dudalb
Penultimate Amazing
I don't think it's a hoax. It's that no deception is beneath Trump. Lying and Cheating are second nature for him.
Problem is he seems to be losing his touch when it comes to lying.
I don't think it's a hoax. It's that no deception is beneath Trump. Lying and Cheating are second nature for him.
But NZers seem to find American misfortune funny in general, so I'm not sure that means much.
Problem is he seems to be losing his touch when it comes to lying.
I'd argue he has never been very good at lying. Almost all of Trump's lies are easily seen through by any rational being.Problem is he seems to be losing his touch when it comes to lying.
I'd argue he has never been very good at lying. Almost all of Trump's lies are easily seen through by any rational being.
This is what I don't get about Trump supporters. Nobody is using even the least bit of critical analysis.
You have to be kidding!While I don't disagree.......
I wonder if it's possible that the limo staff for this joy ride was selected from only people who had already had Covid, and were presumed to be immune?
That would require more thought than I would expect from Trump, but it wouldn't be impossible to do, and someone among the staff might think of it.
I think you're talking about the right.
But NZers seem to find American misfortune funny in general, so I'm not sure that means much.
While I don't disagree.......
I wonder if it's possible that the limo staff for this joy ride was selected from only people who had already had Covid, and were presumed to be immune?
That would require more thought than I would expect from Trump, but it wouldn't be impossible to do, and someone among the staff might think of it.
You have to be kidding!![]()
The above examples were hypothetical, but there was a "be up and out of bed" statement (no one actually said "working and moving around," though).
If Trump were completely symptom-free today, what the doctors would actually want him to do is rest as much as possible, to minimize the risk of a relapse. So there's some spin going on there regardless.
I don't doubt that he actually is up and around, at least to some limited extent. A person can be quite ill and still e.g. go to the bathroom on their own, and of course eat and drink. It's not like he just got out of surgery, or is on a ventilator right now.
If the doctor's plan is to have him "eat and drink, be up out of bed" that strongly implies that he has not been eating and drinking, at least very much, which is concerning. It also strongly implies that he has not been up out of bed, at least very much, despite the staged photos showing him working in various rooms.
Being at a stage where the plan is simply to eat, drink, and get out of bed indicates a rather serious condition. If it were mild, eating and drinking would not be an issue and the plan would be getting up and being active and taking short walks and maybe walking without oxygen or even trying to walk up stairs.
The inauguration crowd sizes and probably before. So many times.
Dr Conley is an osteopath?
I'd argue he has never been very good at lying. Almost all of Trump's lies are easily seen through by any rational being.
This is what I don't get about Trump supporters. Nobody is using even the least bit of critical analysis.
There's a trans-Atlantic difference in terminology here: an American degree of D.O., although it contains the same word, is not the same thing as what everywhere else would be called an osteopath.
This is the dude took a sharpie and drew on a hurricane map.
No idea.Ooh oooh, but he also uses them to write love letters to Melania, and shopping lists for when he goes out to the shops, and also for taking notes in meetings and when he is preparing for briefings. He honestly does all these things, right cullennnz?
May be printing "I am the best president...maybe the greatest president....of my great country.....the greatest country......"No idea.
You lot are the ones going on about him signing things when he obviously isn't.
He could be writing any thing for the staged photo