• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

I suppose Trump in a way could not be lying about going to make things better.
If you burn down your entire economy to the ground, eventually the only way back is up.
Did he ever explicitly say he'd make the economy better than it was before he was elected?
 
Jobs leaping tomorrow! Apply now! Globalism ended, Make America...


Lutnick on CBS: "You're going to see employment leaping starting today."
O'Reilly?

DETROIT, April 3 (Reuters) - Stellantis NV (STLAM.MI), opens new tab said on Thursday it was temporarily laying off 900 workers at five U.S. facilities after President Donald Trump's tariffs were announced, and temporarily pausing production at an assembly plant in Mexico and one in Canada.
The maker of Ram trucks and Jeeps said the U.S. plants affected are powertrain and stamping facilities that provide parts for the two factories in Mexico and Canada that are being idled. Stellantis shares were down 7.7% at $10.40 in New York trading at midday on Thursday, in line with a broad decline in U.S. stocks on fears of an all-out trade war.
 
I think we all should be getting ready to buy the USA for pennies to the dollar in the bankruptcy sale!

Can I have Yosemite Valley, Point Lobos and Wupatki, please?

And all those ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ tourists in the Valley can ◊◊◊◊ off, so I can at last have Inspiration Point to myself.
 
It all turned out OK.

That's a relief.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
THE OPERATION IS OVER! THE PATIENT LIVED, AND IS HEALING. THE PROGNOSIS IS THAT THE PATIENT WILL BE FAR STRONGER, BIGGER, BETTER, AND MORE RESILIENT THAN EVER BEFORE. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
 
It all turned out OK.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
THE OPERATION IS OVER! THE PATIENT LIVED, AND IS HEALING. THE PROGNOSIS IS THAT THE PATIENT WILL BE FAR STRONGER, BIGGER, BETTER, AND MORE RESILIENT THAN EVER BEFORE. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!


That's a relief.
He cured the patient using horse paste and injected bleach.
 
Anybody have an inside connection to Trump? I have the solution to social security. Let's get Trump to sign the social security checks. He would love that. For those that get checks. The rest of us would get a nice signed letter from Trump quarterly.
 
Anybody have an inside connection to Trump? I have the solution to social security. Let's get Trump to sign the social security checks. He would love that. For those that get checks. The rest of us would get a nice signed letter from Trump quarterly.
He will probably use autopen to sign the checks, and they will all be invalid.
 
Not a cult

Brooke Rollins: "There is no one better ... his ability to make and cut deals and negotiate is unlike anything I think any of us have ever seen that have been working for a long time in policy. And now he will apply that for the benefit for the American people."

She babbles along as the chyron display reads that the Dow Futures are down 1200+ points.

Baghdad Brooke.
 
Last edited:
And can anyone explain to me what exactly the Falkland Islands crime was to warrant a 41% tariff rate? I mean I suppose there are at least people living there, unlike a number of other places he slapped them on. And of course so far the defence of the tariffs hasn't risen above praising him as the greatest economic mind of all time, please just ignore the bankruptcies and him having to settle out of court over Trump University.
 
And can anyone explain to me what exactly the Falkland Islands crime was to warrant a 41% tariff rate? I mean I suppose there are at least people living there, unlike a number of other places he slapped them on. And of course so far the defence of the tariffs hasn't risen above praising him as the greatest economic mind of all time, please just ignore the bankruptcies and him having to settle out of court over Trump University.
See my previous post.

 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom