Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing
She spent a day and evening with him in Florence before ever arriving in Perugia. But, according to you, she must have known he was a drug dealer (not 'smuggler' no matter how many times you use that word) because, ya know, I'm sure drug dealers always reveal that to girls they've just met.notandum: It's a bit rich giving it large about how Guede was involved in a drugs-related dispute aged 15, when he was stabbed, when all along Knox was consorting with a drug smuggler, whom I believe received a VERY substantial prison sentence for cocaine smuggling. (30 years?) In addition, Frederico the cocaine smuggler gave Knox herpes, I see mentioned..
Federico: Hi, I'm Federico.
Amanda: Hi. I'm Amanda.
Federico: Are you American?
Amanda: Yes, I'm going to Perugia to study Italian. Are you a student, too?
Federico: No, I'm a major drug dealer.
I am not judgmental but why was Knox mixing with such unsavoury characters?









How stressful it must have been for poor Mez.
Yeah, Knox was bringing home all those drug dealers and forcing "poor Mez" to be around them as she (didn't) complain about to her British girlfriends. She didn't seem to be too stressed about sleeping with a guy who grew five weed plants in his apartment downstairs which she watered for him, though.