily certify false results in favor of himself. Or not certify them if he's lost.
Don't forget that Pence wasn't sure. He actually asked for the advice of Dan Effing Quayle!
 
n
No VP certification for the mid-terms. No impeachment will come to the floor if the R's still control the House.

For Dudalb: I seem to have offended you. Sorry. But I'm not the one who's been predicting civil war on these pages for a decade or so now.
There can be no possible doubt that the Republicans will make every effort to steal this fall's election. They are saying so openly. They have to, because they will lose by a landslide otherwise. I fear they will succeed.
And then what?
where you and I diagree is about the reaction. You seem to think the American people will take it lying down; I don;t.
What you see happen in Minneapolis is nothing compared to what would happen if the electin is stolen.

And I just do not see how they can steal to a 2/3 majority vote in the congress.
 
Some maga weirdoes are still deriding the idea that the midterms will destroy them. Sure, it's not as big a win as what happened in Texas, but it's still not something they should laugh at either, although, I'm glad they are.

Morons.

Democrat wins Louisiana House seat by 24 points, "She was outspent 3-to-1 and still won"

Democrat Chasity Martinez won the special election on Saturday for the Louisiana House District 60 seat, which was vacant after MAGA-aligned Republican Governor Jeff Landry appointed former State Rep. Chad Brown (D) as Louisiana’s Commissioner of Alcohol and Tobacco Control.
According to the Louisiana Secretary of State website, Martinez (a member of the Iberville Parish Council) defeated her Republican opponent Brad Daigle by receiving 62% of the vote. Daigle received about 38%.
While Martinez succeeded a Democrat, and the district has historically supported Democrats at the state and local level, President Donald Trump won District 60 all three times he ran for president including in 2024 against former Vice President Kamala Harris, when Trump carried the district by a 56‑43 margin.
(SNIP)
 
Last edited:
I think one thing we should have learned from the last few elections is that the point of diminishing returns on campaign spending is a lot closer and a lot more pronounced than it used to be. Sweat equity goes a lot farther than dollars. No one media platform is the key to gathering enough support but they all charge like each one is. Actually meeting people where they are in meat space is far more effective.
 
it was barely a month ago that jack smith testified that trump attempted to steal the 2020 election. of course, that doesn't get acknowledged. just act like it's ridiculous to think he would attempt something like that or it might work, despite him already having attempted it and it almost working
And that was in the news cycle for, what, a day?

Ban on is no dummy. “Flood the zone.”
.
 
Like I've said before, I'm not a big fan of MTG, but this is awesome!

Marjorie Taylor Greene warns MAGA on midterms: "Good luck trying to get women… you insensitive clowns"

(SNIP)
On Sunday, Greene — who was one of the four Republicans to sign Massie’s discharge petition to compel a vote for the full release — warned on social media: “All of you MAGA influencers and the rest mocking the seriousness of women who were trafficked and raped as teenagers and young women look like cult fools. Good luck trying to get women to vote for Republicans in the midterms you insensitive clowns. The Republican Party already has a woman voting problem. Keep mocking those of us who take rape and pedophilia seriously and demand accountability for corruption.”
(SNIP)
 
Like I've said before, I'm not a big fan of MTG, but this is awesome!

Marjorie Taylor Greene warns MAGA on midterms: "Good luck trying to get women… you insensitive clowns"

(SNIP)

(SNIP)
Wow. What aliens came to Earth and replaced her brain with that of a rational, thinking human?

On Sunday, Greene — who was one of the four Republicans to sign Massie’s discharge petition to compel a vote for the full release — warned on social media: “All of you MAGA influencers and the rest mocking the seriousness of women who were trafficked and raped as teenagers and young women look like cult fools. Good luck trying to get women to vote for Republicans in the midterms you insensitive clowns. The Republican Party already has a woman voting problem. Keep mocking those of us who take rape and pedophilia seriously and demand accountability for corruption.”
Is this the first time she's referred to MAGA as a cult?

Still, I'm not convinced this isn't another political ploy of hers. Maybe she's reasoned that the GOP is going to collapse, and she's trying to position herself to pick up the pieces and run with them. "It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for her.”
 
Last edited:
It's hard to see but somewhere in that shell of a congresswoman is a human. One that was hurt by betrayal after offering up her morals and personal ideas to push the agenda of the fat clown.

Her best efforts were abused and crushed by him after her giving all. Her political future.
That hurts even monsters eventually.

Redemption, nah. Not being offered nor accepted. She sold out. She sold out a nation. Unforgivable. But it is fun to watch her make the moron squirm.
 
Last edited:
I think I made myself clear. The British Elecotrial system was designed to keep power in the hands of small group..in this case, wealthy landowners, but it evovled.
I just don't get why so many Euros hate the Consitution with such a passion.

I don't think it's 'hate' to point out that it doesn't seem to be working as well as it is claimed to work.

I don't think it's 'hate' to point out that it seems a bit weird that some Americans seem to worship the document like it's a deity.
 
I wish that both sides would get over this ridiculous paranoia that the other guys are going to steal the election. It won't happen and would only work if the election was a coin flip to begin with. I'm looking forward to taking a trip down memory lane next January when Hakeem Jeffries takes the speaker's gavel. I expect you all to eat crow pretend that Trump would have stolen the election if people hadn't raised such a fuss about it.

Donald Trump literally tried to steal an election.
 
"GOP will allow..." I know it's about married women who changed their name, but still... WTF!!!

Chip Roy slammed for saying GOP will allow women to vote if they sign an affidavit

U.S. Representative Chip Roy (R-TX), one of the sponsors of the SAVE Act, addressed claims that the legislation would disenfranchise many married women when it comes to voting. The claims are based in the detail that married women who changed their surnames would be required to present additional ID (e.g., a birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc.) that matches their birth name.
Note: There are approximately 69 million married women in the United States.
As seen below on Fox News, Roy explained how he envisions it would work for women voters. He said the bill allows a fail-safe: “You go and you can sign an affidavit that says ‘this is my driver’s license, my name is Sara Jones on my driver’s license. Here’s my birth certificate, Sara Smith, I certify under penalty of perjury that I’m the same person.’ And we allow that.”
(SNIP)
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom