• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: The Trump Presidency: Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter freezes Trump's account after he doxxed a New York Post journalist.
 
Trump Tweets

Did anyone get to see that absolute “Joke” of a Town Hall interview that Joe Biden did with Concast @NBCNews, hosted by Lester Holt? What a disgrace to our Country that FREE public airwaves can be used that way. All SOFTBALLS. A big FIX. Time should be paid by the corrupt DNC!

He's just pissed because he whiffs on every single pitched by a FOX sycophant; he couldn't even bunt the white supremist softball Wallace tossed him in the debate.
 
Well, if he doesn't get his tweety box back quick, he's gonna go all Tom Cruise on the WH furniture.
And some of that stuff is too old and delicate to handle his fat ass. [emoji20]
 
I don’t want oncologists who just studied cancer in medical school and in hospitals, I want oncologists who understand cancer because they have had it. That’s really going to cancer school.

Ideally your oncologist has both experiences. At least there are lots of doctors who say getting a serious illness and being on the other side of the labcoat made them better doctors. One such

https://www.theguardian.com/healthcare-network/views-from-the-nhs-frontline/2015/jan/05/learned-cancer-patient-better-doctor

Of course this is really a digression and not relevant to Trump grandiose claims of being adequate.
 
Right now, Trump reminds me of someone with bipolar disorder in a full manic episode.
My thought exactly. "I'm not ill. I've never felt better in my whole life! Get me out of here!" The absurd motorcade. The incoherent CAPS LOCK TWEETS. :D
 
Noticed how Trump hasn't mentioned the Trade Deficit in months?
It's pretty close to being the highest it's ever been.
 
Trump Tweets

Nancy Pelosi is asking for $2.4 Trillion Dollars to bailout poorly run, high crime, Democrat States, money that is in no way related to COVID-19. We made a very generous offer of $1.6 Trillion Dollars and, as usual, she is not negotiating in good faith. I am rejecting their...

...request, and looking to the future of our Country. I have instructed my representatives to stop negotiating until after the election when, immediately after I win, we will pass a major Stimulus Bill that focuses on hardworking Americans and Small Business. I have asked...


...@senatemajldr Mitch McConnell not to delay, but to instead focus full time on approving my outstanding nominee to the United States Supreme Court, Amy Coney Barrett. Our Economy is doing very well. The Stock Market is at record levels, JOBS and unemployment...

...also coming back in record numbers. We are leading the World in Economic Recovery, and THE BEST IS YET TO COME!
 
CNBC Now tweeted
@CNBCnow
BREAKING: Dow falls 400+ points to fresh session low after Trump terminates stimulus talks
 
I can't help but wonder if anyone around the president personally profited from the tweet he posted that predictably caused stocks to suddenly sink.

I would check Jared's brokerage account. Trump pulled the same crap with the trade deal talks.
 
I can't help but wonder if anyone around the president personally profited from the tweet he posted that predictably caused stocks to suddenly sink.

I would check Jared's brokerage account. Trump pulled the same crap with the trade deal talks.

Jared might be smart enough for that, but not Trump. He's just setting fire to the ship because they might not let him be captain next time.
 
Trump Tweets

Nancy Pelosi is asking for $2.4 Trillion Dollars to bailout poorly run, high crime, Democrat States, money that is in no way related to COVID-19. We made a very generous offer of $1.6 Trillion Dollars and, as usual, she is not negotiating in good faith. I am rejecting their...

...request, and looking to the future of our Country. I have instructed my representatives to stop negotiating until after the election when, immediately after I win, we will pass a major Stimulus Bill that focuses on hardworking Americans and Small Business. I have asked...


...@senatemajldr Mitch McConnell not to delay, but to instead focus full time on approving my outstanding nominee to the United States Supreme Court, Amy Coney Barrett. Our Economy is doing very well. The Stock Market is at record levels, JOBS and unemployment...

...also coming back in record numbers. We are leading the World in Economic Recovery, and THE BEST IS YET TO COME!
Not Trump writing this. DEFINITELY not Trump. Way too long for Mr Twitter-bug. He can barely maintain a thought this long, let alone write sentences.

Also, it flies in the face of objective reality. The stock market is falling, not rising (unless someone failed to point out it is actually record LOW levels??). Which suggests this tweet is by someone else and aimed at Trump to distract and make him feel better about his recent horrendous decisions.
 
I wonder if Trump thinks he is going to lose,and ,in the great tradition of Adolf Hitler has adapted a scorched earth policy to leave Biden as big a mess as possible.
Of course this latest move might very well cost the GOP the Senate, but Trump might well want to pull down the GOP as punishment for not b eing sufficently loyal to him.
And, yeah, this latest makes so little political sense that I am now buying into the "his mind has been impaceted by all those steroids" school.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom