• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

2020 United States presidential election - Conspiracy theories, alleged fraud, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
The CIA did it!!!!
Air Force General McInerney exposes CIA vote hacking
https://headlines360.news/2020/11/28/air-force-general-mcinerney-exposes-cia-vote-hacking/

Russia, China and Iran did it!!!!
Yes, this is treason,” said Gen. McInerney and pointed out, Because foreign governments such as China (the Communist Party), Russia, and Iran participated in interfering in the US election.
https://headlines360.news/2020/12/0...-fraud-is-treason-and-barr-is-also-suspected/

A.G. Barr did it!!!!!!
“there is a lot of evidence that Attorney General Barr knew that the CIA’s procedural hammer and scorecard were hijacked by the Obama administration said Gen. McInerney
https://headlines360.news/2020/12/0...-fraud-is-treason-and-barr-is-also-suspected/

Sooooo Bubba? Do you agree that A.G.Barr, Communist China, the CIA and Russia all worked together to fake the election?
:crazy:

Oh and by the way "The former Fox News, contributor Gen. McInerney was banned from the network in 2018 after saying torture worked on the late Sen. John McCain
https://taskandpurpose.com/news/army-cia-server-farm-germany-conspiracy-theory/

Well, we know that in 2016 the Russians colluded with the Trump campaign to steal the election from Hillary. This is a simple fact of history that nobody disputes today except for conspiracy theorists. We were warned earlier this year that there were signs of Russia attempting to interfere with the elections again. e. So, yes, it is entirely plausible that Russia did indeed steal the election. Whether or not China, the CIA, and Barr were also involved doesn't matter.
 
Dominion's director of product security and strategy, Eric Coomer vs claims he was heard on an Antifa conference call saying *I made effing sure Trump will not be re-elected*



All claims that someone recorded me on a call, or even overheard me saying, “Don’t worry about the election, Trump’s not gonna win. I made (expletive) sure of that!” are wholly fabricated. Moreover, I do not have the capability to do such a thing. I have not written a single line of code in the Dominion Voting Systems product.



https://www.denverpost.com/2020/12/08/dominion-voting-systems-fraud-claims-false-election-2020/
 
Last edited:
One more note on the seized voting machines and data differences.

Seizing voting machines would be the kind of thing that makes news. Instead, there's a guy in Ohio tweeting that something happened in Georgia, but gives no source or details.

Many things that should make the news do not make the news. Has Don Lemon or Anderson Cooper said anything about Ruby Freeman? Did they say anything about Hunter Biden's laptop? Joe's inappropriate showers with his daughter? Has the media pointed out that pulling a dog's tail can seriously injure the animal and that doing so while in the nude is kind of weird way to break your foot?
 
Many things that should make the news do not make the news. Has Don Lemon or Anderson Cooper said anything about Ruby Freeman?
I don't watch CNN, and I had to look up the name, but yes, the media has discussed it.

(And, yes, my decision not to watch CNN is based on their obsession with Trump and bias against him. Trump is a jerk, but listening to CNN was just to much to bear. I only watch TV at the gym anyway. I could watch Anderson Cooper on CNN, or Tucker Carlson on Fox. I chose The Food Network instead.

Did they say anything about Hunter Biden's laptop?

Quite a lot, actually.

Joe's inappropriate showers with his daughter?
[/QUOTE[
Never heard that one.

Has the media pointed out that pulling a dog's tail can seriously injure the animal and that doing so while in the nude is kind of weird way to break your foot?

Ummm.....I have not seen it said that he was naked when he broke his foot, although I personally have had near-disastrous encounters with pets while stepping out of the shower. I'm not certain it's newsworthy.

Although, neither is Rudy Giullani's flatulence.

My point is that I agree that there is a certain degree of bias in the media, especially at CNN. Their broadcasts are not even worth listening to. However, "seizure" of voting machines would make headlines, and the fact that the Don Lemon didn't tell us all about the interactions with his dog, including the lack of clothing on one or both at the time, would not negate that.


If indeed, voting machines in Georgia were "seized" or if there is any truth at all to the tweet where that was referenced, someone, like USA Today, or the Wall Street Journal, would cover it. Did they? I haven't seen it. I must conclude that the councilman from Marysville is passing on unsubstantiated and very likely false claims.
 
Well, we know that in 2016 the Russians colluded with the Trump campaign to steal the election from Hillary......

You missed the point. Bubba posted a claim that a retired general, Gen. McInerney, had information that "foreigners" had faked the election. In reality General McInerny was a Fox News contributor who had previously claimed, at different times, that everyone had somehow faked every election. Fox sacked him. He turned out to be another nutty Q-Anon follower..
 
Dominion's director of product security and strategy, Eric Coomer vs claims he was heard on an Antifa conference call saying *I made effing sure Trump will not be re-elected*

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/12/08/dominion-voting-systems-fraud-claims-false-election-2020/

Bubba forged the title. The actual article is about a person fearing attacks from nutcases like Bubba. Here is the actual headline. :)

"I work for Dominion Voting Systems. I did not commit voter fraud. The attacks against me need to stop."
"I work to ensure America’s elections are secure. Now that work, and I, are being assaulted with lies."

As a general rule, all Bubba's posts are lies or forgeries.
:p
 

Copy and paste spam, by Bubba, from right wing opinion page without any comment. :p

Media Bias / Fact Check / The Independent Sentinal
In review, the Independent Sentinel does not produce original news stories but rather summarizes and opines news stories from other sources. Headlines and articles frequently use emotionally loaded wording such as this: Pelosi shamelessly claims Schiff’s parody were the “President’s words”. This story is sourced back to video and tweets. In another story, Dems’ Impeachment Narrative Is Blowing Up & It’s Getting Better & Better, information is sourced to mainstream outlets such as the LA Times and Fox News.

Overall, we rate the Independent Sentinel Right Biased based on story selection and opinions that always favors the right.


https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/independent-sentinel/
 
Well, the first indication it's not true is the person this Carpenter is a Trump supporter, meaning he likely lacks the intelligence to understand what he's looking at. It's well established that his kind have an intelligence deficit. Then, on the off chance he does get the details right, being a Trump supporter means he lacks integrity so he is probably lying about it. Their kind are also well known for being dishonest. Trump supporters are just a lesser class of person.
This is all true. I don't know how we can cope with this.

It sucks about the security people, hotel staff and caterers at the Trump's election stealing events. I don't care if the Trump supporters die. They aren't valuable. I would hate it if any real Americans died or became ill because of the treason of Trump and his landscaping team or their supporters. In fact, in Georgia, the more Trump supporters who get incapacitated or die, the better.
Many of them are dying of Covid-19, and many more will die too, largely by their own hand (because they supported Trump).

However I don't think we should celebrate it. These people are infected with another virus that we have no vaccine or antidote for, and they have comorbidities that are worsening their condition. That virus is Trump, and the comorbidities are conservatism. We should empathize with their plight and do our best to comfort them as they battle to survive. A lucky few may even pull through - though they may have on-going mental health issues that could take years to recover from, if ever. Most of these people aren't evil - they are sick.

Perhaps one day we will develop an effective vaccine to prevent more pandemics like this, though I'm not holding my breath...
 
Copy and paste spam, by Bubba, from right wing opinion page without any comment. :p

Media Bias / Fact Check / The Independent Sentinal
In review, the Independent Sentinel does not produce original news stories but rather summarizes and opines news stories from other sources. Headlines and articles frequently use emotionally loaded wording such as this: Pelosi shamelessly claims Schiff’s parody were the “President’s words”. This story is sourced back to video and tweets. In another story, Dems’ Impeachment Narrative Is Blowing Up & It’s Getting Better & Better, information is sourced to mainstream outlets such as the LA Times and Fox News.

Overall, we rate the Independent Sentinel Right Biased based on story selection and opinions that always favors the right.


https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/independent-sentinel/

Might as well include the rest:

We also rate them Mostly Factual for reporting, rather than High due to the occasional use of sources that have failed fact checks in the past.

So not horrible, not stellar on factual reporting.
 
Yes, those are indeed two links. It might even become interesting if you were willing to talk about them.
 
Supreme Court just threw out a suit contesting the election results TRump's legal efforts are dead, over, finished.
 
Yes, those are indeed two links. It might even become interesting if you were willing to talk about them.

Well I do enjoy the logo for Bubba's "Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council" web page.

It has "Britannia" and the US Eagle, because obviously "whitey" only comes from those two countries.
 

Attachments

  • Foreign affairs.JPG
    Foreign affairs.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom