• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: The Trump Presidency: Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would laugh in joy if Trump keeled over and died during the debate.

I would be quite happy with a much smaller effect. If he got just a little light headed (yeah, yeah, I know) and had to steady himself by holding onto the podium. Started to speak gibberish (yeah, yeah, I know) and the moderator paused the discussion to ask Trump if he felt ok. If something like that happens, it will own the next 3-4 news cycles ... in a bad way for Trump.
 
They'll have to draw a clock, remember five words, and blow into one of those things they use to decide if your lungs are held together mostly by pneumonia. After that is the gom jabbar but I'm doubting they'll need it by that point.

More nonsense from Dr Conley today, claiming Trump aced a pulmonary function test, the kind you blow into. All the docs behind him nodded in agreement. :rolleyes:
 
"You can preorder a $100 'Trump defeats COVID' commemorative coin at White House Gift Shop"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...emorative-coins-on-sale-gift-shop/3628383001/


I went to the site (private, not affiliated with the WH or US Gov) but started to throw up a little before I found the new coin offer. [emoji53]

"He described the COVID-19 coin as the last in a series illustrating "President Trump's ascendance over and defeat of the deadly COVID pandemic virus."

Um..
 
Trump is more or less in Charlie Sheen "tiger blood" territory since his steroid treatment. Generally known as stark raving mad.
 
Which is why getting us to a post fact world where "Jumping off a bridge is stupid" is "just... like your opinion man" is so important to the Right.

And why keeping a somewhat objective larger picture in mind should be important for everyone else. Extremism should be treated as referring to some relatively objective criteria, otherwise, the extremists on the right would happily get to the point where moderate right is being called extremist left.
 
Trump Tweets

I am looking forward to the debate on the evening of Thursday, October 15th in Miami. It will be great!

FEELING GREAT!
 
Trump Tweets

I am looking forward to the debate on the evening of Thursday, October 15th in Miami. It will be great!

FEELING GREAT!

Thought there was a 14-day quarantine for people with Covid-19 symptoms :confused:

I guess the rules don't apply to the President, but how does Joe Biden best try to ensure that he doesn't contract Covid-19 from the Super Spreader ?
 
Trump Tweets

I am looking forward to the debate on the evening of Thursday, October 15th in Miami. It will be great!

FEELING GREAT!
Oh, great, he's going to get even more of his own people killed. Trumpkins will consider this pwning the libs.
 
Thought there was a 14-day quarantine for people with Covid-19 symptoms :confused:

I guess the rules don't apply to the President, but how does Joe Biden best try to ensure that he doesn't contract Covid-19 from the Super Spreader ?

At last check, a person is supposedly usually only to be treated as contagious for the first 10 days after a positive test. So there's that bit of "hopefully it'll be okay." The 14-day bit is more that symptoms/positive tests normally start showing in that window after exposure, if one is infected.
 
Last edited:
Trump Tweets

The Fake News Media refuses to discuss how good the Economy and Stock Market, including JOBS under the Trump Administration, are doing. We will soon be in RECORD TERRITORY. All they want to discuss is COVID 19, where they won’t say it, but we beat the Dems all day long, also!!!
 
Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act of 1996, provides immunity to online platforms from civil liability based on third-party content and for the removal of content in certain circumstances.
Dear Infected Leader wants to sue twitter over tweets he doesn't like and for those of his own that are deleted.
 
Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act of 1996, provides immunity to online platforms from civil liability based on third-party content and for the removal of content in certain circumstances.
Dear Infected Leader wants to sue twitter over tweets he doesn't like and for those of his own that are deleted.

I wonder if he realizes that that would mean all of his fascist voters would be kicked off all social media.
 
Trump Tweets

Mini Mike Bloomberg, who made a fool of himself on the Dems debate stage when Elizabeth Warren & the others simply took him apart, is going “crazy” trying to buy his way back into the Liberal Democrat’s hearts. His Florida ads are lies. I am much better for SENIORS than Sleepy!
 
Trump Tweets

Did anyone get to see that absolute “Joke” of a Town Hall interview that Joe Biden did with Concast @NBCNews, hosted by Lester Holt? What a disgrace to our Country that FREE public airwaves can be used that way. All SOFTBALLS. A big FIX. Time should be paid by the corrupt DNC!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom