Yes, I'm pretty sure it's a merged thread. If you look back on page 1, at the top of
post # 1 (by marting) you'll see in bold print a line saying
"Trump and Melania test positive test positive for Covid 19". That's the thread title, which appears in bold at the top of the opening post of a thread when the thread is started. So marting either started a thread about this topic yesterday at 8:56 pm central time, or posted that comment in the general Trump thread and a mod moved it from there to start a new thread specifically on this topic.
Now look at
post # 12 (by Stacyhs). At the top of the post you'll see in bold print a line saying "
Trump and Melania test positive test positive for Covid 19", indicating this was the opening post of a thread. So Stacyhs started a thread on this topic today at 12:02 am central time.
At some point the two threads got merged. And since marting's was posted 3 hours earlier and 6 minutes earlier, marting's post appears first in the merged thread.
Something I find interesting is that the merged thread title, which contains what I assume was an inadvertent double use of the phrase
test positive, appears at the top of the opening posts of both the threads which were merged. I doubt both marting and Stacyhs made the same error in typing out their thread titles, so it appears that when two threads are merged the same title is placed at the top of both opening posts. I'd never noticed that before. (Or maybe that's what happens when a mod creates a new thread from posts split from an existing thread and merges that with a thread someone else has started. If so, then the error in the title wasn't the fault of either marting or Stacyhs, it's a moderator who typed in "test positive twice"...)