• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump and Melania test positive test positive for Covid 19

While I don't disagree.......

I wonder if it's possible that the limo staff for this joy ride was selected from only people who had already had Covid, and were presumed to be immune?

That would require more thought than I would expect from Trump, but it wouldn't be impossible to do, and someone among the staff might think of it.

No way Trump would care. Maybe the SS (hey, I just now thought about the connections of that abbreviation) would be that careful, but this was probably a last minute whim of Trump and they had to go with whoever was on call.
 
I hope they name the antibody cocktail they gave the President the 'Pearls Before Swine'
 
Last edited:
Someone must have already cited Poe’s The Masque of the Red Death?” A prince has invited his wealthiest friends into his palace and seals the gates as a refuge from this plague. He throws an elaborate costume party even as the Red Death ravages the commoners outside. But at the stroke of midnight it is discovered that a party goer, dressed as the Red Death, has infiltrated the guests and magically is in fact the Red Death.The prince is struck down. The last paragraph:


“And now was acknowledged the presence of the Red Death. He had come like a thief in the night. And one by one dropped the revellers in the blood-bedewed halls of their revel, and died each in the despairing posture of his fall. And the life of the ebony clock went out with that of the last of the gay. And the flames of the tripods expired. And Darkness and Decay and the Red Death held illimitable dominion over all.“

Dude, spoilers!
 
I don't think I've ever been this mad in all of Trump's presidency. I just donated another $100 to the Biden campaign. If I had people in my employ whose job it was, if someone tried to shoot me, to jump in front of me and put their bodies between the gunman and mine, I'd like to think I'd treat them with a little more reverence and respect than what I just saw. That was despicable, immoral, unconscionable and vile. He has a contagious illness that is potentially lethal and he exposed his detail to it for nothing more than to sooth his own ego. It makes me sick just to look at the man.

Now, will all those Secret Service agents self-quarantine?

Doubtful.
 
McEnany says she won't say when Trump last tested negative before the debate.

And, she says bc of "privacy concerns" won't say how many people at the White House have tested positive.
 
Biden/Harris don't really run negative ads. That's the PACs. The candidates can't control the PACs.
Bring it on, PACs!

A couple of Biden’s ads have been critical of Trumps handling of COVID-19. Haven’t seen them running this weekend.

Trumps attack ads have still been going.
Classy.

My hat is off to you for donating to Biden's campaign and I commend you for it but I heard that at this point, the Biden campaign has more money than they know what to do with at the moment.
I wonder if someone could use it down-ticket.
 
Someone must have already cited Poe’s The Masque of the Red Death?” A prince has invited his wealthiest friends into his palace and seals the gates as a refuge from this plague. He throws an elaborate costume party even as the Red Death ravages the commoners outside. But at the stroke of midnight it is discovered that a party goer, dressed as the Red Death, has infiltrated the guests and magically is in fact the Red Death.The prince is struck down. The last paragraph:

“And now was acknowledged the presence of the Red Death. He had come like a thief in the night. And one by one dropped the revellers in the blood-bedewed halls of their revel, and died each in the despairing posture of his fall. And the life of the ebony clock went out with that of the last of the gay. And the flames of the tripods expired. And Darkness and Decay and the Red Death held illimitable dominion over all.“

Big picture, hiding it in a spoiler tag.

bp8s5p2pryq51.jpg
 
Someone must have already cited Poe’s The Masque of the Red Death?” A prince has invited his wealthiest friends into his palace and seals the gates as a refuge from this plague. He throws an elaborate costume party even as the Red Death ravages the commoners outside. But at the stroke of midnight it is discovered that a party goer, dressed as the Red Death, has infiltrated the guests and magically is in fact the Red Death.The prince is struck down. The last paragraph:


“And now was acknowledged the presence of the Red Death. He had come like a thief in the night. And one by one dropped the revellers in the blood-bedewed halls of their revel, and died each in the despairing posture of his fall. And the life of the ebony clock went out with that of the last of the gay. And the flames of the tripods expired. And Darkness and Decay and the Red Death held illimitable dominion over all.“
 
Dr. James P. Phillips, MD:

"That Presidential SUV is not only bulletproof, but hermetically sealed against chemical attack. The risk of COVID19 transmission inside is as high as it gets outside of medical procedures. The irresponsibility is astounding. My thoughts are with the Secret Service forced to play."

Jonathan Reiner, a professor of medicine at George Washington University, said the president put his Secret Service detail “at grave risk”.

“In the hospital when we go into close contact with a COVID patient we dress in full PPE: Gown, gloves, N95, eye protection, hat. This is the height of irresponsibility,” Reiner wrote.

One reporter said an anonymous Secret Service source said Trump’s appearance was “so reckless, so careless, so heartless”.

ffs

They were wearing masks.
 
I wonder if it's possible that the limo staff for this joy ride was selected from only people who had already had Covid, and were presumed to be immune?

Very silly if true. We don't know enough about the immunological properties of Covid to make that decision.
 
I agree, but don't want anything that could potentially backfire. Some supporters are probably just now learning that whoops, this can be serious!

Has anyone heard public-service ads from the CDC? Ever? The Deep State is saving Trump's life.

There is a narcissist who does YouTube videos on narcissism. He said that there is one thing that can make a difference in a malignant narcissist: aging. I won't link, he's kind of a crank, but something about having to admit to themselves they are vulnerable. Don't think that will happen here but could Trump actually be *humbled* by this experience?

Either way, time for the coup de grâce, but I'm worried Joe could **** this up, as someone who loves him once said. But then, Biden listens to reason, so maybe not.

I don't see how it would backfire. It's not about being mean spirited. It's about people understanding that we need a leader who listens to doctors and scientists as opposed to one who ignorantly thinks he knows better. That we need to do what is right for our parents and grandparents and our neighbors and for our country.
 
Sorry!

TragicMonkey and Cain,

Can you now fix your quoting of my spoiler?

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Never ceases to amaze me how truely nasty and catish the left can be, while simultaneously trying to take a moral high ground.

It is pretty funny.

Not nearly as funny as this song-and-dance routine that absolutely no one falls for anymore.
 
So, is Trump taking hydroxycloroquine? I’ve heard people say things about it...

Hey, I hear bleach is pretty good at killing viruses; maybe there’s some way of getting that in the President to help him? I’ve heard someone mention that as a treatment once.
 
Sorry!

TragicMonkey and Cain,

Can you now fix your quoting of my spoiler?

Thanks!

I was kidding! That story is like two hundred years old. Anybody who cares about it already knows the ending. In which Dumbledore, son of Rhaegar and Lyanna, dies.
 
Never ceases to amaze me how truely nasty and catish the left can be, while simultaneously trying to take a moral high ground.

"You have standards, therefore I will mock you when you don't live up to them despite having none of my own."
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom