• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Tucker Carlson must think Joe Biden is Caligula

Huh? I think Trump is a buffoon.

Now, what exactly does your or my argument have to do with Trump?

Oh Bull! I've read your posts.

I don't think you have read them...I think you have read into them what you wished. But again, Trump has nothing to do with Levine. So, you can drop that angle.

It seems that attacking Trump is the "go to" for liberals, when all else fails.
 
Last edited:
I don't think you have read them...I think you have read into them what you wished. But again, Trump has nothing to do with Levine. So, you can drop that angle.

It seems that attacking Trump is the "go to" for liberals, when all else fails.

You really must think I'm stupid.
 
I don't think you have read them...I think you have read into them what you wished. But again, Trump has nothing to do with Levine. So, you can drop that angle.

It seems that attacking Trump is the "go to" for liberals, when all else fails.
What did the post referred to have to do with Trump? Well maybe the fact that, as you just did again, you mentioned him in it? You can't put him up as a counter-example and then say your post had nothing to do with him. Or, I suppose, given present company, I should say that you can, but you shouldn't.
 
Simple? ROFLMAO

Trump is fatter, uglier and far freakier than Dr. Levine is. And has sent far more people to die from COVID. He is also the far more mentally ill than Dr. Levine has ever been and yet you just love that self absorbed narcissistic sociopath.

Hardly simple.

Huh? I think Trump is a buffoon.

Now, what exactly does your or my argument have to do with Trump?

Oh Bull! I've read your posts.

I don't think you have read them...I think you have read into them what you wished. But again, Trump has nothing to do with Levine. So, you can drop that angle.

It seems that attacking Trump is the "go to" for liberals, when all else fails.

What did the post referred to have to do with Trump? Well maybe the fact that, as you just did again, you mentioned him in it? You can't put him up as a counter-example and then say your post had nothing to do with him. Or, I suppose, given present company, I should say that you can, but you shouldn't.

Follow along, please. :thumbsup:
 
Warp, where were you with your insults about ugly trans-gender women when Caitlyn Jenner put herself forward to replace for CA Governor Newsome?
 
Warp, where were you with your insults about ugly trans-gender women people when Caitlyn Jenner put herself themself forward to replace for CA Governor Newsome?

Huh? Larry Elder was the frontrunner there, and I already commented on him in the appropriate thread. Is the implication that I don't like Levine partially because of political reasons? Not sure I get the point of your question.
 
Perhaps you are. I suspect you had it done due to statistically significant risk to your health, however.

Yes, that was why the medical field was willing to take those steps. However, I'd wanted those parts gone since I was fifteen and woke up at three in the morning flipping over every few seconds because turning over, stopped the pain for a second. My reproductive system was nothing but a drain on my body's resources and I didn't value them at all. You may consider the surgery mutilation, but I considered those organs harmful and unnecessary.

I'm sure most women would consider a penis harmful or unnecessary, especially as merely having one is enough to severely impact her life right down to the bathroom she takes a dump in.
 
I'm sure most women would consider a penis harmful or unnecessary, especially as merely having one is enough to severely impact her life right down to the bathroom she takes a dump in.

LOL. Most "women" were not born with a pecker, luckily. If you are a biological male, and you have yours cut off, that doesn't make you a "woman", I'm afraid. Not any more than putting on a dress and lipstick does.

I think most rational individuals understand this (perhaps you may even agree). But, there are some who seemingly just want to squirm and squeal like a gerbil stuck in Richard Gere's ass, while waving their virtue flags. That is their right.

I stand by my position on Levine. :thumbsup:
 
Last edited:
Of course we're all entitled to stand by whatever we stand by, but some of us might differ.

I am a decidedly heterosexual male, happily "cisgendered" as the newfangled term specifies, and would never in my wildest dreams wish to be separated from the junk that makes me a cisgendered male, nor to stop enjoying the relation between that and the stuff that makes some other people female. But apparently unlike some, my difficulty in imagining the transsexual impulse leads me to guess just how serious and deeply important it really is. I can easily imagine all sorts of perversions and transgressions a person might commit, some kind of nice and some nothing but nasty, but this is not one. I suspect it's an inescapable choice beyond what someone who does not face it can truly understand. Even if you, for whatever reason, believe it is a sin, or that the result is not true to some ideal of humanity, and even if you believe it is a mistake, I think it is at the very least brave, and those with minds too small to understand such difficult, existential choices would do better if they just shut up.
 
I think it is at the very least brave, and those with minds too small to understand such difficult, existential choices would do better if they just shut up.

"The way that guy had his genitals mutilated was very brave, bro." "Yeah, he seems really well-adjusted." "No doubt. Certainly should be a top authority on national health." "Yeah. Probably ought to be an Admiral or something, too."
Seems legit. :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
Of course we're all entitled to stand by whatever we stand by, but some of us might differ.

I am a decidedly heterosexual male, happily "cisgendered" as the newfangled term specifies, and would never in my wildest dreams wish to be separated from the junk that makes me a cisgendered male, nor to stop enjoying the relation between that and the stuff that makes some other people female. But apparently unlike some, my difficulty in imagining the transsexual impulse leads me to guess just how serious and deeply important it really is. I can easily imagine all sorts of perversions and transgressions a person might commit, some kind of nice and some nothing but nasty, but this is not one. I suspect it's an inescapable choice beyond what someone who does not face it can truly understand. Even if you, for whatever reason, believe it is a sin, or that the result is not true to some ideal of humanity, and even if you believe it is a mistake, I think it is at the very least brave, and those with minds too small to understand such difficult, existential choices would do better if they just shut up.

I think it's as weird as can be. I don't understand homosexuality either. But it doesn't matter what I think. It's not my life to live.

I have two dozen nephews and nieces and two of my nephews are gay and one niece is a lesbian. Does it make me love them any less? No. I have a friend from college who is a transgender female. (I think I have that right. She was a male in college.) He was a pretty good friend then. Am I supposed to give up our friendship because of something that is irrelevant to why we were friends?

I've seen parents disown their children because of these issues. I can't imagine doing that.
 
Last edited:
I think it's as weird as can be. I don't understand homosexuality either. But it doesn't matter what I think. It's not my life to live.

I have two dozen nephews and nieces and two of my nephews are gay and one niece is a lesbian. Does it make me love them any less? No. I have a friend from college who is a transgender female. (I think I have that right. She was a male in college.) He was a pretty good friend then. Am I supposed to give up our friendship because of something that is irrelevant to why we were friends?

Who said you should give up your friendship? I would be hesitant to refer to that person as "well-adjusted" and appoint them to a lead position on national health, however. Especially if they dodged questions about gender experiments on children, and sent seniors to die of Covid. If they were fat and obviously physically unhealthy, that might also make me skeptical of their decision-making on health matters.

Then again, some might look past all of that and anoint them an "Admiral", I suppose. Maybe even celebrate what an incredible "woman" the person is. Maybe some could even chime in about how men are even better at being women than women are. :thumbsup:
 
Who said you should give up your friendship? I would be hesitant to refer to that person as "well-adjusted" and appoint them to a lead position on national health, however. Especially if they dodged questions about gender experiments on children, and sent seniors to die of Covid. If they were fat and obviously physically unhealthy, that might also make me skeptical of their decision-making on health matters.

Then again, some might look past all of that and anoint them an "Admiral", I suppose. Maybe even celebrate what an incredible "woman" the person is. Maybe some could even chime in about how men are even better at being women than women are. :thumbsup:

Nonsense. Rachel Levine is an accomplished doctor, You are so freaked out about the sex change, you can't see beyond that. This isn't about COVID deaths either This is because this person is transgendered and you think it matters to the point that this person should not be respected.
 
Nonsense. Rachel Levine is an accomplished doctor, You are so freaked out about the sex change, you can't see beyond that. This isn't about COVID deaths either This is because this person is transgendered and you think it matters to the point that this person should not be respected.

I would be hesitant to refer to that person as "well-adjusted" and appoint them to a lead position on national health, however. Especially if they dodged questions about gender experiments on children, and sent seniors to die of Covid. If they were fat and obviously physically unhealthy, that might also make me skeptical of their decision-making on health matters.

This has all been covered earlier in the thread, chum.
 
A person who considers "split-tail" a term of endearment would be quite in character to consider "self-mutilating freak" a pleasantry. The path of friendship between AC and DC is strewn with stones. Don't give it up. Scatter them while she's not looking.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom