pgwenthold
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2001
- Messages
- 21,829
Add Chris Christie to the list
trump is said to be "spooked?" No surprise. A co-worker of mine -- a trump supporter, in his 60s with health issues -- has said, repeatedly, "Hey if I catch this thing? I'm dead. I'm dead! Forget about it. I'm dead." We always say, "Hey come on man, don't talk like that," but he doubles down.
Add Chris Christie to the list
Well, the doctor at Walter Reed says that he's not on oxygen and isn't having trouble breathing.
ETA: From the way they've talked about it, he probably was on oxygen at some point earlier, though I'm sticking with my position that that's not necessarily a big deal
.
okay, now I'm about to go full CT on this and start thinking that the whole thing is a trick to get an inner circle of Trump allies out of the limelight so they can stealthily plan the takeover of the country for good.
trump is said to be "spooked?" No surprise. A co-worker of mine -- a trump supporter, in his 60s with health issues -- has said, repeatedly, "Hey if I catch this thing? I'm dead. I'm dead! Forget about it. I'm dead." We always say, "Hey come on man, don't talk like that," but he doubles down.
Seriously? Or sarcastic?
I wouldn't call Crhisie one of the inner circle. He was in the debate prep on Sunday from what I remember.
ETA: Next up (also in the debate prep):
Stephen Miller
Rudy Guiliani
Rudy tested negative, mostly because ghouls don't get Covid.
In fact, recently I have begun to notice, I think the stress and strain of the presidency is beginning to wear on him. And now he has coronavirus?
Seriously? Or sarcastic?
I wouldn't call Crhisie one of the inner circle. He was in the debate prep on Sunday from what I remember.
BREAKING: “The president’s vitals over the last 24 hours were very concerning and the next 48 hours will be critical in terms of his care. We’re still not on a clear path to a full recovery.”
--A source familiar with the President's health, to pool reporters