• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

"Misgendering" is now a federal offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen pictures of you, and anybody can tell just by looking at you what your so-called gender identity is.
That's because I make no effort to present as anything other than a cisgender man.

You don't share your pronouns upfront to signal your gender identity; you do it to signal gender ideology.
Oh, please tell me more about my inner thoughts and motives that you seem to know so well. I had no idea that you were a telepath.
 
That's because I make no effort to present as anything other than a cisgender man.


That was exactly my point. The reason that you flaunt your pronouns cannot be to signal your gender identity, as you claimed, because any idiot can see with their own eyes what your gender identity is.
 
No. You and your ilk equate any dissent whatsoever from your ideology as akin to Nazism.
No. I and my "ilk" do not think you are akin to Nazis. That's just your persecution complex talking. I don't even hate you and those who agree with you. I pity you. It's just so disappointing to see your disrespect for people I consider friends. What have we come to?
 
That was exactly my point. The reason that you flaunt your pronouns cannot be to signal your gender identity, as you claimed, because any idiot can see with their own eyes what your gender identity is.
What if all the photos you've seen are fake? Some people do that.

No, as I have said, the reason I, a cisgender man, share my pronouns is to contribute to a culture where sharing pronouns up front is not considered weird or aberrant, rather it's a normal part of interaction between people who behave with respect towards one another. If I make it clear that it's okay for me to share my pronouns, then maybe someone else will feel less uncomfortable about sharing their pronouns, especially if they do not match their immediate gender presentation.

See, it's not about you, and it's not about me. It's about culture, and society, and making sure that transgender people are not alienated.

I try to make society better for transgender people. You do everything you can to make it worse.
 
Because of the patriarchy. Allowing any man to identify their way into women's safe spaces is dangerous to women
Oh dear. Are you too suffering under the dangerous illusion that trans women are just faking, or that a transgender identity is adopted on a whim?

Being openly transgender is hard. You are subject to bullying, harassment, abuse, assault, and occasionally just straight up murder. Why would anybody put themselves through that if they weren't absolutely sure that it was right for them?

I want my friends to feel safe around me. My female friends know that I'm not going to sexually assault them, and my trans friends know that I am on their side. Some will call this "virtue signalling" but I don't give a **** what they think. My friends know that I am a safe person.
 
I and my "ilk" do not think you are akin to Nazis.


Well, that's nice to hear. Does that mean you will be distancing yourself from sguforums.org, where your fellow (can we still say that?) moderators repeatedly called me a Nazi, a fascist, and a racist?

No. I and my "ilk" do not think you are akin to Nazis. That's just your persecution complex talking. I don't even hate you and those who agree with you. I pity you. It's just so disappointing to see your disrespect for people I consider friends. What have we come to?


Where have I ever expressed any disrespect for people you consider friends? Please, point to a single post.
 
Well, that's nice to hear. Does that mean you will be distancing yourself from sguforums.org, where your fellow (can we still say that?) moderators repeatedly called me a Nazi, a fascist, and a racist?
I am not them. It may interest you to hear that we on the moderation team on that forum are not of a single mind on many things.

By the way, were you there when Kitsune came out as transgender, or had you already left when that happened?

Where have I ever expressed any disrespect for people you consider friends? Please, point to a single post.
Well, I'm not about to pore through your posting history, but there's this one for a start:

No. You and your ilk equate any dissent whatsoever from your ideology as akin to Nazism.
 
Oh dear. Are you too suffering under the dangerous illusion that trans women are just faking, or that a transgender identity is adopted on a whim?

Being openly transgender is hard.

Nearly 60% of transwomen in UK prisons are there for sexual assault. Either it's not as hard to come out as trans as you claim or transwomen are a unique threat to women - which is it?
 
Nearly 60% of transwomen in UK prisons are there for sexual assault.
[Citation needed]

Either it's not as hard to come out as trans as you claim or transwomen are a unique threat to women - which is it?
I deny your binary and substitute my own.

Either you are full-throated in your support of trans people and making their lives genuinely better, or you are directly contributing to their stigmatisation, alienation, and marginalisation in society. Which is it?
 
I am not them. It may interest you to hear that we on the moderation team on that forum are not of a single mind on many things.

Well, that is good to hear, because the two main moderators there before you joined the "team" are despicable, as I have to presume the owner of the site is, as he failed ever to take action against them.

By the way, were you there when Kitsune came out as transgender, or had you already left when that happened?

I'm aware of it, why?

jt512 said:
Where have I ever expressed any disrespect for people you consider friends? Please, point to a single post.

Well, I'm not about to pore through your posting history, but there's this one for a start:

jt512 said:
No. You and your ilk equate any dissent whatsoever from your ideology as akin to Nazism.


Not only is that statement not disrespectful, its subject was not trans people, who, as anybody can tell by reading the thread, is whom you meant by "people you consider your friends."
 
Last edited:
[Citation needed]

76 sex offenders out of 129 transwomen = 58.9%
125 sex offenders out of 3812 women in prison = 3.3%
13234 sex offenders out of 78781 men in prison =
16.8%

https://committees.parliament.uk/writtenevidence/18973/pdf/


I deny your binary and substitute my own.
Either you are full-throated in your support of trans people and making their lives genuinely better, or you are directly contributing to their stigmatisation, alienation, and marginalisation in society. Which is it?

I asked my question first. You tell me whether it's not as difficult to come out as a transwoman as you claim, whether transwomen are a unique threat to women or whether it's something else.
 
Last edited:
Why is it so important to you to deny them their identity?

Because scientific reality is more important to me than some snowflake's hurt feelings. YOU might see this as me denying their (self) identity, and that is your prerogative, but I see it as refusal to be bullied and intimidated into denying objective, scientific reality.

It is worth noting that transgender people are a tiny minority of the population. It is pretty much them and their ideological supporters who make the most noise about preferred pronouns, and they are pretty much the only ones who get their knickers in a knot when others won't go along with their nonsense.

For the rest of us non-trans people, we mostly don't care. I personally don't a fat rat's arse what you call me - she, her, it, dick, whatever... water off a duck's back, because I am not a snowflake.
 
Oh dear. Are you too suffering under the dangerous illusion that trans women are just faking, or that a transgender identity is adopted on a whim?

You obviously haven't seen the videos I've seen that men have posted of themselves in what were previously female safe spaces, bragging about the erection it's giving them.

Do you really think the sort of guy who likes to expose himself to girls on the common is not going to take advantage of the fact that he can now walk naked into the women's showers, provided only that he is prepared - in the unlikely event that he is challenged - to utter the magic words "I identify as a woman", and knowing that there's absolutely nothing the women can do about it?

It really pisses me off to see so many men patting themselves on the back about their moral superiority as they essentially demand the abolition of women's safe spaces and sports leagues, without even pausing to ask themselves what women might feel about it.

And it is all about feelings, isn't it? The feelings of the transwomen who are asked to use the sex-segregated spaces for their sex rather than their self identified gender, versus the feelings of the female rape victims who are asked to share the spaces where they are most vulnerable with biological males who, for all they know, may be the flasher from the common, their stalker, or even the man who raped them.

It's the assumption that the former are more important than the latter that convinces me that transwomen are men. Because, as we all know, the feelings and needs of any man have always, and should always, take priority over the feelings and needs of any number of women.

Note that transwomen themselves are entirely blameless in all this. The most frustrating thing about it is that women have been quietly accepting transwomen into our safe spaces for decades, and are now having to reconsider because of the irrational demands of trans right activists. And before you ask: the difference is the difference between you inviting people you know and trust into your home, knowing that if you make a mistake you can have them removed, and having total strangers billeted on you without your consent, knowing that if they behave inappropriately and you object you're the one who might end up being arrested.

I absolutely support everyone's right to dress however they want to dress, present themselves however they wish to present themselves, fancy whoever it comes naturally to fancy, without fear of insult or discrimination. I personally have no problem with using a transwoman's preferred pronouns, though I understand why others might think doing so concedes a point they are not willing to concede - that transwomen are actually women. But the rights that TRAs demand for this small percentage of the population are in addition to the rights that everyone who isn't transgender has, and directly conflict with the hard won rights of females to special considerations which take into account their physical disadvantages relative to males, and their vulnerability to male sexual predators.
 
I'm confused. Why would they be 'publicly circulating pre-transition photographs and names' of a trans person? Sounds like harassment to me.

I suggest you do some research into Heyden, and you might learn some stuff - here's a primer for you...

Heyden sued a person for calling him a child molester. The person who deadnamed him did so to reveal the fact that when he went by the name Anthony Halliday, he was convicted of indecent assault on a 14-year-old boy!

Heyden is the one doing the harassing. He uses the court to bully and intimidate people, and then refuses to pay the costs when he gets his arse handed to him by the judge. He does this so often, I find it astonishing that he hasn't been declared a vexatious litigant by British courts.

https://grahamlinehan.substack.com/p/stephanie-hayden-is-still-at-it

https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/stephaniehaydenvsruthrichardshill/
 
You obviously haven't seen the videos I've seen that men have posted of themselves in what were previously female safe spaces, bragging about the erection it's giving them.

Do you really think the sort of guy who likes to expose himself to girls on the common is not going to take advantage of the fact that he can now walk naked into the women's showers, provided only that he is prepared - in the unlikely event that he is challenged - to utter the magic words "I identify as a woman", and knowing that there's absolutely nothing the women can do about it?

It really pisses me off to see so many men patting themselves on the back about their moral superiority as they essentially demand the abolition of women's safe spaces and sports leagues, without even pausing to ask themselves what women might feel about it.

And it is all about feelings, isn't it? The feelings of the transwomen who are asked to use the sex-segregated spaces for their sex rather than their self identified gender, versus the feelings of the female rape victims who are asked to share the spaces where they are most vulnerable with biological males who, for all they know, may be the flasher from the common, their stalker, or even the man who raped them.

It's the assumption that the former are more important than the latter that convinces me that transwomen are men. Because, as we all know, the feelings and needs of any man have always, and should always, take priority over the feelings and needs of any number of women.

Note that transwomen themselves are entirely blameless in all this. The most frustrating thing about it is that women have been quietly accepting transwomen into our safe spaces for decades, and are now having to reconsider because of the irrational demands of trans right activists. And before you ask: the difference is the difference between you inviting people you know and trust into your home, knowing that if you make a mistake you can have them removed, and having total strangers billeted on you without your consent, knowing that if they behave inappropriately and you object you're the one who might end up being arrested.

I absolutely support everyone's right to dress however they want to dress, present themselves however they wish to present themselves, fancy whoever it comes naturally to fancy, without fear of insult or discrimination. I personally have no problem with using a transwoman's preferred pronouns, though I understand why others might think doing so concedes a point they are not willing to concede - that transwomen are actually women. But the rights that TRAs demand for this small percentage of the population are in addition to the rights that everyone who isn't transgender has, and directly conflict with the hard won rights of females to special considerations which take into account their physical disadvantages relative to males, and their vulnerability to male sexual predators.

Boom2.gif
 
Then you are either blind, or you are one of them.

You calling somebody who disagrees with your views on sex and gender 'anti-trans' is analogous to a scientologist calling somebody who disagrees with their views on body thetans a 'suppressive person'.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom