• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Tucker Carlson must think Joe Biden is Caligula

Huh? Larry Elder was the frontrunner there, and I already commented on him in the appropriate thread.

I didn't ask you about Larry Elder, frontrunner or not. I asked you about Caitlyn Jenner. Surely you must have some opinions about this trans-gender candidate.

Is the implication that I don't like Levine partially because of political reasons? Not sure I get the point of your question.

I dunno...are your opinions based on political/policy reasons? It seems to me, considering your post describing Levine as an ugly, fat and obviously physically unhealthy, and mentally ill, fat, self-mutilating freaks who have a history of basically endorsing child abuse, that it's not her policies you are affronted by...especially considering you have yet to actually quote what her policies are.
 
I dunno...are your opinions based on political/policy reasons? It seems to me, considering your post describing Levine as an ugly, fat and obviously physically unhealthy, and mentally ill, fat, self-mutilating freaks who have a history of basically endorsing child abuse, that it's not her policies you are affronted by...especially considering you have yet to actually quote what her policies are.

I just summed it up, yet again:

I would be hesitant to refer to that person as "well-adjusted" and appoint them to a lead position on national health, however. Especially if they dodged questions about gender experiments on children, and sent seniors to die of Covid. If they were fat and obviously physically unhealthy, that might also make me skeptical of their decision-making on health matters.

Then again, some might look past all of that and anoint them an "Admiral", I suppose. Maybe even celebrate what an incredible "woman" the person is. Maybe some could even chime in about how men are even better at being women than women are. :thumbsup:

There isn't much more to say on the matter, imo.
 
It seems to me that Warp thinks people should live their lives according to what he thinks they should rather that what they think they should. Wow. Talk about arrogant!
 
It seems to me that Warp thinks people should live their lives according to what he thinks they should rather that what they think they should. Wow. Talk about arrogant!

They can "live their lives" however they want. That doesn't mean I have to endorse and embrace their choices when it comes to matters that might affect the nation, or me personally.

If someone wants to cut their balls off and stitch them to their forehead, go for it, I suppose. But don't expect my endorsement for a role in public office. And don't expect me to refer to that person as "well-adjusted".
 
Last edited:
Sorry for the digression, but that last remark just flashes me back to the good old hippy dippy days when the Fugs were strumming their stuff in Bryant Park, and love was all around, and I recall one of Ed Sanders's musico-doggerel digressions which included the line "penis-flesh grafted smooth and purple to faces of lesbian angels." Plus ça change....

Ok, back to our regularly scheduled 21'st century nonsense....
 
You seem *really* hung up about the fact that she felt a woman strongly enough to alter genitals that she did not need.

Are they that big a part of your identity Warp12?

And do you feel the same way about warrior cultures where real manly man mutilate themselves to prove their manhood? In some cases including their genitals.
 
They can "live their lives" however they want. That doesn't mean I have to endorse and embrace their choices when it comes to matters that might affect the nation, or me personally.

If someone wants to cut their balls off and stitch them to their forehead, go for it, I suppose. But don't expect my endorsement for a role in public office. And don't expect me to refer to that person as "well-adjusted".

No one is asking you to endorse or embrace their choices or even refer to them at all...least of all Levine. Yet you feel it necessary to insult, denigrate and belittle her and other trans-people (along with women in general).

Is Levine demanding YOU or anyone get a sex change? And we're STILL waiting for you to tell us exactly what about her POLICIES you don't approve.
 
No one is asking you to endorse or embrace their choices or even refer to them at all...least of all Levine. Yet you feel it necessary to insult, denigrate and belittle her and other trans-people (along with women in general).

Is Levine demanding YOU or anyone get a sex change? And we're STILL waiting for you to tell us exactly what about her POLICIES you don't approve.

Give me a break. It isn't about someone "demanding" I get a sex change. This person is supposed to be some degree of "guiding light" for what is acceptable when it comes to matters of health...for the nation...and that includes children. I have been over this, repeatedly, since the beginning. But for some reason, some people only seem to care about waving their virtue flags.

Some are really hung up on me calling this person fat and ugly...as though they think I would only call a fat and ugly trans person that. I call it like I see it. There are certainly a lot of fat and ugly people out there. Levine is a fat, ugly, self-mutilating freak. Not exactly the type we generally consider as a tome of wisdom on national health (mental or otherwise). My issues with this person's thought process and actions, I have already clearly stated, as well.
 
Last edited:
Give me a break. It isn't about someone "demanding" I get a sex change. This person is supposed to be some degree of "guiding light" for what is acceptable when it comes to matters of health...for the nation...and that includes children. I have been over this, repeatedly, since the beginning. But for some reason, some people only seem to care about waving their virtue flags.

Some are really hung up on me calling this person fat and ugly...as though they think I would only call a fat and ugly trans person that. I call it like I see it. There are certainly a lot of fat and ugly people out there.Levine is a fat, ugly, self-mutilating freak. Not exactly the type we generally consider as a tome of wisdom on national health (mental or otherwise).My issues with this person's thought process and actions, I have already clearly stated, as well.

No, you give US a break. You have NOT presented LEVINE'S POLICIES that you stated you disagree with. You dance all around it with nonsense like "this person's thought process and actions" which have to do with her PERSONAL LIFE AND MEDICAL CHOICES. If you think you're pulling the wool over anyone's eyes here, you're sadly mistaken. We see it for what it is: bigotry and misogyny.
 
Give me a break. It isn't about someone "demanding" I get a sex change. This person is supposed to be some degree of "guiding light" for what is acceptable when it comes to matters of health...for the nation...and that includes children. I have been over this, repeatedly, since the beginning. But for some reason, some people only seem to care about waving their virtue flags.

Some are really hung up on me calling this person fat and ugly...as though they think I would only call a fat and ugly trans person that. I call it like I see it. There are certainly a lot of fat and ugly people out there. Levine is a fat, ugly, self-mutilating freak. Not exactly the type we generally consider as a tome of wisdom on national health (mental or otherwise). My issues with this person's thought process and actions, I have already clearly stated, as well.
Be assured, I would never expect your application of prejudice to be so limited. We must all remember that under the garish icing the cake is always there.
 
No, you give US a break. You have NOT presented LEVINE'S POLICIES that you stated you disagree with. You dance all around it with nonsense like "this person's thought process and actions" which have to do with her PERSONAL LIFE AND MEDICAL CHOICES. If you think you're pulling the wool over anyone's eyes here, you're sadly mistaken. We see it for what it is: bigotry and misogyny.





All hail "Admiral" Levine. The liberal ideal. What a "woman"! :thumbsup:
 
Last edited:
StdacyHS remarks that Warp12's apparent malice against Levin is not policy related, and the response is... a picture and a rock video, and a re-re-repeat of his disparaging, quote-strewn, content-free summary .

I think it kind of Warp12 to confirm Stacy's statement with such economy and precision.
 
StdacyHS remarks that Warp12's apparent malice against Levin is not policy related, and the response is... a picture and a rock video, and a re-re-repeat of his disparaging, quote-strewn, content-free summary .

I think it kind of Warp12 to confirm Stacy's statement with such economy and precision.

I've grown so tired of repeating myself In this thread, about issues with Levine and job-worthiness that I figure I might as well have fun with it, now. Nobody is listening to that stuff...they just want to express mock-outrage that anyone might not fawn of over a trans person.

To those types, I say..."suck it". I didn't chop mine off. :thumbsup:
 
Last edited:
I've grown so tired of repeating myself In this thread, about issues with Levine and job-worthiness that I figure I might as well have fun with it, now. Nobody is listening to that stuff...they just want to express mock-outrage that anyone might not fawn of over a trans person.

To those types, I say...suck it. I didn't chop mine off. :thumbsup:

Of course.

You wanted to demonstrate your stance that substance should take a back seat to intolerance and hate.

We get it.
 
Of course.

You wanted to demonstrate your stance that substance should take a back seat to intolerance and hate.

We get it.

LOL. I presented the "substance". Nobody bothered to read or listen.

So, now I am happy to focus on the more humorous aspects of how liberals never avoid an opportunity to wave their virtue flags.

Shine on, you crazy diamonds.
 
I've grown so tired of repeating myself In this thread, about issues with Levine and job-worthiness that I figure I might as well have fun with it, now. Nobody is listening to that stuff...they just want to express mock-outrage that anyone might not fawn of over a trans person.

To those types, I say..."suck it". I didn't chop mine off. :thumbsup:

Sometimes people reveal things they didn't intend.
 
LOL. I presented the "substance". Nobody bothered to read or listen.

So, now I am happy to focus on the more humorous aspects of how liberals never avoid an opportunity to wave their virtue flags.

Shine on, you crazy diamonds.

No You didn't. You just let your hatred, ignorance and bigotry spew forth.

Good on you.
 
I've grown so tired of repeating myself In this thread, about issues with Levine and job-worthiness that I figure I might as well have fun with it, now. Nobody is listening to that stuff...they just want to express mock-outrage that anyone might not fawn of over a trans person.

To those types, I say..."suck it". I didn't chop mine off. :thumbsup:

To prove how tired you are of repeating you do the only reasonable thing, which is to repeat. Right. Got it.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom