Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman
- Joined
- Feb 14, 2005
- Messages
- 96,955
It won't be 24, it will be sometime over the weekend after they struggle to get a handle on it in the WH "hospital room".Don't play with me like that. It's just cruel.
It won't be 24, it will be sometime over the weekend after they struggle to get a handle on it in the WH "hospital room".Don't play with me like that. It's just cruel.
It won't happen.
Crash from drug high won't be pretty.
It won't be 24, it will be sometime over the weekend after they struggle to get a handle on it in the WH "hospital room".
But the question is did he lose money in those bankruptcies. I read that for the second casino he merely licensed his name and did not put any personal money into the business.
He was clearly breathing very hard after ascending the stairs. He looked like I did after taking a hard hit to the solar plexus in a sparring match, but trying not to show it affected me. Of course, I'd expect to see that even if he wasn't sick, in his shape and walking up that short flight of stairs.
Trump may be physically unable to do anything at this date, if all goes well (not for him, of course).
You have interesting definition of "entertaining".
Indeed.
I would think it would be easy to work the discussion around to the point of asking Trump, “if it is not that dangerous, why did 200,000 Americans die from it? Were they just weak-willed? Did they simply not have your self-discipline and force of will?”
I think Trump would have to claim he was mentally superior and that is a reason he survived. Of course, even something as egregious as that probably would not turn the faithful away,
I saw him gulping a few deep breaths standing at the top of the stairs, probably why he didn't try to talk getting off the copter.
Don Jr. has said he wants to stage an intervention

Senator Marsha Blackburn tweeted
@MarshaBlackburn
President Trump has once again defeated China. Welcome home, @realDonaldTrump.
Yeah, I saw him taking a few deep breaths when he took his mask off. I also noticed he's back to wearing his fake tan, too. And what's with the salutes? Trying to look presidential?
Pre-planned photo op. Notice how he gestured the WH photographer to come up and get some photos.
Trump is planning to participate in the next Presidential debate scheduled for October 15th Tim Murtaugh confirms to CNN.
He was clearly breathing very hard after ascending the stairs. He looked like I did after taking a hard hit to the solar plexus in a sparring match, but trying not to show it affected me. Of course, I'd expect to see that even if he wasn't sick, in his shape and walking up that short flight of stairs.
Trump is planning to participate in the next Presidential debate scheduled for October 15th Tim Murtaugh confirms to CNN.
Are they going to test both candidates for performance enhancing drugs like dexamethasone?
The hottest gift for Christmas! Hasbro's 2021 edition of How Many GOP Sycophants Can Fit Up Trump's Ass At One Time?
"You can preorder a $100 'Trump defeats COVID' commemorative coin at White House Gift Shop"The hottest gift for Christmas! Hasbro's 2021 edition of How Many GOP Sycophants Can Fit Up Trump's Ass At One Time?