So you understand it.
Always has been.
The expert here requires this NOT to be understood.
Want to try that again? In English this time?
The expert here is continually being told by a non-expert here, who seems to struggle with even the basics, that he's got it all wrong! Then, when he does explain it, you are complaining that it is too complex to understand! Lol. Guess what? Plasma physics is bloody complicated. It pays to be qualified to understand the more complex aspects. Getting a grip on the basics should not take more than a year or so of reading textbooks aimed at undergrads, and then looking at relevant papers.
Much of it will still be above your head, but if you don't want to qualify in the subject formally, then that is the best you can hope for - to grasp the basics, and to understand enough, even without the maths, to grasp what a paper is saying.
It seems to me that you have been engaged in this anti-plasma physics tirade for far longer than I have had an interest in the subject, and yet I seem to have far less trouble comprehending the relevant concepts and papers. Why is that? My guess? Because you listen to unqualified crackpots like Scott, whilst I listen to, and read, what is said by real plasma physicists.
I think I started wanted to learn a bit more about the subject ~ 6 years ago, having encountered the EU mythologists. Here is what I have read, either partially or fully, just based on what I have downloaded. Which is a fraction of what I have read in total;
Boris V. Somov (with whom I have corresponded);
PLASMA ASTROPHYSICS, PART I
Fundamentals and Practice
PLASMA ASTROPHYSICS, PART II
Reconnection and Flares
I think he may have sent me at least one of those in PDF format.
Marcel Goossens
An Introduction to Plasma Astrophysics and Magnetohydrodynamics
Nicole Meyer-Vernet
Basics of the Solar Wind
May Britt-Kallenrode
An Introduction to Plasmas and Particles in the Heliosphere and Magnetospheres
Steven J. Schwartz, Christopher J. Owen and David Burgess
Astrophysical Plasmas
Paul M. Bellan
Fundamental of Plasma Physics
J. Birn & E. R. Priest
Reconnection of Magnetic Fields (I think I saw Tim Thompson recommend that one to someone)
Andreas Keiling, Octav Marghitu & Michael Wheatland (Editors)
Electric Currents in Geospace and Beyond
(To which Tusenfem was a contributor)
Peter V. Foukal
Solar Astrophysics
E. Priest and T. Forbes
Magnetic Reconnection
MHD Theory and Applications
Richard Fitzpatrick (University of Texas at Austin)
Introduction to Plasma Physics
A Graduate Level Course (PHY 380L)
J. H. Jeans
The Dynamical Theory of Gases (1921)
T. E. Cravens
Physics of Solar System Plasmas
Hannes Alfven
Cosmic Plasma
Cosmical Electrodynamics
And that is just the plasma physics related stuff!
(Actually, I hadn't expected that list to be quite sol long!)
And even having read all that, and gotten a reasonable understanding of the basics, I know **** compared to a real plasma physicist, like Tusenfem. And would never claim otherwise.
However, I know enough to know that nobody associated with EU, including Scott, has got the foggiest clue about the subject, and can easily spot their schoolboy level errors.
Quite why you (and Scott, for that matter) seem to think you know more about plasma physics than real plasma physicists, is a question best answered by Messrs. Dunning and Kruger.