• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump and Melania test positive test positive for Covid 19

Problem is he seems to be losing his touch when it comes to lying.

It's that point in the lifecycle of all trolls, when the whole act starts to fall apart because they do one thing an irony layered on irony act can't survive; the impression of trying too hard.
 
Problem is he seems to be losing his touch when it comes to lying.
I'd argue he has never been very good at lying. Almost all of Trump's lies are easily seen through by any rational being.

This is what I don't get about Trump supporters. Nobody is using even the least bit of critical analysis.
 
I'd argue he has never been very good at lying. Almost all of Trump's lies are easily seen through by any rational being.

This is what I don't get about Trump supporters. Nobody is using even the least bit of critical analysis.

The inauguration crowd sizes and probably before. So many times.
 
While I don't disagree.......

I wonder if it's possible that the limo staff for this joy ride was selected from only people who had already had Covid, and were presumed to be immune?

That would require more thought than I would expect from Trump, but it wouldn't be impossible to do, and someone among the staff might think of it.
You have to be kidding! :rolleyes:
 
While I don't disagree.......

I wonder if it's possible that the limo staff for this joy ride was selected from only people who had already had Covid, and were presumed to be immune?

That would require more thought than I would expect from Trump, but it wouldn't be impossible to do, and someone among the staff might think of it.

You have to be kidding! :rolleyes:

Yeah. I thought that was ridiculous too.
 
The above examples were hypothetical, but there was a "be up and out of bed" statement (no one actually said "working and moving around," though).




If Trump were completely symptom-free today, what the doctors would actually want him to do is rest as much as possible, to minimize the risk of a relapse. So there's some spin going on there regardless.

I don't doubt that he actually is up and around, at least to some limited extent. A person can be quite ill and still e.g. go to the bathroom on their own, and of course eat and drink. It's not like he just got out of surgery, or is on a ventilator right now.

If the doctor's plan is to have him "eat and drink, be up out of bed" that strongly implies that he has not been eating and drinking, at least very much, which is concerning. It also strongly implies that he has not been up out of bed, at least very much, despite the staged photos showing him working in various rooms.

Being at a stage where the plan is simply to eat, drink, and get out of bed indicates a rather serious condition. If it were mild, eating and drinking would not be an issue and the plan would be getting up and being active and taking short walks and maybe walking without oxygen or even trying to walk up stairs.
 
Missouri GOP tweeted
@MissouriGOP
President Trump has Covid and he's still made more public appearances today than #HidenBiden. twitter.com/bennyjohnson/s…
 
If the doctor's plan is to have him "eat and drink, be up out of bed" that strongly implies that he has not been eating and drinking, at least very much, which is concerning. It also strongly implies that he has not been up out of bed, at least very much, despite the staged photos showing him working in various rooms.

Being at a stage where the plan is simply to eat, drink, and get out of bed indicates a rather serious condition. If it were mild, eating and drinking would not be an issue and the plan would be getting up and being active and taking short walks and maybe walking without oxygen or even trying to walk up stairs.

I'm glad I'm not in that position where everything I say, even stuff that sounds positive, is actually damaging admissions. I'd suck at that. "The patient is doing very well! We're expecting to return almost all of his blood to his body shortly, instead of using the machines. What? No, no! That's good! It means his heart's beating again, it's good news! It wasn't damaged by the coma or the seizures! What? Oh, hell. It's too hot today."
 
The inauguration crowd sizes and probably before. So many times.

Exactly. Time and time again his lies are disproved in minutes on TV. About a week ago, Trump and Pence said that vaccine would be out with weeks. Within a couple of hours pharmaceutical executives said "not a chance". And this isn't the first time Trump has told that lie.

He even lies about his own statements. Time and time again he makes some outrageous comment and then denies he made the comment.
 
I'd argue he has never been very good at lying. Almost all of Trump's lies are easily seen through by any rational being.

This is what I don't get about Trump supporters. Nobody is using even the least bit of critical analysis.

This is the dude took a sharpie and drew on a hurricane map.
 
There's a trans-Atlantic difference in terminology here: an American degree of D.O., although it contains the same word, is not the same thing as what everywhere else would be called an osteopath.

As a D.O., Conley has taken some amount of courses that covered the woo of manipulation. What he does with that is on him. I guess it is like people that go to a religious (though not zealous) religious college and took religious courses.
 
This is the dude took a sharpie and drew on a hurricane map.

Ooh oooh, but he also uses them to write love letters to Melania, and shopping lists for when he goes out to the shops, and also for taking notes in meetings and when he is preparing for briefings. He honestly does all these things, right cullennnz?
 
Ooh oooh, but he also uses them to write love letters to Melania, and shopping lists for when he goes out to the shops, and also for taking notes in meetings and when he is preparing for briefings. He honestly does all these things, right cullennnz?
No idea.

You lot are the ones going on about him signing things when he obviously isn't.

He could be writing any thing for the staged photo
 
No idea.

You lot are the ones going on about him signing things when he obviously isn't.

He could be writing any thing for the staged photo
May be printing "I am the best president...maybe the greatest president....of my great country.....the greatest country......"
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom