I do believe that
shoe is on the other foot.
Zionism has a recorded history its supporters have no hope in hell of dealing with successfully. Today's USA is openly breaking the law, attacking allies, embracing enemies, threatening territorial conquests and annexations, while participating in both (a) aggressive war and (b) live genocide. None of which can be supported in line with the law, signed treaties, or moral reasoning. What's it to be, then,
"Bully, bully, I'm fat and woolly"?
All is to be ignored in the name of... what?
Feelings? I'm afraid you'll need to actually produce a valid argument. I can look up references for you if you need them.
Point of educational order to help those in clear need:
- Zionism is an atheist political philosophy -- greatly predating WWII and the Holocaust -- based on the then-consensus at the turn of the 20th century that colonialism was ennobling for savages and that conquest was the right of the enlightened master races.
- Israel is a nation-state under the same laws and obligations as all others, not a holy land answering to some higher calling.
- Neither Zionism nor Israel is synonymous with Judaism.
- Israelis are not synonymous with Semites, either.
- Complaints of antisemitism when either is criticized are doubly misplaced.
No charge, a freebie. Now, on your way.