Okay fine. I'll answer your stupid question. No.
Because a knife is a legitimate tool that is used for a huge variety of different functions other than injuring or killing. It would make no more sense than to restrict hammers, or screwdrivers, or 2x4s. All of which can be and have been used to enact violence, but which have vastly more utilitarian uses.
Lots of objects
could be used to kill. But the vast majority of times that they are used, they are not, and they should not be restricted on the off-chance that one day someone might use them in that way. I'm pretty sure that given the right circumstances, I could kill someone with a ballpoint pen. Should "pen control" be pursued to ensure that I do not?
If you're wondering why I'm finding this conversation frustrating, review this older thread, in which someone tried to argue that I should be supportive of restricting 3-d printers. That was a ludicrous proposition for exactly the same reason.
Landmark Legal Shift Opens Pandora's Box for DIY Guns