• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump and Melania test positive test positive for Covid 19

Perhaps screaming into the camera "Oh Gawd! We're all gonna die!" would have been a better message to the American people? Come on, you know the drill. Inspire hope and downplay fear. I wouldn't want a leader to do any less.

211,000+ dead Americans.

“I don't take responsibility at all.” - Donald Trump

That’s some great leadership right there.
 
I saw the President walk up the stairs and remove his mask while outside. I also saw a photographer wearing a mask approach the President. I saw the President walk inside the building. Did I miss something or was there something else to see that I've missed?

Yes, everything else you didn't see.
 
I'm sure there are masks available. If masks work then what's the issue?

Masks are appropriate precautions for many situations. An infected person wearing a mask is much less likely to spread it. An uninfected person wearing a mask is somewhat less likely to become infected.

The mask on Trump would do more good than the masks of those working near Trump, but he couldn't be bothered. Trump is currently contagious. Just by wearing a mask, he is greatly reducing the probability he spreads the disease.

His refusal to do so is a big ******* deal. He cares so little about the people working for him that he won't wear a mask to greatly decrease the odds of spreading COVID to them.

Be honest. Does that not say something pretty damned disturbing about the man?
 
Perhaps screaming into the camera "Oh Gawd! We're all gonna die!" would have been a better message to the American people? Come on, you know the drill. Inspire hope and downplay fear. I wouldn't want a leader to do any less.

Yes, because there's no middle ground between pretending it doesn't exist, as the idiot has, and panic.
 
Perhaps screaming into the camera "Oh Gawd! We're all gonna die!" would have been a better message to the American people? Come on, you know the drill. Inspire hope and downplay fear. I wouldn't want a leader to do any less.

Who the **** is doing or suggesting that? Instead Trump lies to the public and acts as if COVID isn't a danger. He is STUPID, as well as reckless and irresponsible. A leader isn't going to pretend there isn't a danger. No he's going to tell people to wear asks and practice social distancing. He's going to set an example and encourage people to follow.

He's going to address the problem, not put his head in the sand and pretend it doesn't exist.
No...change that....Yell at the top of his lungs there isn't a problem.
 
Last edited:
This is the thing. If we're all still wearing masks this Winter, when the temp drops you will notice your mask is not containing all the vapor you exhale. The same thing happens now during warm weather you just can't see it. Although I will do my part and wear one regularly, I know it's not much protection either way.

Masks do not pull water vapor out of the air. Breath is nearly 100% R/H and when it hits cold air, whether after exiting a mask or just breathing, you are going to get condensation. H2O in the form of gas is essentially the same size as O2, N2 or CO2. Visible condensation when it hits colder air says absolutely nothing about mask efficacy.
 
I gotta say watching that manchild "own da libtards" must feel really, really good to some people if they are willing to put on this same "LOL I'm sorry could you prove to me water is wet I don't believe you" routine over and over and think it comes across as anything less than pathetic.

Yes let's all explain basic germ theory to Chris. Then we can tell him the stove is hot and not to get into white vans just because the stranger offers him candy.
 
Perhaps screaming into the camera "Oh Gawd! We're all gonna die!" would have been a better message to the American people? Come on, you know the drill. Inspire hope and downplay fear. I wouldn't want a leader to do any less.

...

I think I'll poke at that long forgotten exchange of, what, less than 3 hours before?

Also true of HIV, so let's stop using condoms and just go for it!

We can't all hide in a basement. Someone has to run the Country. Someone has to restock store shelves. Fire departments and Police departments can't hide in a basement when a call comes in. Not everyone CAN hide from Covid.

Why does it have to be one extreme or the other with you guys? No one's asking you to 'hide in a basement'. But why the refusal to do simple, considerate things like wear a freaking mask and social distance? Is it really asking too much to consider someone else even if you are young and healthy and not in an at risk group? Is it?

It isn't. You've fallen victim to your own false narrative. I have always supported wearing of masks and social distancing.

And here we are again with you pointing at extremes as if such was anywhere close to addressing, let alone being a defense against the points that were actually being made.
 
Last edited:
Brit Hume on Fox News says there should still be a presidential debate even if Trump is contagious: "There's a real need in this country to get on with life. And presidential and vice-presidential debates are part of that"

Sure because there's no way these debates can be done at t safe distance. :rolleyes:


I think an outbreak among certain Fox news anchors should be next after the turtle.
 
You and Dear Leader versus the experts. Who to believe...?

Which experts? The ones saying not to wear a mask when this all began? Or the ones saying a cloth mask is good to go?

LOL I don't trust any of them. They seem to say what's convenient at the time. And by the way Covid 19 is a new disease, there were no experts a few months ago.

I will wear a mask by choice. It has nothing to do with anyone else's choice to wear one or not.
 
I don't trust either.

I wear my mask when I'm out. I don't wear one at home, outside or inside nor when I'm in my vehicle. Masks are required in KY at places of business and are a good idea IMO.

I don't mind the President took his mask off after arriving at the White House, he's home.

All right, but then it sounds like you and I are in about the same position.

So I just don't get the point of that message you posted, the one I replied to.
 
Here's the Giuliani link so people can judge for themselves:

Yahoo News: Giuliani, awaiting COVID-19 results, coughs while slamming Biden on Fox News
Former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani frequently coughed through a Fox News interview on Monday night as he is awaits the results of his COVID-19 test.

“I hope that cough is not anything bad; you’re waiting for your test to come back. We hope you’re going to be healthy and well,” Fox News host Martha MacCallum said.

Rudy Giuliani hacked his way through an interview on Fox, attempting to dispel suspicions that he has contracted coronavirus. As a member of Trump’s debate prep team, Rudy’s doomed. All other participants have tested positive. #WhiteHouseVirus pic.twitter.com/MZm2gHWIBA

— Stephanie Kennedy (@WordswithSteph) October 6, 2020
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom