• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump and Melania test positive test positive for Covid 19

Trump
Melania
Conway, Kelly Anne
Hicks, Hope
McDaniel, Ronna - RNC Chairwoman
Stepien, Bill - Trump Campaign Manager
Senator Thom Tillis, Republican of North Carolina,
Senator Mike Lee, Republican of Utah


(Republican elites now with COVID-19.)

Yet the current WH policy is mask-wearing optional.

Feckless scumbags, the lot of them.
 
The single thing that would upset me if he died is that religion is bunkum, so there's no chance of him screaming in agony for millennia. Racist, sexist, serial sexual assaulting, disabled-mocking, fraudster... the bloke deserves every bad thing that could possibly happen.

"There is a God" was trending on Twitter.
 
Seems to me Trump's early hospitalisation is all about being able to walk and not be carried out on a stretcher, plus to try out as many unproven therapies as he can.



He is ******** bricks right now, I'd say.







I'm not sure the forum software would have room to list all the reasons his illness should be celebrated and his death cause for a worldwide party, so I'll give you just a couple:



His ignorance, arrogance and stupidity have cost probably half the death toll in USA.



His neener-neener "Lookit that wimp Biden wearing a mask!" only three days prior.



He is a disgusting human being and a waste of oxygen.



Also, see my "Worst things Trump has done/said" thread.







Sure they would - I have both a Trump Dead Pool thread and a Covid Roulette thread.



It's never too soon.
Fair enough.

You hope people die
 
There is concern now in Republican circles that there won't be enough votes to ram through the Barrett confirmation because too many senators will be out sick or quarantined with Covid.

That would be the most poetic justice I've ever seen if that came to pass.

A group of people who actively prayed for RBG to die stymied by a disease they didn't believe in. Has anyone heard from that scumbag Texas senator (?) who said it was ok for people to die to protect the economy?

Karma's a bitch.
 
I wouldn't call it karma.

More you not practicing what you preach from your pedestal of moral righteousness
 
You hope people die

Damn straight I do, but it's very rare.

Remember this is the bloke who paid for a full-page ad in the NYT - when that cost real money - demanding the death penalty for five guys who were later exonerated.

I'd see Trump dying as universal justice, just a few years overdue.
 
I wouldn't call it karma.

More you not practicing what you preach from your pedestal of moral righteousness

I don't have a pedestal of moral righteousness - you have me confused with someone else or are just creating a little strawman for yourself.

I kill animals, too.
 
So far, most of the ones who've posted descriptions of their symptoms sound like they're on Day 2 of showing symptoms of the illness.

But Trump having nasal congestion, cough, and fever on Day 2 is advanced could be a sign of a serious case.
 
Lol

Good catch on the "i"

But it still doesn't change the fact the left now seem to get some glee from other people's misfortune, just because they dislike them, while preaching how nice they are.

With a sane PM in Jacinda, you've escaped the rage-inducing needless death brought on by a soulless, sociopathic narcissist. Had you been afflicted with the same kind of rudderless 'leadership', you too might be inspired to bask in the soul-soothing balm of shadenfreude.
 
Not sure what hunting has to do with it.

I get your feelings on it.

Personally think it is stupid, given he may lose, but each to their own.
 
But Trump having nasal congestion, cough, and fever on Day 2 is advanced could be a sign of a serious case.

That's exactly where I'm thinking. BoJo had several days at home before heading to hospital and he's a lot younger and less obese than the orange thing.

Someone else's post elsewhere reminded me, too - it's not like Trump showed a lot any concern when Hillary was sick on the campaign trail.

In fact, he mocked her illness and used it say she was unfit to be president.

Compare that to Biden praying for the scumbag.
 
With a sane PM in Jacinda, you've escaped the rage-inducing needless death brought on by a soulless, sociopathic narcissist. Had you been afflicted with the same kind of rudderless 'leadership', you too might be inspired to bask in the soul-soothing balm of shadenfreude.
We have escaped because we are in the middle of no where in one of the worst oceans to cross in the world and cut off the airports.

It wasn't exactly leadership extraordinaire
 
Not sure what hunting has to do with it.

This nonsense you posted:

not practicing what you preach from your pedestal of moral righteousness

I hunt, I kill, I ride horses, I own greyhounds that race and I'm a carnivore. I don't claim any kind of righteousness.

Personally think it is stupid, given he may lose, but each to their own.

If I had a preference it would be for him to recover and get beaten out of site in the election and watch him cry about it, but if he croaks, I'll still celebrate it,
 
It wasn't exactly leadership extraordinaire

Except it is.

John Key would not have shut the country down and we'd be 1000+ deaths by now.

The world recognises Jacinda's actions, the voters recognise it and the next Parliament will reflect it.
 
Except it is.



John Key would not have shut the country down and we'd be 1000+ deaths by now.



The world recognises Jacinda's actions, the voters recognise it and the next Parliament will reflect it.
What?

Are we just making up hypotheticals now?

If Little was still leader he would have invited Trump over and given him a tour of the country while his MPS sprayed Covid on all the people watching, while simultaneously sneezing in their faces and burning down their houses
 
Severe lack of "be kind" from some people on this thread.

Ardern would be ashamed given her get well soon to Trump messages.
 
That's probably it right there.

But, as someone pointed out, Trump's doctors at Walter Reed are probably going to be attending to him 24/7, not pitching in for general duties. So the White House effort needn't be clumsy. Anyway, in a normal administration you would think support staff would have worked out a protocol regarding when the president is ill enough to be hospitalized. In his case, it's possible advisers are making it up as they go along. It would be a thankless task trying to get Trump to agree on a protocol.

He must be pretty sick, I think.
Maybe you watched House one too many times. ;) Doctors do not attend to patients 24/7 regardless of who the patient is. Nurses do. Doctors don't run IVs or the administration of IV meds. Nurses do.

Doctors rarely do what nurses do, and most of the time nurses don't do what doctors do.
 
An ancient maxim is "you get what you give". Perhaps Trump's own level of kindness, compassion, and courtesy is precisely what he justly deserves to receive.
I agree.

But with Ardern supporting him I think he will be ok
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom