• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump and Melania test positive test positive for Covid 19

trump is said to be "spooked?" No surprise. A co-worker of mine -- a trump supporter, in his 60s with health issues -- has said, repeatedly, "Hey if I catch this thing? I'm dead. I'm dead! Forget about it. I'm dead." We always say, "Hey come on man, don't talk like that," but he doubles down.

Trump may be spooked because he knows his real medical condition.
 
Add Chris Christie to the list

okay, now I'm about to go full CT on this and start thinking that the whole thing is a trick to get an inner circle of Trump allies out of the limelight so they can stealthily plan the takeover of the country for good.
 
Well, the doctor at Walter Reed says that he's not on oxygen and isn't having trouble breathing.

ETA: From the way they've talked about it, he probably was on oxygen at some point earlier, though I'm sticking with my position that that's not necessarily a big deal
.

There are some reports claiming he may be having breathing problems:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-y4k0KIv8E

But given all the lies Trump and eVen his doctors have told it is hard to know who to trust.
 
okay, now I'm about to go full CT on this and start thinking that the whole thing is a trick to get an inner circle of Trump allies out of the limelight so they can stealthily plan the takeover of the country for good.

Seriously? Or sarcastic?

I wouldn't call Crhisie one of the inner circle. He was in the debate prep on Sunday from what I remember.

ETA: Next up (also in the debate prep):
Stephen Miller
Rudy Guiliani
 
Last edited:
trump is said to be "spooked?" No surprise. A co-worker of mine -- a trump supporter, in his 60s with health issues -- has said, repeatedly, "Hey if I catch this thing? I'm dead. I'm dead! Forget about it. I'm dead." We always say, "Hey come on man, don't talk like that," but he doubles down.

(personal note) That is exactly my position, except I'm not spooked. It's odd because I was terribly afraid of the avian flu when that was a thing. I think it's inevitable, although I stay mostly isolated and take great care when going out (basically grocery store, pet store, liquor store only). I "know" that once I get it, I'm good for about two weeks. C'est la vie. Meanwhile I am enjoying the things I normally enjoy.
 
Seriously? Or sarcastic?

I wouldn't call Crhisie one of the inner circle. He was in the debate prep on Sunday from what I remember.

ETA: Next up (also in the debate prep):
Stephen Miller
Rudy Guiliani

Rudy tested negative, mostly because ghouls don't get Covid.
 
In fact, recently I have begun to notice, I think the stress and strain of the presidency is beginning to wear on him. And now he has coronavirus?

Not the stress and strain of the presidency, as he doesn't do the job, just hate tweets all night and watch tv all day; but the stress and strain of contemplating his numerous and heinous crimes eventually catching up with him.
 
I wonder if Trump's supporters think praying for him to get better will achieve anything, when opponents have been doing so for years to no effect.
 
Seriously? Or sarcastic?

I wouldn't call Crhisie one of the inner circle. He was in the debate prep on Sunday from what I remember.

I'm just astounded that Trump managed to dodge the virus for so long and then *bang* everyone seems to get it at once.

Russia, if you are listening: please don't attack just now, please ?!?
 
Reports talking about the doctors being happy with Trump's progress and that he's doing well remind me of what happened with Boris Johnson. One day it was all he's fine and the next he's on Oxygen.
 
Just heard this on TV as well.
BREAKING: “The president’s vitals over the last 24 hours were very concerning and the next 48 hours will be critical in terms of his care. We’re still not on a clear path to a full recovery.”

--A source familiar with the President's health, to pool reporters
 

From that Twitter thread: "The timeline is off. 72 hours since his diagnosis?"

That would mean diagnosed Wednesday, much earlier then it was made public.
Would also mean he knew he was positive and still went to that fundraiser in New Jersey.

Let's hope the "72 hours" is a misstatement.

ETA:
"A White House official clears up timeline from Walter Reed newser:

Conley meant to say it's "Day 3" of the diagnosis, NOT 72 hours.

Trump's diagnosis was Thursday night.

Regeneron was administered two days ago, not 48 hours ago."

https://twitter.com/seungminkim/status/1312430261553037313

A well-oiled machine, as always with Trump.
 
Last edited:
Covid-19 Live Updates: Trump’s Physician Raises New Questions on Timing of Diagnosis
The president, hospitalized at the Walter Reed military hospital, is “improving,” Dr. Sean Conley said. But he declined to provide many specifics, including about whether Mr. Trump had ever received supplemental oxygen.

The White House physician suggested President Trump was diagnosed earlier than known

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/10/03/world/covid-trump
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom