Trump Tweets
Did anyone get to see that absolute “Joke” of a Town Hall interview that Joe Biden did with Concast @NBCNews, hosted by Lester Holt? What a disgrace to our Country that FREE public airwaves can be used that way. All SOFTBALLS. A big FIX. Time should be paid by the corrupt DNC!
Twitter freezes Trump's account after he doxxed a New York Post journalist.
Trump is more or less in Charlie Sheen "tiger blood" territory since his steroid treatment. Generally known as stark raving mad.
Roid Rage.
The powerful drug can cause severe side effects, including psychosis and delirium.
I don’t want oncologists who just studied cancer in medical school and in hospitals, I want oncologists who understand cancer because they have had it. That’s really going to cancer school.
My thought exactly. "I'm not ill. I've never felt better in my whole life! Get me out of here!" The absurd motorcade. The incoherent CAPS LOCK TWEETS.Right now, Trump reminds me of someone with bipolar disorder in a full manic episode.
I can't help but wonder if anyone around the president personally profited from the tweet he posted that predictably caused stocks to suddenly sink.
I would check Jared's brokerage account. Trump pulled the same crap with the trade deal talks.
Great. Trump just ordered a stop to any stimulus bill talks.
Great. Trump just ordered a stop to any stimulus bill talks. The Dow is plummeting.
Right now, Trump reminds me of someone with bipolar disorder in a full manic episode.
Not Trump writing this. DEFINITELY not Trump. Way too long for Mr Twitter-bug. He can barely maintain a thought this long, let alone write sentences.Trump Tweets
Nancy Pelosi is asking for $2.4 Trillion Dollars to bailout poorly run, high crime, Democrat States, money that is in no way related to COVID-19. We made a very generous offer of $1.6 Trillion Dollars and, as usual, she is not negotiating in good faith. I am rejecting their...
...request, and looking to the future of our Country. I have instructed my representatives to stop negotiating until after the election when, immediately after I win, we will pass a major Stimulus Bill that focuses on hardworking Americans and Small Business. I have asked...
...@senatemajldr Mitch McConnell not to delay, but to instead focus full time on approving my outstanding nominee to the United States Supreme Court, Amy Coney Barrett. Our Economy is doing very well. The Stock Market is at record levels, JOBS and unemployment...
...also coming back in record numbers. We are leading the World in Economic Recovery, and THE BEST IS YET TO COME!