• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: The Trump Presidency: Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't be 24, it will be sometime over the weekend after they struggle to get a handle on it in the WH "hospital room".

Well he'll be receiving the 'wonderful drugs', I doubt he'll get much worse. Doctors can really do magic if money are not an issue. Here in Czech we have a saying .. swines survive everything, and I've been reminded that several times with our current president. Don't hold your hopes up.
 
But the question is did he lose money in those bankruptcies. I read that for the second casino he merely licensed his name and did not put any personal money into the business.

Which in a way might say even more about the worthlessness of Trump. :p
 
He was clearly breathing very hard after ascending the stairs. He looked like I did after taking a hard hit to the solar plexus in a sparring match, but trying not to show it affected me. Of course, I'd expect to see that even if he wasn't sick, in his shape and walking up that short flight of stairs.

I saw him gulping a few deep breaths standing at the top of the stairs, probably why he didn't try to talk getting off the copter.
 
Trump may be physically unable to do anything at this date, if all goes well (not for him, of course).


You have interesting definition of "entertaining".

I won't deny that I found his toddler-esque antics at the last debate rather entertaining because I expected nothing more from him. It's not like his behavior during the 2016 debates or the last 4 years had led me to believe he was capable of anything else. When you expect to get Moe from the 3 Stooges and you get Moe, it's entertaining.
 
Indeed.
I would think it would be easy to work the discussion around to the point of asking Trump, “if it is not that dangerous, why did 200,000 Americans die from it? Were they just weak-willed? Did they simply not have your self-discipline and force of will?”

I think Trump would have to claim he was mentally superior and that is a reason he survived. Of course, even something as egregious as that probably would not turn the faithful away,

Sadly the trumpkins in their post-fact bubble won't care. All Trump has to do is say the common cold kills five billion Americans a month and they will laugh at stupid Biden wearing a yuge mask because of 200 000 covid deaths.

The rest of the audience will be reminded of what a sorry, despicable creature he is, though, so I'm all for it.
 
I saw him gulping a few deep breaths standing at the top of the stairs, probably why he didn't try to talk getting off the copter.

Yeah, I saw him taking a few deep breaths when he took his mask off. I also noticed he's back to wearing his fake tan, too. And what's with the salutes? Trying to look presidential?
 
Already posted but-
Don Jr. has said he wants to stage an intervention

I agree, now would be a good time. (What was in that medication?!?) :eye-poppi
 

Attachments

  • donnie dawg.jpg
    donnie dawg.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 18
Senator Marsha Blackburn tweeted
@MarshaBlackburn
President Trump has once again defeated China. Welcome home, @realDonaldTrump.
 
Yeah, I saw him taking a few deep breaths when he took his mask off. I also noticed he's back to wearing his fake tan, too. And what's with the salutes? Trying to look presidential?

Pre-planned photo op. Notice how he gestured the WH photographer to come up and get some photos.
 
A clip I saw from MSNBC described production lighting in the White House that typically indicates extensive photography/filming.
 
Trump is planning to participate in the next Presidential debate scheduled for October 15th Tim Murtaugh confirms to CNN.

Insanity. What a turd.

If only there were a cocktail of drugs that could contain his narcissism.

And I do hope he becomes debilitated (temporarily). Maybe it will prevent him from spreading it some more.
 
He was clearly breathing very hard after ascending the stairs. He looked like I did after taking a hard hit to the solar plexus in a sparring match, but trying not to show it affected me. Of course, I'd expect to see that even if he wasn't sick, in his shape and walking up that short flight of stairs.

Huh... Who would have expected it would end up trending on Twitter?
Trump gasping
 
Are they going to test both candidates for performance enhancing drugs like dexamethasone?

They'll have to draw a clock, remember five words, and blow into one of those things they use to decide if your lungs are held together mostly by pneumonia. After that is the gom jabbar but I'm doubting they'll need it by that point.
 
The hottest gift for Christmas! Hasbro's 2021 edition of How Many GOP Sycophants Can Fit Up Trump's Ass At One Time?

I've perceived your pronounced propensity for the putting of plenty of patronizing personages up the POTUS' plump posterior. ;)
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom