And the children! What about the children?!
Scott Pelley and two Americans who were stationed in China (Guangzhou, I suppose), Robin Garfield and his wife:
'If these are actual alien abductions, the cases of innocent earthlings being anally probed are an indication of just how callous this is.'
These people appear to let their children believe that the monsters under the bed (or, in this case, in the room above) are real! No doubt this will stay with them for the rest of their lives!
And new (i.e. old) cases start appearing immediately! From the comments section on YouTube:
Officials and diplomats are not the only ones who have reported unexplained symptoms at home and abroad. Strange illnesses and injuries have also impacted some of their children.The youngest victims of "Havana Syndrome" (60 Minutes on YouTube, Feb 21 - 6:14 min.)
Scott Pelley and two Americans who were stationed in China (Guangzhou, I suppose), Robin Garfield and his wife:
SP: They told us that they were attacked in their homes with severe impacts that caused them to be medically evacuated back to the United States. And they were attacked again, after they returned to the United States:
SP: You believe that someone in the room above you was using some kind of a weapon to attack your family in the hotel room below?
RG: I do.
SP: And that they specifically targeted your children in their beds?
RG: Yes, I do.
SP: If these are actual attacks, the cases of the children being wounded is an indication of just how callous this is, about people who are being attacked in their residences, in their homes, a board (?). And there seems to be no concern about the indiscriminate nature of this, that spouses are being injured, that little children are being injured.
RG: This is the most difficult aspect of this whole issue for me, are, are the children who've been impacted, both mine as well as many others. I personally know the parents of, I believe, eight other children. I can tell you I've personally seen balance issues in children that have never had that, trouble with finding their words, stuttering, and then continuing challenges around vision.
Wife of RG: Our children are the forgotten victis of the Havana Syndrome. Their illness is real. And we don't want this to be what they are associated with for the rest of their lives.
'If these are actual alien abductions, the cases of innocent earthlings being anally probed are an indication of just how callous this is.'
These people appear to let their children believe that the monsters under the bed (or, in this case, in the room above) are real! No doubt this will stay with them for the rest of their lives!
And new (i.e. old) cases start appearing immediately! From the comments section on YouTube:
Interesting. Some of the things talked about in the video are similar to when I was a kid in the 70s. For some reason, I had extremely bad bloody noses while sleeping. Would wake up the next morning and have caked blood on my face resembling a beard and the sheets with a good size blood circle. Would occur at times when I was awake as well. This would happen on a pretty consistent basis. Also got to the point where I had trouble speaking (like stuttering, difficulty in pronouncing words, like my tongue was too big for my mouth). All that went away when we returned to NH after my dad retired from the Marine Corps in Camp Lejeune.
Last edited: