SpaceX has moved its state of incorporation from Delaware to Texas!
If your company is still incorporated in Delaware, I recommend moving to another state as soon as possible.
And the haters keep piling it on. Deplorable.looks like the Cybertruck rusts within days.
And the haters keep piling it on. Deplorable.
It's kind of sad actually. All these so-called 'progressives' showing their true colors. I'll never be a conservative, but after seeing treatment like this I can understand why people like Musk gravitate in that direction.
And from someone on a 'skeptic' website where 'rational' people pretend to be caring individuals who only want the best for everyone. But we know the truth. The real reason they are here is to gloat about their intellectual superiority and bully those unfortunate enough to be caught in their crosshairs with their great 'wit' and 'insight'.
And the haters keep piling it on. Deplorable.
It's kind of sad actually. All these so-called 'progressives' showing their true colors. I'll never be a conservative, but after seeing treatment like this I can understand why people like Musk gravitate in that direction.
And from someone on a 'skeptic' website where 'rational' people pretend to be caring individuals who only want the best for everyone. But we know the truth. The real reason they are here is to gloat about their intellectual superiority and bully those unfortunate enough to be caught in their crosshairs with their great 'wit' and 'insight'.
And the haters keep piling it on. Deplorable.
It's kind of sad actually. All these so-called 'progressives' showing their true colors. I'll never be a conservative, but after seeing treatment like this I can understand why people like Musk gravitate in that direction.
And from someone on a 'skeptic' website where 'rational' people pretend to be caring individuals who only want the best for everyone. But we know the truth. The real reason they are here is to gloat about their intellectual superiority and bully those unfortunate enough to be caught in their crosshairs with their great 'wit' and 'insight'.
Musk doesn't pay for rent or utilities for Twitter, because just like Trump people who can't afford expensive lawyers deserve to be ****** over twice.
But somehow I'm the bad guy for not worshipping him.
Just as a little side note, Musk is now lobbying the US against aid for Ukraine since, in his words, "There is no way in hell that Putin is going to lose". It's also rumored that Russian forces are now using Starlink as well as Starlink services being throttled for Ukraine.
I can't imagine what holding these positions will reflect on his various companies.
Irrational hate is no more hinged than irrational love.
i don't care enough for Musk to hate him - I actually pity him.
i just don't get that people can see trump as a conman, but not musk, even though the similarities are obvious.
As for the special plea of the week: Twitter isn't paying rent?
Yeah, there's a lot of that going around.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/24/ret...ts-but-are-still-fighting-with-landlords.html
https://archive.is/sAJvf (WSJ)
https://archive.is/kWU7g (WaPo)
Your links are all articles from 2020... there was a reason many retailers struggled to pay rent at the time. I have no idea if Twitter has now paid their rent, or what. If the REIT or corporation that owns the property has still not evicted them, that is now on them.