• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we stop it with the ******* "Oh wanna bet?" thing.

- Nobody's making bets with people who live Post-Fact because we don't trust you to accept whatever reality we're gonna be at post-election.

- There's bigger things at stake here then who's going to be eating crow in a few of days.
 
Last edited:
On Fox & Friends, Kayleigh Mcenany accused ten "Democrat cities" of threatening to "send The Left out to attack you" if "you don't choose The Left's chosen candidate."
It is absolutely insane.

It's also a lie considering what the Trumptrash did this weekend in Texas, New York and New Jersey.

Isn't this the usual "Whatever President Trump accuses you of is something he himself has done" thing ?
 
Again it's an affect, an intentional one.

Trump and his followers know that this level of blatant, not even trying to hide it hypocrisy triggers the Left into talking about nothing but that hypocrisy.

He want us so flustered at his hypocrisy that we stop fighting his actual evil.
 
Can we stop it with the ******* "Oh wanna bet?" thing.

- Nobody's making bets with people who live Post-Fact because we don't trust you to accept whatever reality we're at post-election.

- There's bigger things at stake here then who's going to be eating crow in a few of days.

None of your posts affect those stakes. Your posts are not more meaningful than the others.
 
Can we stop it with the ******* "Oh wanna bet?" thing.

- Nobody's making bets with people who live Post-Fact because we don't trust you to accept whatever reality we're gonna be at post-election.

- There's bigger things at stake here then who's going to be eating crow in a few of days.

So you're not into betting ? Don't bet then. But why stop others having fun ?
 
Do you think something is wrong in the data? Obviously he has a small chance, but you seem more confident than those.

Yeah, I think the polling is probably BS. I honestly don't really think that presidential elections, especially those with some of the characteristics this one has, in this day and age - can really be accurately polled on. I could be wrong.

To be clear, you're saying that when all votes are counted and the Electoral College meets in December, it will elect Trump. If Trump declares victory tomorrow night with a lead in early counting but then loses when all votes are counted you're not going to say Biden stole the election.

Yes I'm saying I think it will be widely acknowledged that Trump won.

I have no idea how I'll perceive less clear scenarios or what I'll say about them if they arise. It will depend on the particulars.
 
Yeah, I think the polling is probably BS. I honestly don't really think that presidential elections, especially those with some of the characteristics this one has, in this day and age - can really be accurately polled on. I could be wrong.



Yes I'm saying I think it will be widely acknowledged that Trump won.

I have no idea how I'll perceive less clear scenarios or what I'll say about them if they arise. It will depend on the particulars.

Are you thinking so wrong that he has a popular vote victory?

Or do you think he won the popular vote in 2016?
 
Are you thinking so wrong that he has a popular vote victory?

Or do you think he won the popular vote in 2016?

Don't know if he'll win the popular vote, probably not. After all, there's been a very deliberate and very successful effort to expand the citizenry to include a ton of people who have no business being here and reliably vote against what the legacy Americans desire.

I believe he lost the popular vote in 2016 and probably will again.

He's a disappointment in many ways but I still hope he wins. I also would approve of any and all methods of maintaining power no matter the election outcome. The whole country is no longer legitimate, and from here on out I am in favor of my side winning by whatever means. As in, if he can pull some sort of lawyer maneuvers, bring the ballots into question, whatever - I say go for it.
 
Trump Retweeted

Laura Ingraham
@IngrahamAngle
I doubt we will ever see another political figure in American life who turns out these crowds. Hard to see how this doesn’t translate into huge turnout for Trump. Unreal!
 
Trump Tweets

This story is FALSE. They did nothing wrong. But the ANTIFA Anarchists, Rioters and Looters, who have caused so much harm and destruction in Democrat run cities, are being seriously looked at!
Quote Tweet

Ana Cabrera
@AnaCabrera
JUST IN: The FBI is investigating an incident in Texas on Friday involving the alleged harassment of a Biden-Harris campaign bus by motorists displaying Trump 2020 flags, a law enforcement source familiar with the investigation tells CNN. @joshscampbell reports
 
Don't know if he'll win the popular vote, probably not. After all, there's been a very deliberate and very successful effort to expand the citizenry to include a ton of people who have no business being here and reliably vote against what the legacy Americans desire.

I believe he lost the popular vote in 2016 and probably will again.

He's a disappointment in many ways but I still hope he wins. I also would approve of any and all methods of maintaining power no matter the election outcome. The whole country is no longer legitimate, and from here on out I am in favor of my side winning by whatever means.

You don't exactly have a hot take on the election. The national polls make a really convincing case trump will lose the popular vote. Then it is just a matter of modeling correlated polling errors across states.

It must really chap your butt that a bunch of midwestern Scandinavians are the reason Omar is in office.
 
Last edited:
Because this isn't a game. It's not the Superbowl.

It... shouldn't... be... fun.

Not for you, clearly. I think I'll have fun either way. Seeing Trump lose will be great.
But left media, and some posters here, are also getting ahead of themselves. Even if everyone is more cautious than in 2016, there is certain atmosphere of victory, IMHO completely unfounded. I will have fun seeing naivety meet reality any day. So Trump's victory will also provide some limited amount of fun.
 
The concession speech. The fully peaceful transition of power. The departing note to your successor. Maintaining dialogs with former Presidents because no matter how different your politics are there are at least perspectives to be gained. Former Presidents just going off to lead (usually deserved) quiet lives mostly outside the public eye.

We're not going to get any of those things with Trump.
Spot on.
 
Not for you, clearly. I think I'll have fun either way. Seeing Trump lose will be great.
But left media, and some posters here, are also getting ahead of themselves. Even if everyone is more cautious than in 2016, there is certain atmosphere of victory, IMHO completely unfounded. I will have fun seeing naivety meet reality any day. So Trump's victory will also provide some limited amount of fun.

Oh... you're one of those. Well never mind then.
 
Don't know if he'll win the popular vote, probably not. After all, there's been a very deliberate and very successful effort to expand the citizenry to include a ton of people who have no business being here and reliably vote against what the legacy Americans desire.

I believe he lost the popular vote in 2016 and probably will again.

He's a disappointment in many ways but I still hope he wins. I also would approve of any and all methods of maintaining power no matter the election outcome. The whole country is no longer legitimate, and from here on out I am in favor of my side winning by whatever means. As in, if he can pull some sort of lawyer maneuvers, bring the ballots into question, whatever - I say go for it.

More proof that a vote for Trump is a vote for treason.
 
Trump Retweeted

Laura Ingraham
@IngrahamAngle
I doubt we will ever see another political figure in American life who turns out these crowds. Hard to see how this doesn’t translate into huge turnout for Trump. Unreal!

Didn't Bernie Sanders draw bigger crowds than anyone in the past 10 years?

Hey! Guess what amounts to at the ballot box!
 
Yeah I love how the only "Oh I'm totally not a Trump supporter" Trump supporter we have is the one open racist who's terror at the idea of the "wrong people" voting is in the text rather then the subtext.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom