Senex
Philosopher
Sarah Huckery-Sanders, and Kayliar McNinny?
All to well.
Sarah Huckery-Sanders, and Kayliar McNinny?
Horses were not the critical factor of the plain fact that border patrol agents were abusing human beings. Focusing on inconsequential factors is spin.
I haven't checked the vids, correct me if I've got it wrong... when LEOs chase down folk on horseback and whip them with the reins.... the presence/use of horses might be part of the problem.
That does not excuse the men in the saddles. [emoji3525]
I haven't checked the vids, correct me if I've got it wrong... when LEOs chase down folk on horseback and whip them with the reins.... the presence/use of horses might be part of the problem.
That does not excuse the men in the saddles. [emoji3525]
The root of the issue is that Biden is continuing the Trump-era practice of denying asylum seekers their rights under international law to make an asylum claim and not be summarily deported. Federal agents beating back mobs of unarmed people at the border is the inevitable consequence of such a policy.
Psaki will issue some press release blaming the tactics or individuals involved, but all that is simply spin to distract from the plain brutality inherent to this policy.
Political cartoonist Eli Valley on Psaki running cover for Biden's border policies:
https://twitter.com/elivalley/status/1440345991312412680
It has to do with her in that her job is to spin bad press for the administration. That's kinda been my whole point, it's weird that a "skeptics forum" would fawn over someone who has a job to massage the facts.
Yes, they do that sometimes. How did she spin anything about the horse and whip thing though? What is there to spin?
I will admit though that when comparing Trump era people to Psaki that the difference is so staggering that Psaki may look perfect at a quick glance when she's actually not. Perhaps I'm suffering from that.
because we’re in the middle of a pandemic which by the way, we would’ve made progress on had the former President addressed the pandemic and not suggest people inject bleach
Fake news. [emoji1]
This is untrue. Trump never suggested that anyone inject themselves with bleach. But as I say, what can you expect from Psaki? She is a mouthpiece for the administration. A spin doctor like every one of them.
You're right of course, he said to inject disinfectant.
https://www.info.gov.hk/info/sars/en/useofbleach.htm
"Bleach is a strong and effective disinfectant. Its active ingredient, sodium hypochlorite, denatures protein in micro-organisms and is therefore effective in killing bacteria, fungus and viruses. Household bleach works quickly and is widely available at a low cost. Diluted household bleach is thus recommended for the disinfection of facilities."
Ooops!
Huh? He never suggested that anyone inject themselves with bleach or any other disinfectant. What she said is a total fabrication.
Word for word quote from Trump at a press briefing, April 23, 2020
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

How you, or Psaki, take that to mean he told people to "inject themselves with bleach", I'll never know. At least in her case, I'd like to think she knows it is a lie.![]()
Ah, the old "he has to say it literally or he didn't say it" standard fallback position of the Trumpista.