• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump and Melania test positive test positive for Covid 19

Tomi Lahren tweets
@TomiLahren
Might as well carry a purse with that mask, Joe.
 
“This is all the same story of a masquerade of strength”

"Stand strongly?"


Anand Giridharadas has a good (short) comment on Youtube:

”He hosted a super-spreader event to honor a justice who would have the government control your body but refuse the duty to care for it, and when the virus he helped go around came around, he availed of the health care he would deny others, financed by the taxes he refused to pay.”
‘Trump Is The Head Of The Snake But Our Whole Culture Needs A Reckoning’ (MSNBC on Youtube, Oct. 5, 2020: min. 5:30)
 
Don't cry for me while I'm sneezing,
The truth is, I haven't felt well.....

The original lyric that follows is so appropriate!

All through my wild days
My mad existence
I kept my promise
Don't keep your distance
From le Twitteur:

Don't cry for me, maskless MAGAs
The truth is I'm still infectious
I'm high on steroids
That's why I'm tweeting
In all caps nonsense
Don't keep your distance
 
Would be nice if the polls completely turn away from him (and first polls shows it's happening). Will he be able to correct his course ?
Did he ever correct course ? Good populists do. But he's not really that. He's unguided missile, which attracts popularity by pure chance, and to some extent, by this very stubbornness (I guess).
 
Biden and the dems better get busy then. Trump is posing for pictures and video at the WH while his sycophants in the GOP piss themselves in a fawning frenzy over how their tough guy president is at knocking out the covid. ****, one talking head on FOX is calling Trump's supposed recovery over the virus is symbolic of America's recovery. They are pretending it's over and the inevitable second wave hasn't even hit yet. If the dems can't get a grip on this horse ****, I'm afraid they're gonna be snatching defeat from the jaws of victory yet again.

If the GOP win, does anyone really think their response to the second wave will be any more coherent than their response to the first?

I guess you didn't see the Town Hall last night.
 
I guess you didn't see the Town Hall last night.

No, I didn't. Perhaps a link?




ETA: Never mind, found a link. The comments aren't very complimentary towards Biden's performance, though YT comments are often vile. Still, not sure his message is resonating.
 
Last edited:
I read where the White House currently has more new Covid cases than Australia.
 
Asked about reports that staff and Secret Service are worried about coming to work at the White House coronavirus cluster, Communications Director Alyssa Farah says, "we feel comfortable working here, those of us who are still here."
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom