• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: Corona Virus Conspiracy Theories Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link to story: https://www.thedailybeast.com/anti-...-own-urine-to-fight-covid-19?via=twitter_page

Anti-COVID-19 “Vaccine Police” leader Christopher Key has a new quarter-baked conspiracy theory for his anti-vax followers to use to cure themselves of COVID-19: Drink their own urine. “The antidote that we have seen now, and we have tons and tons of research, is urine therapy. OK, and I know to a lot of you this sounds crazy, but guys, God’s given us everything we need,” Key said in a video posted over the weekend on his Telegram account after being released from jail over a trespassing charge. “This has been around for centuries,” he added. “When I tell you this, please take it with a grain of salt,” the anti-vaccine advocate warned while saying people might now think he is “cray cray.” “Now drink urine!” he continued. “This vaccine is the worst bioweapon I have ever seen,” he concluded. “I drink my own urine!” Reached for comment by The Daily Beast on Sunday night, Key doubled down on what he calls “urine therapy” and railed against “foolish” people who took the COVID-19 vaccine, which is safe and effective.]

In a perfect world, anti-vaxxers should have to drink their own urine each morning before entering their place of employment.

It's the fair thing to do.
 
Over the weekend, my dad was telling us about how he got the polio vaccine in a sugar cube. Maybe we could do a custom version of the Covid-19 vaccine for these weirdos.
 
Over the weekend, my dad was telling us about how he got the polio vaccine in a sugar cube. Maybe we could do a custom version of the Covid-19 vaccine for these weirdos.

Do you mean that us vaccinated pee on sugar cubes and pass them to anti-vaxxers?
If so, I'm in!
:D
 
Finally vindication for those who thought all along that covidiots were just taking the piss.
 
What kind of stupid question is that? “Who benefits” from a rare species of animal dying?

You frame the question of "cui bono" differently than I would.

To me it's not the question of who benefits from an animal dying, but who benefits from a report of an animal dying of covid.
 
Last edited:
Solipsism is no way to go through life, son.

In the actual, real world, a rare feline died of COVID.
 
You frame the question of "cui bono" differently than I would.

To me it's not the question of who benefits from an animal dying, but who benefits from a report of an animal dying of covid.

Who can possibly know what's real? Let's ask Kit Knightly.

Or perhaps it's a question of who benefits from pretending an animal didn't die.
 
Who can possibly know what's real? Let's ask Kit Knightly.

Or perhaps it's a question of who benefits from pretending an animal didn't die.

Exactly this. I expect Tom Palven sees some benefit is this pretense but I doubt that he will ever explain that benefit.
 
But then anyone with two functional baton cells to rub together would see the "source" as Chossudovsky's anti-Semitic, pro-Putin cesspit and ignore it.


Not to mention globalresearch.ca:

Media Bias Factcheck said:
Overall, we rate GlobalResearch a Tin Foil Hat Conspiracy and Strong Pseudoscience website based on the promotion of unproven information such as the dangers of Vaccines and 9-11 as a false flag operation.
Source
 
I am skeptical about the Huffington Post assertion that Covid-19 or one of its alleged variants killed a snow leopard.

If I were really concerned about this, I would seek the opinion of someone who has credibility with me, like Kit Knightly.

Why not ask the zoo?
 
This is what we mean when we say that to be true, a conspiracy theory must result in a collusion between many thousands of individual people, all of whom have to keep the secret. Now we have not only doctors and virologists and government health officials keeping the secret, we also have veterinarians, zookeepers and mink farmers.
 
Link to story: https://www.thedailybeast.com/anti-...-own-urine-to-fight-covid-19?via=twitter_page



In a perfect world, anti-vaxxers should have to drink their own urine each morning before entering their place of employment.

It's the fair thing to do.


The ones I have seen on social media are specifying that it should be "aged"

And sometimes that it should be then heated and inhaled although that "stings the nose"

Far better than vaccination.

If that's not too bad

How about https://www.mediamatters.org/corona...-treat-covid-19-drugs-used-transgender-health

Go trans to own the libs.
 
The Monday protest marches in Germany keep growing each week, and by now they are all over the country. Over 500 cities and villages were marching yesterday. Here, take a look:


The regime and its propaganda apparatus are so far reacting with bizarre insults, trying to stick to their "deniers, Nazis, CTers, bla bla" narrative like some good little pseudo-skeptics. Will be interesting to see where this leads. They already back-pedaled on their vaccine mandate threats, just like the Austrians. "Technical reasons" LOL
 
I now have to wonder just how many bioweapons this guy has seen since he says covid vaccine is the worst of them.

He's in jail now so we may never know.

Oh wow. I see it's for a previous violation -- third-degree trespassing for refusing to wear a mask in a Whole Foods. He's a modern-day Rosa Parks, this guy.

When I saw that he was in jail, I was wondering if he had already gotten his Mustang livery completed and was arrested for impersonating a police officer. This guy has a fake badge, fake uniform and is driving around with assault weapons calling himself the "vaccine police."
[IMGw=500]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FItDbHkUYAAZhiH.jpg[/IMGw]
[IMGw=400]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FItDbHlUUAA44JF.jpg[/IMGw]

For those of you that hadn't caught the reference, the rebel flag and "General Key" is an homage to the Dukes of Hazzard. Yee-Haw!
 
The Monday protest marches in Germany keep growing each week, and by now they are all over the country. Over 500 cities and villages were marching yesterday. Here, take a look:


The regime and its propaganda apparatus are so far reacting with bizarre insults, trying to stick to their "deniers, Nazis, CTers, bla bla" narrative like some good little pseudo-skeptics. Will be interesting to see where this leads. They already back-pedaled on their vaccine mandate threats, just like the Austrians. "Technical reasons" LOL

Ah, you're back. I'm still curious about something you wrote a little over two weeks ago.

Childlike Empress said:
Some people, like myself, actually worked in Science™ and know how that works in the 21st century.

Again, could you please detail this work you did in "Science™", particularly focusing on how these endeavors make you a greater authority on medical science than, well, medical scientists?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom