• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

2020 United States presidential election - Conspiracy theories, alleged fraud, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.


There's a story here. It looks like they're referencing a CNN story.

Kenny also pointed out that none of the people attended a training session at the TCF Center that was available for all challengers to learn more about the facility and process, and therefore lacked a basic understanding of how the process worked.
"Perhaps if [they] had attended the October 29, 2020, walk-through of the TCF Center ballot counting location, questions and concerns could have been answered in advance of Election Day. Regrettably, they did not, and therefore, Plaintiffs' affiants did not have a full understanding of the TCF absent ballot tabulation process," Kenny wrote.
 
It looks like poor Sydney lost again. This time it was in Arizona.

By any measure, the relief Plaintiffs seek is extraordinary. If granted, millions of Arizonans who exercised their individual right to vote in the 2020 General Election would be utterly disenfranchised. Such a request should then be accompanied by clear and conclusive facts to support the alleged ‘egregious range of conduct in Maricopa County and other Arizona counties . . . at the direction of Arizona state election officials,” U.S. District Judge Diane Joyce Humetewa began. “Yet the Complaint’s allegations are sorely wanting of relevant or reliable evidence, and Plaintiffs’ invocation of this Court’s limited jurisdiction is severely strained. Therefore, for the reasons stated herein, the Complaint shall be dismissed.

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electi...ely-wanting-of-relevant-or-reliable-evidence/
 
They can't skip a step though. A testimony that raises questions shouldn't be used to direct a conclusion. They need the additional evidence that answers the raised question.

Exactly. Let me tell a brief story with a pop quiz question at the end

One night I hear thumping outside the front of my house. I look out the window and I see a man standing next to the power pole outside my house. He's wearing head phones and carrying a large sledgehammer. He is swinging the sledgehammer at the power pole, impacting it with lusty blows. After a few seconds, he moves down the road to the next power pole and repeats the procedure.

My immediate thought is that this is either some nutcase who has escaped from the local funny farm, or an angry, drunk patron from the local pub. Thing is though, he was dressed in overalls, looked sober and his demeanor didn't seem at all angry. So, I went out and asked him what he was up to.

Anyone care to take a guess what he was doing?
 
It looks like poor Sydney lost again. This time it was in Arizona.



https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electi...ely-wanting-of-relevant-or-reliable-evidence/


"I’m going to surround myself only with the best and most serious people. We want top of the line professionals."

"We're going to win so much. You're going to get tired of winning. you’re going to say, ‘Please Mr. President, I have a headache. Please, don't win so much. This is getting terrible.’ And I'm going to say, ‘No, we have to make America great again.’ You're gonna say, ‘Please.’ I said, ‘Nope, nope. We're gonna keep winning.’"


Bwhahahahaha!

Have they hit 1 for 50 yet? I really don't know... I've lost count of all this "winning"
 
Last edited:
Exactly. Let me tell a brief story with a pop quiz question at the end

One night I hear thumping outside the front of my house. I look out the window and I see a man standing next to the power pole outside my house. He's wearing head phones and carrying a large sledgehammer. He is swinging the sledgehammer at the power pole, impacting it with lusty blows. After a few seconds, he moves down the road to the next power pole and repeats the procedure.

My immediate thought is that this is either some nutcase who has escaped from the local funny farm, or an angry, drunk patron from the local pub. Thing is though, he was dressed in overalls, looked sober and his demeanor didn't seem at all angry. So, I went out and asked him what he was up to.

Anyone care to take a guess what he was doing?
I googled it so I'm disqualified. Sort of like Trump's court cases.
 
Anyone care to take a guess what he was doing?

Were the light poles metal? In Hungary, we were on a train that had stopped and a rail worker systematically hit the metal wheels with a hammer. I guess small fractures make the wheel ring in a different way, but I never asked as I can't speak Hungarian. :)
 
Trying to shake off ice buildup?

Nope

Sonic testing for damage/ degradation of the pole?

Nope

Sounding the poles for rot or other decay?

Nope

Were the light poles metal? In Hungary, we were on a train that had stopped and a rail worker systematically hit the metal wheels with a hammer. I guess small fractures make the wheel ring in a different way, but I never asked as I can't speak Hungarian. :)

Nope

But you're all close. He was testing for something, in this case, cracked and damaged insulators.

Apparently, the vibration that happens when the pole is whacked causes radio interference to be emitted by cracked insulators. The head phones he was wearing were radio headphones tuned "off station" to around 400 khz AM in which he could hear this radio noise. If he found one, he would tag the pole for repair and move on to the next pole.


I use this as an example of how eye-witness testimony is useless if the witness doesn't understand what they are observing, and doesn't ask questions.
 
Last edited:
I have just read the latest on this and...gads where to begin. What the sam hill is Texas doing and why in the name of sanity are 17 other states supporting the latest insane (or is that inane? I don't know anymore.) lawsuit? They all need to go back and reread the 10th amendment.:

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

My great uncle Chief Justice Morrison Waite and his friend Abraham Lincoln must be spinning in their graves at about a 100,000 RPM at what the Party they help found has become.

This mess keeps reminding of a Schoolhouse Rock episode where they used a three ring circus to quickly sum up the structure of the government. One of the lyrics was "and clowns galore". Who knew that it would be so prophetic?
 
Last edited:
But you're all close. He was testing for something, in this case, cracked and damaged insulators.

Thank you. I looked up my theory.

A wheeltapper is a railway worker employed to check the integrity of train wheels and that axle boxes are not overheating.....they tap wheels with a long-handled hammer and listen to the sound made to determine the integrity of the wheel; cracked wheels,...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheeltapper

Sooooo that suggests CNN's James Tapper, come from an old family business that hits things to get information. :)
 
Exactly. Let me tell a brief story with a pop quiz question at the end

One night I hear thumping outside the front of my house. I look out the window and I see a man standing next to the power pole outside my house. He's wearing head phones and carrying a large sledgehammer. He is swinging the sledgehammer at the power pole, impacting it with lusty blows. After a few seconds, he moves down the road to the next power pole and repeats the procedure.

My immediate thought is that this is either some nutcase who has escaped from the local funny farm, or an angry, drunk patron from the local pub. Thing is though, he was dressed in overalls, looked sober and his demeanor didn't seem at all angry. So, I went out and asked him what he was up to.

Anyone care to take a guess what he was doing?

CJJANGING VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN!!!!!!
 
I have just read the latest on this and...gads where to begin. What the sam hill is Texas doing and why in the name of sanity are 17 other states supporting the latest insane (or is that insane? I don't know anymore.) lawsuit?

That's what I can't grasp. This lawsuit is just plain disgusting. The idea that it would be instigated by a high ranking elected official who is supposed to understand the law is bizarre. The idea that a whole bunch of others would join in is very, very, disturbing.

I don't like it when people exaggerate. I don't like hyperbolic rhetoric. However, this is an attempt to subvert democracy. That's not hyperbole. The fact that so many people are willing to go along with it bodes ill for the future.
 
The idea that a whole bunch of others would join in is very, very, disturbing.

Especially Mr Sean Reyes, my state's attorney general. Here in Utah we've voted almost exclusively by mail for the past few election cycles. It's absolutely disgusting to me that he would sign a document that called into question the integrity of mail-in voting while holding an office he attained by mail-in voting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom