Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Jun 2, 2010
- Messages
- 85,246
We recently had a media claim posted upthread that Russia has committed 85% of it's military to this invasion where MSM ( CNN ) claimed that it was 85% of it's army, Both cited and unnamed white house official. I'm skeptical of that claim given the apparent size of the Russian military. I don't doubt morale in the Russian military is at a low, much like American conscripts in Vietnam. It's got to suck being in harm's way miles from home and I wouldn't doubt any stories coming out about Russian military deserting and making a run for the EU
What you have to remember is the Russians have a lot of stuff on the books that is junk and unusable. Only a portion of it is ever going to be fit for service. They probably have sent in about 85% of their usable stuff.
