It leads me to believe he'll be readmitted back to the hospital within 24 hours in much worse condition. The man's a fool to himself, not just to the rest of us.
Wouldn't it be funny that in the next debate, when Trump tries to interrupt, he just starts coughing?
Erin Perrine said:“Well, firsthand experience is always going to change how someone is going to relate to something that’s been happening. The president has coronavirus right now, he is battling it head-on as toughly as only President Trump can, and, listen, of course that’s going to change the way that he, he, he speaks of it because it will be a firsthand experience. But, you know, that experience, that experience of not only coronavirus, but of being president of the United States, that’s why you just see a different tone overall from him.”
Why would anyone want to take part in, or be in the audience for a debate with Trump spewing virus everywhere?
Jesus Christ, his drooling sycophants are lined up around the block to give him a reach-around.Erin Perrine said:Well, firsthand experience is always going to change how someone is going to relate to something that’s been happening. The president has coronavirus right now, he is battling it head-on as toughly as only President Trump can, and, listen, of course that’s going to change the way that he, he, he speaks of it because it will be a firsthand experience. But, you know, that experience, that experience of not only coronavirus, but of being president of the United States, that’s why you just see a different tone overall from him.
President Trump said:”I learned a lot about COVID! I learned it by really going to school. This is the real school. This isn’t the, ‘Let’s-read-the-book school.’ And I get it. And I understand it. And it’s a very interesting thing, and I’m going to be letting you know about it."
Trump said:"I feel better than I did 20 years ago!"
Do it the Trump way. Bet vast sums of someone else's cash.
Of course he does, but a lot can happen in ten days. Jesus on a pogostick, a lot can happen in two hours with this psycho and his administration.Trump is planning to participate in the next Presidential debate scheduled for October 15th Tim Murtaugh confirms to CNN.
TRump is not a good gambler. He went bankrupt running a casino.
GOd, Trump just gave Biden a huge club to beat him with with the "Covid is not dangerous" tweet.
Trump is planning to participate in the next Presidential debate scheduled for October 15th Tim Murtaugh confirms to CNN.
It won't happen.
Crash from drug high won't be pretty.
Trump may be physically unable to do anything at this date, if all goes well (not for him, of course).I think it will.
You have interesting definition of "entertaining".And it may be very entertaining.