Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing
I don't think this type of behavior would have disqualified many candidates of either party until a few years ago.
Do you think it would disqualify a Republican NOW? Doesn't seem to matter to them one iota.
This is all about the GOP, of course.
It's about a party that elected a man who, before the election, was revealed as thinking he had the right to "grab *****" and sexually assault/harass women because he was 'a celebrity'. It's about a party that elected a man knowing that TWENTY-SIX women had accused him of sexual misconduct, including rape. It's about a party that STILL supports him and is virtually under his control. So, yeah, this is about the GOP.
Let me explain this to you in simple terms:
1. Eeyore suggested this type of behavior would disqualify any candidate today of either party (not just Cuomo).
2. I pointed out that the election of Trump, a self-confessed "***** grabber" who admitted to also kissing women against their will, etc and had been accused of rape and other sexual assault by 26 women showed that it did NOT disqualify him as a candidate or from being elected and that the GOP still supports him today. Those are facts whether you like it or not.
It was a direct negation of his assertion highlighted above.
So, the actions of Cuomo are about the GOP? Thanks for the clarification...I think.
And here your trolling is revealed. I never said "Cuomo's actions" at all. I never mentioned him. My post was clearly about "this type of behavior". But you continue to lie about this as if I did.
The Dems, including Biden, are calling for Cuomo to resign. The GOP elected a self-confessed serial assaulter and still support him. If you can't see the difference, then you either have a reading comprehension problem or are being intentionally obtuse or.....
The only thing that could be worse would be if he repeatedly had an intern pleasure him in the oval office, right? You know, something that was actually proven, once.
And imagine if that person was still doing tours, to adoring crowds, and such? And, heck, maybe their adoring wife might even run for President.
Pass me a cigar, while I ponder this.
That happened AFTER he was elected, not before. Try comparing apples to apples and not apples to oranges and you might have a point. Otherwise, stop digging your hole deeper.
ETA: And I didn't see anyone defending what he did, including Dems. His impeachment was for perjury, not the blow jobs. Which by the way, were consensual unlike what Trump did. And not a crime.
Here is where your trolling becomes even more obvious. You can't deny what I said is true so you resort to a whataboutism that doesn't even compare since the original topic was about "this type of behavior disqualifying a candidate"which Clinton was not when the Lewinsky affair occurred.
Who said that? Trump seems pretty deplorable in regards to these matters, imo.
But, no different from any other person who engages in any such things...and they aren't all GOP members. Obviously.
No one said they were all GOP members so stop moving the goal post.
But, in this case, it is about the GOP, right?
Got it.
Once again you twist what was said with complete disregard to the context because you can't admit you were wrong.
I think you are missing the context. As usual, someone had to make this whole Cuomo thing somehow about the GOP. I was pointing out the difference between what has been accused vs what has been proven, when it comes to Trump, and say, Clinton.
At the end of the day, this is a Cuomo issue...not a GOP issue.
Also..."she came on to him". Classic, lol.
And you're still pushing the 'Cuomo vs GOP' lie when my original comment was about "this type of behavior disqualifying a candidate" today and not Cuomo specifically.
As far as what's been 'proven when it comes to Trump, and say, Clinton" you need reminding that what Trump said is on video tape and we've all heard it, including you. Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining.
.