• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump and Melania test positive test positive for Covid 19

Factually, if Biden had been our President he would not have put any travel restrictions in place. He would have went with the WHO scientists. The ones in China's pocket. The death count would have been higher and what's more the stinging thing here for you is that secretly you know I'm right.

This is your opinion, not a fact. The Pandemic Playbook, prepared under the previous administration, lists several options for restricting/aiding travellers. It's a shame the current administration declined to use it.
 
Bwahahahahah!! Keep aping Trump's talking points.

@JackPosobiec "The left spent the entire week demanding Trump condemn hate then instantly flipped to hoping he and his wife die.
This is who we're dealing with."
 
I saw the President walk up the stairs and remove his mask while outside. I also saw a photographer wearing a mask approach the President. I saw the President walk inside the building. Did I miss something or was there something else to see that I've missed?

Yes, quite a lot, but masks were only a detail.

Hans
 
@JackPosobiec "The left spent the entire week demanding Trump condemn hate then instantly flipped to hoping he and his wife die.
This is who we're dealing with."

Yes, more Trump talking points, or lies, as they are commonly known.

Have an original thought ChrisBFRPKY-549.
 
Oh, you see, that's not fair, Trump has done more to fight corona virus than anyone else in the world! as president Trump has very limited power to do much of anything against the corona virus!
Or at least that's what the Trump supporters tell me.

He strongly acted weakly. It must be the bone spurs.
 
Yes, more Trump talking points, or lies, as they are commonly known.

Have an original thought ChrisBFRPKY-549.

Did you not see the amount of members here wishing for the death of the President? Were you one of those members?
 
This is the thing. If we're all still wearing masks this Winter, when the temp drops you will notice your mask is not containing all the vapor you exhale. The same thing happens now during warm weather you just can't see it. Although I will do my part and wear one regularly, I know it's not much protection either way.

No, THIS is the thing: Trump is infected with Covid 19. He is contagious. He should stay in isolation till he is no longer contagious. He doesn't.

Not only he doesn't, but he claims it doesn't matter. You are defending an irresponsible liar. Live with it.

Hans
 
Yea but again: Factually, if Biden had been our President he would not have put any travel restrictions in place. He would have went with the WHO scientists. The ones in China's pocket. The death count would have been higher and what's more the stinging thing here for you is that secretly you know I'm right.

Biden wouldn't have been President, Clinton would have. She would not have dismantled ALL of our pandemic response ability, sold off the PPE stockpiles, or wasted time pandering to an anti-China bias in her base. Politics has no say in a health response and people are dying *because* it's stuck its nose in.
 
Perhaps screaming into the camera "Oh Gawd! We're all gonna die!" would have been a better message to the American people? Come on, you know the drill. Inspire hope and downplay fear. I wouldn't want a leader to do any less.

You like to be lied to? Well, to each his own.

Hans
 
No, THIS is the thing: Trump is infected with Covid 19. He is contagious. He should stay in isolation till he is no longer contagious. He doesn't.

Not only he doesn't, but he claims it doesn't matter. You are defending an irresponsible liar. Live with it.

Hans

Well he does reject all responsibility for anything. Makes him the ideal republican always blaming everything on others.
 
Did you not see the amount of members here wishing for the death of the President? Were you one of those members?

Who were far outnumbered by those who wished him not to die but to live to see himself be defeated by Biden and to face legal prosecution and conviction for his tax crimes. Or did you somehow miss that?

ETA: And one of those who wished him death later took it back.
 
Last edited:
Who were far outnumbered by those who wished him not to die but to live to see himself be defeated by Biden and to face legal prosecution and conviction for his tax crimes. Or did you somehow miss that?

I made note before they "disappeared"

Added: I saw, everyone saw those messages of hate wishing the President dead. For those who posted them I wonder is that who you really are? Is that the opposition to the Republican party in the US? I immediately doubled down on my support of the President and Melania. No way any philosophy that supports and boasts that kind of hate can prosper.
 
Last edited:
Did you not see the amount of members here wishing for the death of the President? Were you one of those members?

I saw some, also saw many others that did not. I dare you to show me where I did.

It is what it is, as the idiot in chief once noted. It'll go away, its affects virtually nobody. Tell that to the 215,000+ dead, and many more with long lasting conditions. Jesus Christ on a pogo stick, his pretending this pandemic is over will kill as many or more, and it's on his watch, no on elses. Is there any wonder some hold animosity towards this clueless coward?

Like I said, get your own talking points, the ones you are parroting read like parody.
 
You rebutted nothing. I have asked you one question in half a dozen posts, and you have danced around it, throwing spaghetti on the wall.

My uncle was fond of saying, no one is as blind as those who don't want to see. I'm tired of watching you dance, so I will leave the floor to you.

I’ve already revealed who I will dance with or not. And I am not interested in dancing with someone claiming to want to waltz, who throws in a lot of random moves in futile attempts to disrupt the other dancers, and is in fact in a dance hall with a big sign on it saying “Tango Night.”
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom