• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Tucker Carlson must think Joe Biden is Caligula

Where did you get the idea it was "based solely on appearance"? This is a mentally ill person with a history of self-mutilation, who indirectly endorses abusing children in gender-related experiments, and sends seniors off to die of Covid. Nobody would even choose this gross creature as their personal trainer, but liberals can't resist their virtue-signaling.

Yeah, I guess it is your "upbringing" at play. :thumbsup:

The Republican way. Making CRAP up. Self mutilation? Are you suggesting that gender reassignment done in a hospital is "self mutilation?"

Abusing children in gender related experiments? Where exactly did you come up with that bowl of turds? Just because you want to serve and eat that ****, doesn't mean that the rest of find that edible and tasty.

And here you go again arguing that Dr Levine is responsible for COVID deaths and not once have you addressed the hundreds of thousands of people that Trump has sent to their deaths from COVID. Can't have one without the other.
 
The Republican way. Making CRAP up. Self mutilation? Are you suggesting that gender reassignment done in a hospital is "self mutilation?"

Abusing children in gender related experiments? Where exactly did you come up with that bowl of turds? Just because you want to serve and eat that ****, doesn't mean that the rest of find that edible and tasty.

And here you go again arguing that Dr Levine is responsible for COVID deaths and not once have you addressed the hundreds of thousands of people that Trump has sent to their deaths from COVID. Can't have one without the other.
Don't let him yank your chain. ;)
 
Don't let him yank your chain. ;)

I'm not. I'm yanking his.

Warp finds Dr. Levine a freak because she was born a male, identified as a female and underwent surgery to be as close to a woman as he/she can be and in his view not very attractive.

It's not really his/her qualifications and job performance he questions. Despite his claims otherwise. He is mortified that anyone might be like her. He is freaked out by this and therefore has to express his fear through hate,
 
The Republican way. Making CRAP up. Self mutilation? Are you suggesting that gender reassignment done in a hospital is "self mutilation?"

If I ask someone else to shoot me in the head, it is still suicide by proxy, is it not?

Having your dick or balls lopped off is no different. It is sick, and legally-sponsored self-mutilation.
 
Not everyone will value their body parts as highly as you value yours. Am I a freak and self-mutilating by proxy because I had both breasts removed, not just the one trying to eat me, and for good measure had the ovaries and uterus taken too? I never valued those parts at all.
 
If I ask someone else to shoot me in the head, it is still suicide by proxy, is it not?

Having your dick or balls lopped off is no different. It is sick, and legally-sponsored self-mutilation.

You never disappoint. Your dick and balls is everything to you.
 
Not everyone will value their body parts as highly as you value yours. Am I a freak and self-mutilating by proxy because I had both breasts removed, not just the one trying to eat me, and for good measure had the ovaries and uterus taken too? I never valued those parts at all.

Perhaps you are. I suspect you had it done due to statistically significant risk to your health, however.
 
Last edited:
First, liberals line up to wave their virtue flags over Levine. Then they break into a derail fantasy about how they would love to see the death of Trump.

So typical. So easy. Beautiful to witness, tbh.

I guess you look at those two things the same. Some do not. For some it's that in one case the issue is largely the personal choices of a person being used to judge her fitness for office; while in the other, the issue is the continual and chronic abuse of office, corruption, open encouragement of violence and rebellion, white supremacy, the murder of justices, the denial of critical climate crises, the open and inept financial pandering to cronies, and incessant lies. Of course you're likely to disagree about both, and to think that the incredibly inapt "virtue flag" expression applies, but I hope at least that you're not too surprised if the sentiment is not shared by all.
 
If I ask someone else to shoot me in the head, it is still suicide by proxy, is it not?

Having your dick or balls lopped off is no different. It is sick, and legally-sponsored self-mutilation.

Oh, just stop it. You're not convincing anyone of anything and you're just making yourself look even worse. Learn when to stop digging your own grave.
 
I love how you keep focusing on the genitals, not the mental health that leads to demanding they be mutilated. Expected, I guess?

I don't know what's expected. In fact, I don't give a damn what's expected. I am not living their lives. I don't have the same thoughts, emotions or hormones. I'm also not a mental health professional. Are you?

I do know that medical professionals report that gender dysphoria is a real problem for some. And that it can can lead to severe mental health issues including low self esteem, lack of self care, extreme depression, suicidal thoughts and suicide. I do know that some individuals live happier and more productive lives after the surgery.

What I do know is I don't give a damn about your sexual orientation or identity if you get the job done. I also believe you should have full bodily autonomy as long as it doesn't endanger the lives of others.

I also believe that you should have the right to do what you think is necessary to make yourself happy as long as you don't violate others bodily autonomy.
 
Welp, I'm outta this thread. If you want to let the juvenile stir you up, you go right ahead. He is just saying black is white to provoke a reaction, not to argue seriously. It's a typical dickish Trumpy move.

Bye, y'all. See you in another thread or two.
 
Welp, I'm outta this thread. If you want to let the juvenile stir you up, you go right ahead. He is just saying black is white to provoke a reaction, not to argue seriously. It's a typical dickish Trumpy move.

Bye, y'all. See you in another thread or two.

Bold. BCNU. :thumbsup:
 
I don't know what's expected. In fact, I don't give a damn what's expected. I am not living their lives. I don't have the same thoughts, emotions or hormones. I'm also not a mental health professional. Are you?

I do know that medical professionals report that gender dysphoria is a real problem for some. And that it can can lead to severe mental health issues including low self esteem, lack of self care, extreme depression, suicidal thoughts and suicide. I do know that some individuals live happier and more productive lives after the surgery.

What I do know is I don't give a damn about your sexual orientation or identity if you get the job done. I also believe you should have full bodily autonomy as long as it doesn't endanger the lives of others.

I also believe that you should have the right to do what you think is necessary to make yourself happy as long as you don't violate others bodily autonomy.

Sure.

That doesn't mean that mentally ill, fat, self-mutilating freaks who have a history of basically endorsing child abuse while also sending seniors to die of Covid (like Cuomo), should be anointed as "Admirals" and considered authorities on health for this nation.

Simple.
 
Sure.

That doesn't mean that mentally ill, fat, self-mutilating freaks who have a history of basically endorsing child abuse while also sending seniors to die of Covid (like Cuomo), should be anointed as "Admirals" and considered authorities on health for this nation.

Simple.

Simple? ROFLMAO

Trump is fatter, uglier and far freakier than Dr. Levine is. And has sent far more people to die from COVID. He is also the far more mentally ill than Dr. Levine has ever been and yet you just love that self absorbed narcissistic sociopath.

Hardly simple.
 
Simple? ROFLMAO

Trump is fatter, uglier and far freakier than Dr. Levine is. And has sent far more people to die from COVID. He is also the far more mentally ill than Dr. Levine has ever been and yet you just love that self absorbed narcissistic sociopath.

Hardly simple.

Huh? I think Trump is a buffoon.

Now, what exactly does your or my argument have to do with Trump?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom