• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump and Melania test positive test positive for Covid 19

Trump weakening the nation once again.

Several of the nation's top military leaders are quarantining after attending meetings in the Pentagon with a Coast Guard admiral who tested positive for the coronavirus, forcing generals and admirals to work from home as the virus spreads across the executive branch.


The Coast Guard said Admiral Charles Ray, the vice commandant, had tested positive, forcing the quarantine of those with whom he had been in contact. None of the other officials have tested positive as of Tuesday morning, according to the Pentagon.

The list of senior military officers who attended these meetings and must now quarantine is extensive and includes General Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, U.S. officials said Tuesday. In addition to Milley, others quarantining include:

Vice chairman, General John Hyten
Army chief of staff, General James McConville
Chief of naval operations, Admiral Michael Gilday
Air Force chief of staff, General C.Q. Brown
CyberCom commander and National Security Agency director, General Paul Nakasone
Space Force chief, General Jay Raymond
Chief of the National Guard, General Daniel Hokanson
Deputy commandant of the Marine Corps, General Gary Thomas.

Our enemies must be giddy with glee watching the jumbled disaster that is the Trump White House.
 
Last edited:
I just heard something I never knew about the Kennedy Nixon debates. The third debate took place with Kennedy in New York and Nixon in Los Angeles.

There is no reason in hell that Trump and Biden have to be in the same room.
 
I respect that you have your own opinion. Just don't forget the facts.

The first reported instance of a Covid-19 case in the US was confirmed on January 21. On January 31, Trump announced a restriction on all incoming travel from China, effective on February 2.

Blaming Trump for Covid is a Democratic strategy doomed to fail.
Ha ha. No.

Werds madder.
 
I love science. Not because it always gets it right. But because it is objective. It is self correcting. Isaac Newton was about as smart a man who ever walked the Earth. The world ran on Newtonian physics for two centuries. But even he was corrected by LaPlace and later Einstein.

I say this while drinking out of my cup that says "Science works bitches"

(see my sig...) :D
 
Our enemies must be giddy glee watching the jumbled disaster that is the Trump White House.

I hear my boy Vlad was laughing so much someone called a doctor.

Now, there's a guy who didn't catch Covid from his flunkies.
 
Classic crap.

Scientists can’t be trusted because they change their minds when they learn more information.

Politicians, in constrast, are more trustworthy because they never change their minds no matter what new facts emerge.

People whose professional moral commitment is to publicly admit when they are wrong, who actually continue to test their theories after they publish them to confirm if they were right or wrong.

Versus people whose jobs are dependent on continuing to lie whatever the truth.

I know who I trust.
 
Last edited:
I wonder is Chris would bang a person that has all the std's while wearing a condom. Why or why not?
 
When I was being trained as a scientist I was taught to perform new experiments to try to disprove my pet theories, not to try to prove them. I hope I fulfilled that commitment in my subsequent career. Most other scientists I observed had the same commitment.
 
Science can only address the available data. Early conclusions are sometimes wrong. Science isn't a religion. It doesn't continue with wrong answers. It says, we made a mistake and now that we have more information, we have come to different conclusions.

Let's see. Should we go to a real estate developer who declared bankruptcy 4 times for answers on infectious diseases or should we listen to Doctors and Epidemiologists? Hmmmm. :rolleyes:
\

You forgot a guy who lost money running a casino.
 
Which experts? The ones saying not to wear a mask when this all began? Or the ones saying a cloth mask is good to go?

LOL I don't trust any of them. They seem to say what's convenient at the time. And by the way Covid 19 is a new disease, there were no experts a few months ago.

I will wear a mask by choice. It has nothing to do with anyone else's choice to wear one or not.

I think somebody is disturbed by our lack of faith in Dear Leader.
 
This is the thing. If we're all still wearing masks this Winter, when the temp drops you will notice your mask is not containing all the vapor you exhale. The same thing happens now during warm weather you just can't see it. Although I will do my part and wear one regularly, I know it's not much protection either way.
Welcome to the forum, Dr. Fauci!
 
Believe it or not, Trump's tweets have gotten more deranged.
To recap:

-Trump called off negotiations with the House on coronavirus stimulus bill hours before calling for a coronavirus stimulus bill.

-Trump ordered the declassification of all Russia probe documents just minutes before declaring he had already done so “long ago.”
Both of those things happened today. He's clearly higher than a bat's ass.
 
I am not super well versed in Twitter, but Trump appears to have put out 50 tweets or retweets in the past nine hours.

That seems like a lot.

He doesn't have any symptoms.

And the drugs he isn't taking for the symptoms he doesn't have don't have any side effects.
 
37 positive 1 week WH-orbit

Hicks
D&M Trump
Stephen Miller
2x military aides
4x WH press aides
C Ray
McEnany
Conway
G Laurie
C Christie
M Lee
T Tillis
R Johnson
R McDaniel
J Jenkins
B Stepien
N Luna
1x Jr staffer
3x reporters
11x OH staff

Needs more senators.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom