• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

General UK politics VIII - The Last Tory

Worth a read.

“Hedge Funds made millions from the collapse of the pound following the 2016 Brexit referendum and leader of the UK Independence Party Nigel Farage allegedly played a central role in what Bloomberg described as a ‘heist’.”

 
Tickets are still available for Reform’s Caerphilly victory event tomorrow.

The event was arranged some weeks ago and will feature Llyr Powell and Lee Anderson as guest speakers.

 
Nigel says he doesn’t want to unite people. He wants to divide our country for his personal gain.

Mishal Husain, "Would you govern for all, because you're not a unifier?"

Nigel Farage, "We've had too many unifiers, look where consensus politics has got us"

Mishal Husain, "You would govern as a divisive figure?"

Nigel Farage, "You govern on a radical manifesto that says the country needs radical reform"

"Of course some people won't like it but that's the way it is"

 
A prisoner has accidentally been released when he shouldn't have been. Apparently this happened over 250 times in the year 2024-2025. Mistakes happen. But this time it's headline news because WAAAA! ASYLUM SEEKER!



I hope there's a VERY thorough investigation into how this happened because it seems a huge coincidence that this particular prisoner was the one to be released..
 
I hope there's a VERY thorough investigation into how this happened because it seems a huge coincidence that this particular prisoner was the one to be released..
I was just about to post the very same thought. This seems like an incredible coincidence.
 
Today's Gammon outrage
Illegal immigrant denied a birthday card from the King.

Britain has been his home since he stowed away on a ship to Liverpool when he was 14 years old, but he wasn't sent a letter on his 100th birthday because he was born in Dublin.

Next month, he will be 103. He says the only thing he wants is a card from the King.

His family and friends hope Buckingham Palace will have a change of heart and send him the card.

 
Today's Gammon outrage
Illegal immigrant denied a birthday card from the King.

Britain has been his home since he stowed away on a ship to Liverpool when he was 14 years old, but he wasn't sent a letter on his 100th birthday because he was born in Dublin.

Next month, he will be 103. He says the only thing he wants is a card from the King.

His family and friends hope Buckingham Palace will have a change of heart and send him the card.


I'm suspicious, the closest thing to a comment from Buck House is a generic statement on cards, the way I read it is that this documentation is requested when the card is to be sent overseas. The cards aren't sent automatically, they have to be applied for and it doesn't explicitly say they put in a request and were rejected just that he "didn't get one". Call me a cynic, but is it just possible that that they've never applied and gone running to the press rather than checking the procedure?
 
I'm suspicious, the closest thing to a comment from Buck House is a generic statement on cards, the way I read it is that this documentation is requested when the card is to be sent overseas. The cards aren't sent automatically, they have to be applied for and it doesn't explicitly say they put in a request and were rejected just that he "didn't get one". Call me a cynic, but is it just possible that that they've never applied and gone running to the press rather than checking the procedure?
Charlie would have sent one to a Muslim immigrant.

He's a traitor and should be forced to abdicate.

This means Starmer is finished and we need a general election now!
 
I was just about to post the very same thought. This seems like an incredible coincidence.
If it was the first time it had happened I would have agreed, but if it's true that it's happened 250 times in the last year that suggests a systemic problem that was pretty much bound to occur on a high profile case eventually.
 
If it was the first time it had happened I would have agreed, but if it's true that it's happened 250 times in the last year that suggests a systemic problem that was pretty much bound to occur on a high profile case eventually.


I think that's most likely true, although 250 is a tiny percentage of prisoner transfers and releases in the UK, but it's more than just a high profile prisoner, this is someone who sparked riots and is incredibly politically charged, if it's coincidence then all of Fürage's wet dreams have come true. I'd just hope someone is making really, really sure that someone isn't trying to set off a new set of Führage riots, or get the accused lynched, or "This means Starmer's finished and he'll have to call a general election11!1". Really, really sure.
 
I think that's most likely true, although 250 is a tiny percentage of prisoner transfers and releases in the UK, but it's more than just a high profile prisoner, this is someone who sparked riots and is incredibly politically charged, if it's coincidence then all of Fürage's wet dreams have come true. I'd just hope someone is making really, really sure that someone isn't trying to set off a new set of Führage riots, or get the accused lynched, or "This means Starmer's finished and he'll have to call a general election11!1". Really, really sure.
Yeah almost certainly just a bizarre coincidence, but if I were Starmer I would want that absolutely verified, because this is pushing the limits of pure bad luck.
 
Reform UK MP Sarah Pochin,
It drives me mad seeing adverts full of black people, full of Asian people, full of anything other than white"

"Your average white person, your average white family, is not represented anymore in TV advertising"

"How many times do you look at a TV advert and you think there's not a single white person on it"

"It's something that has happened, because, I believe, the woke liberati that goes on inside this sort of you know arty-farty world"

"I'm hearing this more and more. People notice. And people will switch off

 
Extraordinary.
@Nigel_Farage tells Bloomberg that the Church of England has been “terrible in the last 25 years” and that “if I was a more regular churchgoer, I probably would have defected to the Catholics. I haven’t, but I’ve thought about it a couple of times”.

 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom