• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Is Sheikh Nasrallah done and buried?

I wish people would just be honest and say outright they Hate Israel.

You dishonestly confuse hating Israel's war crimes with hating Israel.

If Israel stopped committing war crimes they would have a lot more friends & allies.
 
Apparently Israel Ground troops now moving into Lebanon. .
I am very skeptical about this, given that it previous ground wars in Lebanon have not turned out well for Israel.
 
Apparently Israel Ground troops now moving into Lebanon. .
I am very skeptical about this, given that it previous ground wars in Lebanon have not turned out well for Israel.

Back in Post #91, there was mention of IDF operating across the Blue Lines. (Israel maintains fencing and no-mans' lands all along the border, and there are minefields that must be navigated on the enemy side, which these advance Israeli troops are now clearing and mapping out).

"The IDF began limited, localized, and targeted ground raids based on precise intelligence against Hezbollah terrorist targets and infrastructure in southern Lebanon"

IDF spokesperson Daniel Hagari asked the media not to "share reports about the forces' activities, due to the security of our forces. Stick to the official reports only and do not spread irresponsible rumors."

The IDF and the Lebanese army started making simultaneous moves around 9:00 pm. regarding the imminent Israeli invasion of Lebanon (IDF sending across columns of tanks and combat earthmovers).
Al Manar claimed that the Lebanese army had evacuated observation points along the Israeli border, and Reuters reported that the Lebanese army had pulled 5km back from the border.
Other reports indicated that the IDF has opened up with massive tank fire at certain Lebanese locations in southern Lebanon.

Hezbollah-affiliated news sites claimed that there had been continuous shelling from Israel for over two hours on Monday evening, directed at Wazzani, Kfar Shouba, and Khiyam. Later, Hezbollah posted to their Telegram that Israeli fighter planes had begun striking Wadi Barghaz, the outskirts of Kokba, Rashaya al-Fakhar, Kfar Kila, Khiyam, Nahr Blat, and along the Litani River between Zawtar and Deir Siryan.
 
Last edited:
You dishonestly confuse hating Israel's war crimes with hating Israel.

When there are criminal charges brought, against either individuals in Israel's govenment and/or the entire Jewish Nation as an entity, then we'll talk.

Your enmity is palpable, and while it's not quite HATRED, it sure leaves a bad taste in our mouths.

If Israel stopped committing war crimes they would have a lot more friends & allies.

To paraphrase the immortal words of Jules (Pulp Fiction) --
"We're trying, Ringo, we trying reeeal hard..."
 
When there are criminal charges brought, against either individuals in Israel's govenment and/or the entire Jewish Nation as an entity, then we'll talk.

Your enmity is palpable, and while it's not quite HATRED, it sure leaves a bad taste in our mouths.



To paraphrase the immortal words of Jules (Pulp Fiction) --
"We're trying, Ringo, we trying reeeal hard..."

Its true, I hate Bibi the Butcher, Likud, Jewish Power, and the rest of the Judeo-Fascists in Israel.

However I continue to support the New Israel Fund, the Democrats, Peace Now, Stand Together and all other Israeli groups that support real equality between Jews & Arabs.
 
Last edited:
Apparently Israel Ground troops now moving into Lebanon. .
I am very skeptical about this, given that it previous ground wars in Lebanon have not turned out well for Israel.

Al Manar claimed that the Lebanese army had evacuated observation points along the Israeli border, and Reuters reported that the Lebanese army had pulled 5km back from the border.

Sounds like the Lebanese army is happy to have Hezbollah get reamed by the IDF. As well they should, Hezbollah has done nothing for Lebanon but bring grief.

And that abandonment is a pretty big difference compared to last time. So is the chaos Israel already sowed among Hezbollah's command structure. I don't know how things will turn out this time, but different conditions may produce different results.
 
Its true, I hate Bibi the Butcher, Likud, Jewish Power, and the rest of the Judeo-Fascists in Israel.

With a burning intensity.

Your condemnations of Hezbollah and Hamas, meanwhile, are always lukewarm at best.

However I continue to support the New Israel Fund, the Democrats, Peace Now, Stand Together and all other Israeli groups that support real equality between Jews & Arabs.

You remind me of Ghandi. He thought that Jews should willingly go to their deaths, to prove that the Nazis were bad. As if such proofs were needed, and as if survival wasn't a worthwhile goal.
 
Not my ideas that you call Stupid - please address your opinion to the poster who suggested them.

I made no mention of whose ideas they were. No need to get personal and- how do you Americans put it? Oh, yes- butthurt, about it. I criticised the ideas, not the person posting those ideas.

Have you checked whether the US and European Countries have put any pressure on these countries?

You asked what I thought should be done, not what had already been done.
Furthermore, if you want to reject my suggestions, then it's on you to show that they are flawed. Have you checked that pressure has been applied yourself? Because you should.

Pressure has been continuous on Iran, but hasn't achieved what the Us and Israel want.

For a start, pressure has not been continuous on Iran- look at the on-off sanctions. Then, there's that Yankee myopia again. You probably missed that the Chinese brokered a rapprochement between Saudi Arabia and Iran. The diplomatic pressure I had in mind included having both the Saudis and the Chinese using this agreement, and the promise of further improvements, as leverage on the Iranian government.
I note also you ignored my suggestion that pressure be placed on the governments of Iraq and Lebanon, to encourage them to reject Iranian attempts at meddling. This could be done by regional powers, not by the US as- and we can see that clearly here- Americans overestimate their own importance, and also their understanding of the Middle East, often with unfortunate consequences.


So that is obviously a stu ... I mean insufficient idea.

Do you actually have an idea that might work ?

If you want to reject my ideas, fine- I really don't care. However, you should, in the interests of scepticism and honest debate, actually give some reasons and some basis for that rejection.
Furthermore, as you yourself have now rejected both military and non-military solutions, I would be (mildly) interested to know what your own suggested courses of action are.
 
Apparently Israel Ground troops now moving into Lebanon. .
I am very skeptical about this, given that it previous ground wars in Lebanon have not turned out well for Israel.

Agreed.

This looks both like the type of Mission Creep that turned an achievable, limited objective in Iraq and Afghanistan into an unwinnable war, and at the same time exactly what Hezbollah would want the IDF to do.
 
Last edited:
Agreed.

This looks both like the type of Mission Creep that turned an achievable, limited objective in Iraq and Afghanistan into an unwinnable war, and at the same time exactly what Hezbollah would want the IDF to do.

What you hope happens and what does are two different things.
 
What you hope happens and what does are two different things.

Could you please examine what I said and what you are putting into my comment because of your animosity?

Maybe check who I was agreeing with?


Why are you so eager for Israel to invade Lebanon ?
Do you think that this is a great idea ?
 
Last edited:
If you want to reject my ideas, fine- I really don't care. However, you should, in the interests of scepticism and honest debate, actually give some reasons and some basis for that rejection.
Furthermore, as you yourself have now rejected both military and non-military solutions, I would be (mildly) interested to know what your own suggested courses of action are.

I'm not rejecting your idea - reality is.
What you are proposing has literally failed for decades, and you are adding nothing new that you change that.

And please, please stop talking about this as if this is MY idea - I am continuing what another poster said.

I am not proposing anything, I am trying to get people to brainstorm, and think it is useful to point out when they go down well trodden dead ends.
 
Could you please examine what I said and what you are putting into my comment because of your animosity?

Maybe check who I was agreeing with?


Why are you so eager for Israel to invade Lebanon ?
Do you think that this is a great idea ?

You are clearly hoping Israel embarks on an unwinnable war. And your animosity towards Israel is crystal clear.

My view is that there has never been a better time for Israel at attack a weakened Hezbollah, which has been launching countless rocket attacks, and degrade their capacity for future terrorist attacks.

I think this is a great idea and the fact you don’t is very telling.

It’s also great that Israel is sending a serious warning to Iran. Why do you not think this is a great idea?
 
....
You remind me of Ghandi. He thought that Jews should willingly go to their deaths, to prove that the Nazis were bad. As if such proofs were needed, and as if survival wasn't a worthwhile goal.

Spoken like a true hater, who hates organizations that advocate for equality between Arabs and Jews, because he believes one of these two groups is inferior.
 
Last edited:
Hercules56, are you able to produce even a shred of evidence that shows Ziggurat is in opposition to "organizations that advocate for equality between Jews and Arabs" ?

I don't think that what you said about him is accurate. Not in the slightest.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

In Israel, the President welcomes new Ambassadors.
Belgium, Slovakia, Switzerland, Sweden, and Papua New Guinea.
https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/397023

This, unto itself, is a 'retaliation' against HAMAS and Hezbollah, proving their worthlessness, versus our worth.
 
Last edited:
You are clearly hoping Israel embarks on an unwinnable war. And your animosity towards Israel is crystal clear.

My view is that there has never been a better time for Israel at attack a weakened Hezbollah, which has been launching countless rocket attacks, and degrade their capacity for future terrorist attacks.

I think this is a great idea and the fact you don’t is very telling.

It’s also great that Israel is sending a serious warning to Iran. Why do you not think this is a great idea?

Well, mostly because when Israel did it the last time, they got their asses kicked by Hezbollah - according to US analysts.
And you seem to completely forget that drawing IDF forces away from Gaza and into Lebanon has been the stated goal of Hezbollah since the retaliation after October 7th began.
Israeli literally is doing what Hezbollah said it wanted it to do - and you think that that is a good thing for Israel?

Please let it sink in for a moment that, not for a second, have I said how concerned I am for the Lebanese or Gazans - this is an act that has a high chance to cost Israel dearly and might very well draw the US so far into the conflict that it will have to put American boots on the ground - which something you wouldn't care about, since they are not your countrymen.
 
Last edited:
"Israel literally is doing what Hezbollah said it wanted it to do (draw IDF forces away from Gaza) - and you think that that is a good thing for Israel?" --TGZ

Are you serious? The IDF is sending battle-tested and motivated units to face Hezbollah, and that's not a good thing for Hezbollah, no sireee bob.
IDF Division 98 knows how to deal with these Hezbollah maniacs. In spades.
https://www.jpost.com/israel-hamas-war/article-821158

Oh, wait a second, am I seeing that Hezbollah is doing basically NOTHING as the IDF advances into Lebanon?
Yep.
 
Hercules56, are you able to produce even a shred of evidence that shows Ziggurat is in opposition to "organizations that advocate for equality between Jews and Arabs" ?

I don't think that what you said about him is accurate. Not in the slightest.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

In Israel, the President welcomes new Ambassadors.
Belgium, Slovakia, Switzerland, Sweden, and Papua New Guinea.
https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/397023

This, unto itself, is a 'retaliation' against HAMAS and Hezbollah, proving their worthlessness, versus our worth.

Zig reacted very strongly against my support for Israeli organizations that push for equality between Arabs and Jews. He seemed to suggest such a goal is suicidal, which is why he brings up Ghandi supposedly saying that Jews should let the Nazis kill them to prove how evil the Nazis are.

If equality between Arabs and Jews in Israel is suicide, then the Israeli declaration of independence is suicidal, and indeed he believes genuine Zionism is suicidal.
 
Last edited:
Zig reacted very strongly against my support for Israeli organizations that push for equality between Arabs and Jews.

You misunderstand, as always. I have no problem with you supporting those groups. I have a problem with you using that support as an excuse for your indifference to terrorism and opposition to efforts to destroy terrorist groups.
 
You misunderstand, as always. I have no problem with you supporting those groups. I have a problem with you using that support as an excuse for your indifference to terrorism and opposition to efforts to destroy terrorist groups.

More lies from you (shocker).

I oppose all terrorism against all civilians, whether its against Jews, Lebanese, Palestinians, Chinese, etc.

I have nothing against destroying terrorist groups. As long as you don't also destroy the civilian population and their infrastructure in the process.

You and other Fascists believe that the ONLY way to defeat terrorism is by blowing them up and everything else within a 10 mile radius. You disregard tens of thousands of dead civilian collateral casualties as "meh....".

The IDF seems to be stuck in the 1960s when it comes to warfare.

This is why soo many people hate Israel.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom