• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

General UK politics VIII - The Last Tory

What are you talking about now?

What they did was a lot more serious than holding up traffic for half an hour, and what they intended was even more serious. I suggest you read the judge's sentencing remarks, and then take it to a thread in Trials and Errors. https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2024/07/R-v-Hallam-and-others.pdf

The only thing I need to know about the judge in this case is that he perverted the course of justice to prevent the defendants from raising valid defences.

Again, how is a slight inconvenience worse than having your whole life's work being burnt down by a bunch of neo-nazis (or in the six counties unionist terrorists)?
 
The only thing I need to know about the judge in this case is that he perverted the course of justice to prevent the defendants from raising valid defences.

Again, how is a slight inconvenience worse than having your whole life's work being burnt down by a bunch of neo-nazis (or in the six counties unionist terrorists)?
The judges don't dream up the sentences out of thin air you know. Each different law has a different range of sentencing options, and then there are various factors that can influence the actual option chosen (like did they plead guilty).

If a law says you can only serve a maximum of three years for this crime, the judge can't give a sentence of five years just because somebody else who committed a different crime against a different law got five years and you happen to like that convict's politics more.
 
#FarageIsAFanny has replaced #FarageRiots as the number one trending for the UK.
 
#FarageIsAFanny has replaced #FarageRiots as the number one trending for the UK.

He'll love that, I'm sure.

I don't know if Twitter has changed, but searching on that hashtag finds many posts that don't include it.
 
Last edited:
And don't forget the Tragic Roundabout in Blackpool https://x.com/colemandesign/status/1821281906421592573


"We hereby declare the Tragic - ahem, Magic - Roundabout of Blackpool, the English Protectorate of Dougal and Zebedee.

National anthem: the Magic Roundabout, of course.

Patron Saint: St. Greggs.

National emblem: the Gregg croc.

7000166b5d6493698e.png


Olympic Gold Medallist in the Gregg Sausage Roll 100-yard Sprint:

7000166b5d64921c3e.png


Gregory McGregFace (sole contestant).

Religion: We worship at the feet of the mighty cop in our sacrifice of the Burning Bin.

7000166b5d649424d0.jpg


Motto:

Boi-nnng! "Time for bed."




I'll get my coat.
 
Farage and Yaxley-Lennon aren't the top of the tree, there's the people that are actually funding them.

This^ I'd love to know, rather than just strongly suspect who else they fund, past & present, and I'd love Farage & Yaxley-Lennon's supporters to know who they're really going to prison for.
 
Religion: We worship at the feet of the mighty cop in our sacrifice of the Burning Bin.

7000166b5d649424d0.jpg

I have to say that photo alone explodes the myth of white supremacy given that the police officer not prostrate on the ground has distinctly non Anglo-Saxon features and is probably thinking "you stupid bint".
 
I have to say that photo alone explodes the myth of white supremacy given that the police officer not prostrate on the ground has distinctly non Anglo-Saxon features and is probably thinking "you stupid bint".

And given that the bloke with her heroically legged it and left her to her fate - and least as far as the clip shows...
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom