You have in the past. In this very thread you called his report "phony".
And there it is! He looked at the same information C&V did...provided by Stefanoni... and analyzed it himself. That he agrees with C&V is what rattles you. If he'd agreed with Stefanoni, you'd be lauding him with your trademark hyperbole.
It didn't have to be. They had C & V to testify and by cross-examined. But Gill is referenced 4 times in Hellmann's MR. I guess no one informed him that C & V weren't 'trained forensic scientists'.
How can a report be "tested"?
So a lawyer defending two top Italian politicians has to be "mafia-friendly" in order to do so. In that case, I guess any lawyer defending a murderer is "murder friendly" and a lawyer defending a rapist is "rape friendly".
I guess that makes Maresca "murder and sexual assault friendly", too.
Oh, yes...that old "insufficient evidence
loophole" you and other PGP are always on about.
So, you think people should be convicted of serious crimes when the evidence does not prove guilt BARD?
I thought you said it was never entered into evidence. "Browbeat" as if Supreme Court judges would allow a lawer to "browbeat" them.

You really can't help yourself. Do you think your hyperbole makes your statements more credible? They don't.
Because 5 Supreme Court judges can't control their courtroom, right?
You ARE wasting your breath because I've heard it all before and your claims are mostly misinformation or exaggerated nonsense.
When you have to resort to comments like that, then you might as well just wave a white flag because you've lost all credibility. Not that you had any before.